Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Stargate Lego  (Read 450 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Stargate Lego
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 10:31:40 AM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So here is the new set, no real modifications are made to any official Lego Parts, and the weapons vests and a few bits of head gear are from Brickarms.

So here are the figures, though I have my own head canon's and fan fiction story as a side line I wont bother to list all those for official characters from the show and will just list their latest ranks.

SGC Commanders
General George Hammond

General Jack O'Niell With Tactical Vest and P90

SG-1
Colonel Cameron Mitchell With Tactical Vest and G36

Colonel Samantha Carter with Tactical Vest and P90

Doctor Daniel Jackson with Tactical Vest and P90

Teal'c with no Jacket, Tactical Vest and P90

SG-2
Major Micheal Griff with Tactical Vest and MP5

Lieutenant Jennifer Hailey with Tactical Vest and MP5 (Ignore her hair, for the life of me Lego dosnt do a blond bun hair piece.)

SG-2 Team Member with Tactical Vest and SCAR-H

SG-2 Team Member with Tactical Helmet, Tactical Vest and HK PSG-1

SG-3
Colonel Albert Reynolds with 'SGC Marine Tactical Vest' and G36

SG-3 Marine with Combat Helmet, 'SGC Marine Tactical Vest' and M16 with Master Key

SG-3 Marine with Combat Helmet, 'SGC Marine Tactical Vest' and M21

SG-3 Marine with Combat Helmet, 'SGC Marine Tactical Vest' and M60

SG-4
Russian Colonel, With Tactical Vest, and AKS-74U

Russian SG Team Member with Tactical Vest and AKM-47 (Stand in untill I get a good lookalike for a AKM-74)

Russian SG Team Member with Tactical Vest and SVD Dragunov

Russian SG Team Member with Tactical Vest and RPD

SG-12
Major Fred Rivers with Plate Carrier, Customized C8A2 and Kukri

Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter with Personalized Webbing, Customized L85A2 and M4 Benelii

Captain Harly Green with Tactical Vest, Para FN Minimi and SGC issue laptop

Lieutenant Charlotte Summers with Tactical Vest, Glock 17 and Medical Kit.

MCU-1
Captain Harley Lawler with Plate Carrier and M4

Gunnery Sergeant Brad Cooper with Plate Carrier and M4

Staff Sergeant Tony Espisito with Plate Carrier and M16

Sergeant Patrick Reyes with Plate Carrier and Mk 12

Corporal Josh Patterson with Plate Carrier and M16

Lance Corporal Pablo Garcia with Plate Carrier and M249

Lieutenant Junior Grade Jane Iles with Plate Carrier and M16

HM Corpsman 2nd Class Timothy O’Brian with Plate Carrier and M16

British MOD Staff at the SGC
Colonel George Sanderson (In Off World Gear.) With Plate Carrier and Pistol Grip Mossberg 590 shotgun.

Staff Sergeant Dale Ross. With Plate Carrier and Customized C8A2

Stargate Command Staff
Chief Master Sergeant Walter Herriman

Master Sergeant Sylvester Siler

SGC Gate Room Tecnician

SGC Gate Room Duty Officer

Doctor / Major Janet Fraiser (or Doctor Carolyn Lam, again the figure works as both though I prefer Fraiser.)

SGC Nurse

SGC Scientist No-1 (Bill Lee Prototype, got to find the right head and hair.)

SGC Scientist No-2

SGC Hazmat Suit Team

SGC F-302 Male Pilot

SGC F-302 Female Pilot

I have also made a F.R.E.D for my SG teams, I do have a malp, and a stargate design that I am very fond of, just not the parts to build them.
Also my head canon for the... Odd colours of the FRED (Namely the light green bed.) Is that this is the FRED Assigned to MCU-1 and as such has a different paint scheme. (Though in reality it dosnt bother me. That its the wrong colour.)

I hope you guys liked the pictures, again I have lots of spare bodies and vests, and am willing to buy more so if anybody has more suggestions for more teams weather based from the forum or from the show let me know.

For now I will leave you with a WIP picture, Colonel Dave Dixon and SG-13 No weapons, or hair yet and the faces are only place holders.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 11:05:25 AM by Bowsy 112 »

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »

Some of these are almost similar :D

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2018, 03:52:45 PM »

Yeah but they are Generic Lego heads not ones assigned to specific characters.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 03:22:51 PM »

Ori  mothership,  lego  version

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2018, 03:34:50 PM »

So... SG-13 are going to take a little while longer for me to make. So are there any requests for people to have their character made in Lego? I cant accept all offers as I dont break down my characters and I am stuck with the parts I have. I'd love to expand in to forum characters. again only if people are interested. I just thought I would throw it out there.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2018, 11:48:01 PM »

You're welcome to take a swing at any of my characters (given how many I have, there are options galore...)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2018, 11:30:08 AM »

Cool... I think I'll give SG-7 a go. Should be nice to do something different to the standard like up. Have to go read through all their gear at some point and see what I need.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2018, 11:39:11 AM »

M4s, mainly. Denis Vallois takes one with an M203. Nikolai packs an SVU which I may be changing. And Astrid favors thr Ak5C but isnt fixed on it.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2018, 12:57:17 PM »

Oh I more meant like fatuiges, tactical vests, plate carriers camouflage styles.

I can use a Brickarms Tactical NATO Battle Rifle as an AK5c, and a Brick Arms Halo DMR as an SVU and the M4's are easy enough, though the attachments may be tricky. But yeah its all doable once my next order comes in.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2018, 05:11:44 AM »

A day  at  SGC

Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant