Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 67

Author Topic: Lost Worlds Welcome New Members  (Read 29577 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: Lost Worlds Welcome New Members
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 02:59:42 PM »

:lol:  and there is always that 'safe space'  where you put all your special stuff, if we ever find that place the stuff in it will be worth a fortune :D  Perhaps thats how the stargates were lost  they fell down the back of the sofa's.

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 03:02:34 PM »

Either that or someone tried to wash and dry them! You know those sock-eating washers and dryers!

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 03:23:03 PM »

I'm telling you, I wash socks by hands and I STILL manage to discover pairless ones! :O
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 03:36:55 PM »

That's 'cause you dont get them totally clean so they are still dirty and they just walk away by themselves!

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »

:icon_rotflmao:    at you twos :P

tonyajot

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 08:01:22 PM »

:sam-pancarte02:   Thank you so much for the invite, Melanie!  I'm into pretty much anything science fiction.  I read and write fanfiction in several fandoms. 

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2013, 08:29:48 PM »

:Misc_fireworks: :SmileyYoureWelcome: so glad to have you here Tonya  :smiley-hug015:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 11:41:37 PM »

Hey, welcome :D

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Simlead

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Simlead is looked down upon.
  • Never Work With Children Or Animals -_-
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »

:sam-pancarte02:   Thank you so much for the invite, Melanie!  I'm into pretty much anything science fiction.  I read and write fanfiction in several fandoms.

Hi! :)
:lol:  and there is always that 'safe space'  where you put all your special stuff, if we ever find that place the stuff in it will be worth a fortune :D  Perhaps thats how the stargates were lost  they fell down the back of the sofa's.

:lol-jack: I'd love to see that. Someone just looks down the back of their sofa and...bam! There's an incoming wormhole!
Funny thing is, I've only ever lost one or two socks in my life. It's other things you've got to worry about with me... You know, papers, DVDs (god knows how I manage to lose them).  :o

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2013, 04:37:49 AM »

welcome Tonya,:D  don't sit on the sofa's around here, the incoming wormholes from em can be a tad, whats the word........devastating  ;)  we've lost no end of sofa's ..oh...and peeps :P
@Sim, its easy to lose a dvd, i lost Continuum for months, then one day it showed up :D I think it could be something that comes from the sofa's  *nods*

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2013, 05:51:47 PM »

our sofa only hides the stuff a certain person who shall remain nameless hides in there for late night snacks when everyone has gone to bed  :face_palm: :samanime12: :lol-jack:
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2013, 11:31:38 PM »

Mel, quit telling people about your habits, it's rude a little :lol-jack:

Arales Bloodmoon

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Arales Bloodmoon is looked down upon.
  • I am Arales Bloodmoon I am the Ultimate Alterego
    • My Official Facebook Page
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2013, 11:38:29 PM »

Hello, I am Arales Bloodmoon I am the Ultimate Alterego to the Ultimate Gamer/Nerd, Merciless Mercenary, Courageous Captain, Dashing Rogue, and Deadly Assassi.  :lol-jack:
Me Epictsa!

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2013, 11:44:53 PM »

And who loves SC 2 :P

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 11:46:06 PM »

:lol-jack:  :face_palm:  :samanime12:

you also sound like a possible Role Player :D

here you go with the Star Trek pages...........would be awesome if you could bring some of the other guys in :)

http://lostworlds.megabytetechsolutions.org//index.php?board=33.0
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 67

lethal-pageant