Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Monaco- La Forge Industires HQ  (Read 2356 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 337
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Monaco- La Forge Industires HQ
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 09:57:36 AM »

"Damnit!" Syd looked around for something specific, then it struck her that wouldn't be on this level. "Ba'al will want her alive, if for nothing else to get his satisfaction in making her suffer slowly for her betrayal. We can't let him. If it comes to it and she is compromised we will have to make a decision there and then."

That obviously was the last thing they might have to do to any ally. "We don't have much time, whether or not there are still any hostiles in the building we have to ignore that, we can send a team in after us. Right now we need to get to the basement car park, before that we'll need to hot wire the security locks on Sabrina's level, get to her office and grab the keys to one of her cars. She'll have three here I know that, all of them armored. A silver XJ saloon, a black Range Rover Sport and a red Vauxhall GTS. The last is what I would aim for if we have to chase these creeps all over Monaco, it was built for hard driving....I think I read once that model pumps out around 570 horses." She hesitated before entering the elevator. "I'll call Langley on the way down and get us a clearance with the locals once we know what vehicle we're borrowing. And we might need a chopper by the way."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 05:03:01 AM »

"Oh, just call Langely. Yes, marvelous. Then you can explain why there's an illegal operation being run along with an agency that doesn't technically exist and an operative who is currently wanted for questioning by her parent agency. Oh, and are you also going to cover the diplomatic fallout when Monaco demands to know why their police were told of said illegal operation?" Larissa rolled her eyes as she slapped the call button to the other elevator, not realizing Malcolm had been calling the private one.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Malcolm demanded.

"In the time we've wasted on this asinine idea of car shopping and then blowing this by calling it in, we could be heading down there and stopping this. Good God, are you two so dependent on your technology and parent agency that you can't bear the thought of operating without them for a couple of hours?" Larissa shook her head as the doors opened. "Has it occurred to you that maybe that attitude is the sort of thing I was trying to avoid in the first place? Or did you both forget everything we've told you in the last hour?"

"We can't just operate in the dark." Malcolm protested.

"Then learn some actual fieldcraft." Larissa countered as she stepped into the other elevator. "Or start learning Goa'uld. Starting with this one - Benna. Ya wan ya duru."

She slapped the control panel and the doors closed.

"...kneel before your masters. Cute." Malcolm snorted. "She might be right, but we still need something to pursue them if they get away. We can use the cargo elevators in the back to get down. But don't call Langely, we can duck the police as we need to, but if the Trust has agents in the CIA, we'd be calling down a hit squad on ourselves."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 337
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 02:49:34 PM »

"Good point." Sydney half conceded. She did after all have her own people back there, those she could trust. "This will still stop on her level, just that the doors won't open without the code. We still need those keys and once we're there, hold the door open while I get the keys."

The doors closed on them, Sydney punched the button for the next level down which is where the doors would not open unless they had the code, hot wiring was a loose term for what she was about to do. She opened the service flap beside the row of buttons where a USB port could be seen. Pulling a small Pad like device from inside her jacket she plugged one end into that with the other end into the USB port. Several inputs later on the small screen coded passwords in binary were flickering down the screen until it stopped with a black bar across one set. The last used password. Another key translated that into the actual code she needed. "McGyver? Who'd have thought." She almost felt like laughing, but then again she was more than aware the password might be changed weekly or even less. The Pad went back into her jacket.

Sliding open again, Syd glanced out. It was slightly darker down on this level with the reception desk before Sabrina's office clearly in view. "Wait." She sprinted across the floor noticing that the inner office door was still closed that was not a good sign as it was becoming clearer Sabrina may well have been taken in the main complex and that meant that quite possibly a lot of innocents had died for no reason. Trying the door it opened easily, she stepped in cautiously then stopped to look around as quickly as she could. Nothing was disturbed, that meant he first thoughts were correct. Sydney went to the desk, opened the left drawer and drew a blank there. Right drawer was of course the correct choice in this case. Squinting in the half light she found the right keys. With those in hand she ran back twice as fast as she entered throwing the keys to Malcolm. "You can drive floor shift I take it? Six speed I believe. Let's go!" They had a few floors to reach the basement, though it should be quick.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 03:01:28 PM »

"We don't have much time, come on. Before she does something to get both of them killed." Malcolm said, catching the keys and hurrying into the elevator.

