Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Breaking: Live from Caracas, Venezuela  (Read 480 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Breaking: Live from Caracas, Venezuela
« on: November 12, 2018, 04:44:26 AM »

Excerpt from BBC

"...if you're just joining us, we have news that there has been a terrorist attack in Venezuela. We are still getting reports in from local sources, but what we do know is that at about 6:15 PM local time, a series of bombs went off at the capital in Caracas. According to initial reports, among the victims were ranking members of the Venezuelan government, including the President, Carlos Hernandez..."

Excerpt from local news station

*Translated*

"All citizens are urged to remain indoors and cooperate with police and military orders until the emergency is declared over. Any suspicious activity is to be reported at once...please stand by for a message from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Minister Eduardo Salazar speaking."

"My fellow Venezuelans. This evening has shaken us to our very core as counter-revolutionary dissidents, fueled by hate and a desire to see our great nation fall, have set off bombs that have injured and even claimed the lives of many of our great leaders. Our great President, Carlos Hernandez, is being treated as we speak but we must entrust our brilliant physicians to their work. In the meantime, so must we entrust our laws, laws our beneficial President created, to their work. Per the regulations regarding order of succession, I will be assuming temporary control of the government. Tomorrow, I will be ordering the execution of snap elections to determine who is to lead our nation, either temporarily, or should the worst come to pass, until the next election season.

"I want you all to know exactly what is going on because contrary to what others will say, we are not a dictatorship, we are a democracy and there will be no changes to this. The police and military will work to restore order, but aside from this, the best we can do is to not only remain vigilant for future actions, we must show we are unshaken and proudly still standing. By continuing on your normal daily actions, you show these people their petty actions cannot hope to change us..."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal