Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mim's SG1 video compilations  (Read 789 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 335
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Mim's SG1 video compilations
« on: December 13, 2018, 12:36:41 AM »

The first of what will be a BIG project. All of SG1's 10 seasons in one feature length video.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
Re: Mim's SG1 video compilations
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:49:58 PM »

Well this is embarrassing.  :fp Five views and no comments.  :huh I must be doing something wrong? Maybe we all don't like Stargate very much these days?

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:26:53 PM »

I was at work  >(  I couldn't comment right away but I let you know it was awesome via PM  :yes:
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 118
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 04:54:56 AM »

I saw him while I was in the gym, it's not comfortable to use the cell in this way :yes:

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 03:04:45 PM »

Sorry Mel!  I hadn't had time to watch it yet.  Knowing you though it turned out awesome.  Just like the one you did before  :yes:

MzArchivist

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • MzArchivist A new starter.
  • Out of My Frakking Mind
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 02:28:31 AM »

Doing pretty good. Waiting for the next one.
Personal Motto: "He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away."

- Raymond Hull

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 01:47:07 AM »

Okay so I have done some more (like months ago) Lol. Just never got around to posting them here. I'm still working on season 10, its a task as I have to use different software now which isn't quite as good as the earlier one I was using (trial ran out)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 01:48:12 AM »

My favorite

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 03:27:59 AM »

A little something I had to do :D

https://dai.ly/x7kx433

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 05:27:56 AM »

Loved it, nice to see 200 again, i just recently bought series 1-9 of SG1, just need to get 10 and collection is complete and while i recover i will watch it all i think, it is such a feel good series, thanks Mel

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 06:02:41 AM »

you could create a new video for the new System Lords ... Khnum actually refers to the Tut series, Achaman comes from the monk of Northmen (the series)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 01:32:08 AM »

Loved it, nice to see 200 again, i just recently bought series 1-9 of SG1, just need to get 10 and collection is complete and while i recover i will watch it all i think, it is such a feel good series, thanks Mel

Thank you! I couldn't put it on Youtube because they rejected it on copyright violation  :huh yet Dailymotion accepts it? Weird huh? So glad you liked  loved it :D It was a joy to do and go through the entire episode again.

SG1 is good medicine for you :D

you could create a new video for the new System Lords ... Khnum actually refers to the Tut series, Achaman comes from the monk of Northmen (the series)

Now that would be a test :D

My latest little thing  :D

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 05:33:36 PM »

My Favourite Gould :D  Loved him in The Quest, was it?, the two parter?, lots of fun :D

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2019, 10:00:58 PM »

Weird, cause the Baal one is on youtube

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 05:05:11 AM »

In fact Ba'al is, if one can say the opposite of Apophis by sympathy, however malignant and carrion, it is the most human of System Lords, the adaptable one in order to survive ... its forerunner is definitely Ra or Apophis :D
Pages: [1] 2

lethal-pageant