Mercifully, the lift wasn't a slow ride, but the scene in the loading dock was chaos. An SUV was stopped dead in its tracks and riddled with holes, mercenaries all around it dead. A second one was already blasting out onto the street with a screech of its tires.

"Larissa, where the hell are you?" Malcolm demanded over the radio as he ran for the car with Syd.

"Just keep on that SUV, I'm right behind you." Larissa replied.

Malcolm was quick after the SUV, a black Range Rover, as it tore through the streets, heading northbound. A van quickly swung in between them, and the doors opened. A man in full body armor with a machine gun was revealed and began opening fire. Malcolm swerved and put them onto a side road running parallel to the main street, sending shoppers and late night party goers scrambling for cover.

When he looked to find where the SUV and van were, he saw a fast moving street bike weaving around traffic approaching them on the main road, the rider wearing a black helmet and a buisness suit with an M4-type rifle slung to their back.

"Get back on the main road and hold steady. This is going to be incredibly stupid." Larissa said.

Malcolm did so and saw Larissa was the rider on the bike. The armored man readied his machine gun for another burst. Larissa then jumped off the bike and onto the roof of the car, and sent bike flying into the back of the van.

"Go go go GO! Get alongside the target vehicle."

"...hang on." Malcolm weaved the car around the van, they could now hear the distinctive howl of police sirens in the distance. He swung the car alongside the SUV in question, which was wisely keeping its windows up. Larissa jumped from the car's roof onto the roof of the SUV.

Gripping onto the roof rack with a free hand, she pulled the Mk. 18 from her back, flicked the selector switch to AUTO with her thumb, and sprayed the entire magazine of 5.56 NATO into the sunroof, angled for the front of the vehicle rather than straight down. Unlike the movies, the glass didn't shatter, it was naturally automotive safety glass reinforced to be bulletproof and so it just dented and weakened.

That was when the mercenaries made their mistake, with a man opening it and coming up with his own Mk. 18. Unfortunately, Larissa had no ammo and did not have the chance to draw her Glock or reload. Malcolm, however, was in a great position to deal with it, rolling down his window and drew his P226, firing several rounds that dropped the attacker. That gave Larissa her chance.

She swung in through the sunroof before it could close again, dropping into the middle seat right next to Sabrina, who was bound with handcuffs. Her head snapped to the new arrival, and not just for her entry. But she said nothing for the moment.

Larissa slammed a fist into the mercenary next to her's chest, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to drop his pistol he was trying to bring to bear. She reached over and pulled the seatbelt into place for Athena, and then herself before drawing her Glock.

"Get us off the road, now. Trust me." Larissa said.

Malcolm was a bit confused by that until he saw two muzzle flashes even through the tinted windows, and he slammed his car into the SUV, sending it slamming into a light pole. The airbags went off as intended, the merc in the seat next to Larissa was dead from the impact however, not being properly secured. Larissa and Sabrina were rattled but had the ability to get back on their feet faster.

"We have about twenty seconds until the local authorities get here, so yes, it's me. No, I'm done working for him, he lied to me." Adrestia said, her eyes flashing as she unbuckled and reached past Athena to open the door for them. "We need to be in France and beaming up now."

She rushed the other woman into the back seat of the car that Malcolm and Sydney were in, and Malcolm was already driving in a hurry to get out of Monaco and into France. The authorities had enough on their hands to not bother tracking the car, and so they were able to ditch the car at the Monte Carlo Golf Club's parking lot, and then beam out without being noticed.
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal