Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Stargate Lego  (Read 514 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Stargate Lego
« on: October 09, 2018, 07:21:32 PM »

So... Living alone in a forign Country gives me some free time to enjoy the simple things in life, and of course I then have to go a little overboard with them. So buying one Lego set to alleviate some boredom led to me making my mum dig out my old lego from the attic and bring it over to me so I could make these.
 Of course I am using none official lego parts, though I try my best to keep them to Brith Arms Bodywear and Weapons.

Currently I have
SG-1. (In every form bar Jonas and Vala) with out tactical vests because the Brick Arms vest that would be perfect for them do not exsist in black anywhere outside north America, and I refuse to pay $15 shipping for an item that costs less than that.
SG-12 (My custom British Team from the forum not the version seen in later episodes of SG-1)
General Hammond
and Ronan.

Though they arnt perfect they are all based off the availability of parts.

My hope is to eventully make AR-1 in some form, plus maybe some of the teams we have on the site or from my own fan fiction universe.

Colonel Mitchell. With Brick Arms G36

Colonel Carter. With Brick Arms P90

Teal'c. With Brick Arms P90 (I have two Brick Arms MP7's on the way. He is meant to be in like his Muscle shirt of just the T-shirt he wears sometime as I didnt have enouth of the green Jacket Torso's for all of SG-1 and Jack. Also he has no forehead mark because I dont want to ruin the lego head till I get a 2nd and he is Yellow because I am following the Lego philosophe of everybodys Yellow. Deal with it.)

Doctor Jackson. Gave him a P90 as he is sort of with the Later seasons SG-1 though I also have an M9 for him to be earlier seasons Jackson.

General O'Niell in SGC Green uniform, and P90.

General Hammond.

Major Fred Rivers. SG-12 Team Leader. (Pretty accurate apart from the supressor, and stock on his M4 but thats not exactly a big issue. Plus he has a Kukri that he has reacently adopted in the story in place of an M9 bayonet)

Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter. SG-12 Team Second in Command. (Again pretty accurate. his L85A2 is missing a grenade launcher and his shotgun is an cut down 870 and not a Benilli M4.)

Captain Harly Green. Not the perfect hair but again working with in the confines of lego. Its close enough.

1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers. (Now Charlotte is a pain. She has a Glock pistol instead of her L22 she has in the story because the amound of work I'd have to do to a brick arms L85 is silly, maybe when I have a whole day free I will give it a go, and her hair is a pain, I dont have the right orange to represent her dyed red hair, and she didnt look right with the lego light brown / ginger hair so I had to go with red, I might just have her dye it bright red in the RP. See how that goes down, as it sort of fits in to the MOD's roles of undercover operations like Fred's beard

Lastly the only member of Atlantis I have so far.
Ronon. Probobly the most simple, but he works, I may change his legs at some point as I want to give him his brown coat and dont want the legs to wash out with it when I get on to making the rest of AR-1. But for now I like him.

If anybody one is interested in seeing their character in Lego, let me know.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:41:14 PM by Bowsy 112 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Lego
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »

brilliant  :yes: damned good job  :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 08:34:02 PM »

Nice to see someone using their free time wisely  >(

Those look awesome. I had a friend who used to make Legos in his basement when I was young. I love legos.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 08:55:48 PM »

Well. My work days go from working 7 days in a row to not having a tour for 7 days, so I alternate from no free time to lots of free time.

I tend to have people comming over to fill the long gaps between tours but during the 'back to school' period I had no tours and nobdy over for like 6 weeks, I got very bored, so I bought myself a few lego sets. My thinking being I can build and change things. Then I found myself buying extra bits of off bricklink and ebay and finally I just decided to have my parents bring over all my lego minifigure parts.

My next purchase should be vests for SG-1 once I either find the ones I want in black or I decide its been to long waiting and settle for the next best thing, and if I have no requests, the plan is SG-3 / Support SG team, (or maybe a condensed MCU-1 ) and then AR-1.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 02:20:31 AM »

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 08:18:46 AM »

Unfortunatly not enough money tonbuild a deadlus. Also frak me making jaffa is difficult.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 08:28:08 AM »

Unfortunatly not enough money tonbuild a deadlus. Also frak me making jaffa is difficult.

I found it on the internet ... there are many examples of things built with lego from the stargate universe

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 10:18:26 AM »

Oh I know there are at least 12 versions of a BC-304 out there, unforutnatly impossible to do to Minifig scale. Though I may try and make a bridge for one, also I'd like to make a gate room (For the SGC. Leaning more to that than Atlantis. May Scrap my ronon figure...) Could do a control room, and maybe a briefing room and the commanders office.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 10:47:56 AM »

Goa'uld  Ha'tak, Lego  version

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 09:55:39 AM »

So I am waiting on one set of legs and a bunch of torso's before I update this (And posting this so I actully bother to add the photos.
Currently I have
SG-1 (Minue Jonas and Vala.)
SG-2 (Under Major Micheal Griff as he was the last SG-2 CO we saw. Who in my little head canon is now a Colonel but anyway.)
SG-3 (With Colonel Reynolds and his weird Airforce/Marine Hybrid team. (Like seriously dose anybody know what that team is anymore?)
SG-4 (As in the original version, the Russian team, intended again in my little head to be the replacement of the ones that died in Season 6.)
Then I have
SG-12, mostly the same as you saw before a few upgrades.
and the last addition is an 8 man element from MCU-1

Its made up of
Captain Lawler
Lieutenant Junior Grade Iles.
Gunnery Sergeant Cooper
Staff Sergeant Espisito
Sergeant Reyes
Corpsman O'Brian
Corporal Patterson
Lance Corporal Garcia

then you have the General SGC 'Staff'

General Hammond
Walter
Syler
Random Gate Room Officer
Random Lady Gate Tech
Guy F302 pilot
Girl F302 pilot
2 guys in Hazmat Suits
Doctor Fraiser / Doctor Lamb (not because I dont like them but, with the constrictions of lego, woman in lab coat with tied up brown hair is as close as I can get to either of them)
Lady Nurse
Old man Scientish
young grumpy man scientist.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2018, 02:04:55 AM »

Daniel  Jackson, Lego  version

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2018, 03:48:51 AM »

Its not exactly accurate though is it. Daniel never wore german webbing. Plus it uses a Harry Potter face. Not knocking it, it more just, dosnt fit my criteria I guess

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2018, 08:02:28 AM »

In fact, he does not know about Harry Potter :D

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2018, 09:54:47 AM »

I only know it cause I have the origional Yellow face for Harry Potter and it was my Daniel Jackson face for years. More fond of the new face though.
Pages: [1] 2