Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Level 12 - Room 15: Sergeant Tigerlily Rose  (Read 114 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Level 12 - Room 15: Sergeant Tigerlily Rose
« on: October 19, 2018, 03:03:54 PM »

Being born a Kiwi, Tilly loved the islands. Her room would match her preferences of that from living on the islands. Approaching the door with her duffle back on hand and her other hand on the doorknob, she twisted the handle. Tigerlily Rose, as it was her full name, walked through the open doorway and flipped her bag to a horizontal length across her chest. With her muscles, she tossed it across the room and onto the simple looking bed. Grabbing the door, she slammed it closed while vibrating the walls within. It shook the corridors which should startle a few airmen crossing it.

Stretching her arm out, Tilly groaned while massaging the muscles of her upper torso and cracked her neck. Soreness was felt from that previous medical visit to get her shots and a tracker. Removing her jacket to reveal her solid crop top sports tank, she tossed it on her helmet that sat on her duffel bag. The midsection of her upper torso was exposed as her solid abs showed.

Walking over to her bag, she ignored the fact that her walls were still empty and basic and the fact that her room had a computer desk. Unzipping the pocket marked "tech", Tilly remove her player. Taking the earphones, she looped it over her ear and stuck it inside while turning on the player. Placing the player on the pocket of her camo baggy shorts, she listened to the beat.

Moving across the room while stretching her solid arm across her body, she knelt to the floor and placed herself across while holding her hands forward against the floor. The sergeant began her short workout to pass the time while listening to the fast paced music.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:39:15 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

lethal-pageant