Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Looking for deleted/cut scene video from SYFY site (OLD)  (Read 54 times)

TerylFan

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TerylFan A new starter.
Looking for deleted/cut scene video from SYFY site (OLD)
« on: November 03, 2018, 11:06:21 AM »

Hi. This is my first post, so I apologize if I do this incorrectly. I'm looking for a video I found, then lost. It was a deleted scene from S7E10 BIRTHRIGHT...Sam is comforting Janet after losing the female Jaffa. It was on the scifi/pulse (syfy) site for a while, maybe around 2003-2009, and uploaded to a few other sites. I'm working on an SG-1 video project, and I'm a little desperate to find this. I had it on another computer, but it was lost during a computer migration, and I never noticed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Looking for deleted/cut scene video from SYFY site (OLD)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 04:01:35 PM »

@TerylFan

I didn't know that it still existed.  I hope you can find it, maybe someone has a copy and I will ask around for you on my FB Stargate groups.

*edit*

I did some deep digging myself using several parameters to find it, no luck yet. I know someone at MGM who might be able to help as well.

@planettv   :yes: thanks for the mention on GateWorld :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

TerylFan

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 09:19:39 PM »

@planettv   
Hey MIM...Thanks for replying! What do you mean, "I didn't know that still existed."  :)
I'm hoping someone has it, because my inquiries have been unsuccessful so far. You're the first person to offer any hope. I'd be very grateful if your MGM buddy had any advice. SyFy has not replied to me yet.   

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 09:27:54 PM »

I had heard about it years ago when I was on Gateworld, someone posted a still from the deleted scene back then. I think it was early 2010. I myself tried to get a copy of it way back then with little success but now your inquiry has made me think again and that someone out there has it. I'm waiting to hear from her (@ MGM). Between us I'd love to see it found, because those missing bits always shed new light on our favorite show.
Far Dareis Mai

TerylFan

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 08:37:43 PM »

Hey. A pic, huh? I've not even seen that. Do you still have that? An thank you for asking your friend at MGM. I'd really like to find it again. I'm so disappointed for the things I've lost.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 08:58:05 PM »

I never had the pic myself, it was posted by someone else on GW in a general discussion. I'd have no idea how to find it now. I received a reply on Sunday night, which was Saturday in the US, she said she's looking into it and it might be in archives; which means a long wait so I'd say we'd have to be patient.

Yes, I often feel that to when I stumble across similar situations.
Far Dareis Mai

lethal-pageant