Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Latest on the Weather  (Read 114 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Latest on the Weather
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:15:51 AM »

Can probably use this thread for Weather info and stuff in your local area, if you wanted to give notice or might be off the internet for some reason. We've had pretty much lots of those close calls. Another hurricane is coming my way and it looks devasating.

There's a link to it. Dunno if it will expire, but its the latest on it. Weather Radar[/b]

I just realized this soon as I posted it. That site is local to my area only. There's several links that might work...

CNN

CBS News
Weather.com
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:21:37 AM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
Re: Latest on the Weather
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 10:02:14 PM »

Fall has finally arrived here in PA. It's only supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow and most this week will be chilly.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 04:44:16 AM »

Its pretty nice and sunny in belgium. Meant to.be pissing down today but nice and sunny.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 03:28:42 PM »

Nevada can't decide if it's fall or winter. I'll likely report on snow falling on me in March or April because it doesn't show up when it's supposed to. (My first year up here, it snowed in May)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 03:40:40 PM »

Spring has sprung down under, sprung a leak  :fp after almost 18 months of drought across the Eastern states we're finally getting rain of sorts. Not anything near flooding and still parts of my State (NSW) is in drought. But it is a relief. Temps though, that is weird. At this time of year we normally see low 30's from Oct 1 but since the end of winter until now its barely gotten above 20c, today will be 21c and showers.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go