Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 15216 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17
« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2018, 09:38:09 PM »

*radio*

"Let me check Noah, I am sure I saw 'her' not too long ago in the base cafe. Give me a few minutes."

"Commander McCarthy will be here in about five minutes, can the Commodore wait for her?"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:05:53 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #331 on: October 11, 2018, 11:08:17 PM »

Soon as the words escaped his throat, Noah groaned and turned his head to palm his face. With an exhale, he regained his composure and responded through the video, "Yeah. sorry."

He waited for a few moments till Walter spoke again and Noah replied, "He can wait,"
Slightly distracted, he looked at the Commodore and gulped responding with a question while the radio was on, "I think?" He shrugged hoping Alex was okay with that. It was just a five minute wait.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:13:16 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #332 on: October 12, 2018, 05:20:12 PM »

*Radio*

"Commander McCarthy is here now Noah." A moment later the woman in question appeared on the screen.

"Hello Noah, how are you. I understand Commodore Whitmore wishes to borrow my ear?"
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #333 on: October 15, 2018, 05:14:36 PM »

Far too anxious to get things done quickly Alex jumped into the other chair getting his face in the camera. "Sorry Noah." He excused himself then plowed on. "Fran how are you? The answer to your question is yes indeed and in fact your presence if possible. As you know already Michelle Bixby and I have been engaged for some time now and if it weren't for the inquiry I had to endure these last six months we would have been married. Since I have a twenty four hour window I wanted to ask if you think you might be able to come over to the Alpha Site and marry us this afternoon, that'd be your night time of course." His other option was naturally for them both to scoot back to the SGC, but he preferred not to at this point.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #334 on: October 15, 2018, 07:26:48 PM »

*Live Video*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"It can be done Alex, provided two things are set in place first up. Since Michelle is under the Command directly to Admiral McRaven, she and you will need to make a formal request under the Department of Defense Marriage guidelines for serving personnel article 7a. Noah can provide you with the form. If you can fill that out and get it back to me, we can set the wheels in motion. The second thing that needs to be done under my rules is a notice of intent to marriage. Normally this is a 30 day notice, but under the circumstances I do have the authority to waiver that time. Do you think you can manage that?"
"Ask Noah to open up his files, I have sent the Marriage Notice form to you."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #335 on: October 16, 2018, 05:00:51 PM »

He shook his head briefly. "I had no idea getting married was going to be so complex, but then again it isn't something to be taken lightly is it?" Alex glanced sideways a Noah before pressing on. "Very well then Fran. I'll get this done on both accounts and get back to you quickly. Say in an hour?" Time was marching on.

While he waited for Fran's reply he spoke to Noah. "Can you print out those forms for me please Noah and a copy of the file the good Chaplain is sending you please."

@DanielRyder

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #336 on: October 16, 2018, 05:41:33 PM »

Noah sighed. After listening to the conversation, he approved but there were steps they had to take to get there. With a slight hidden eye roll, he looked at the screen where the data files were brought up. So many details. Noah spoke cracking his knuckles, "I'll help ya out with this, sir."

Another sigh. Noah wasn't exactly sure on what he could help with as he was just a middleman apparently according to Fran. A few buttons here and there. Soon, the forms were printed out which Noah handed to Alex, "Yup. Forms printed out and the copy of the file from the Chaplin to you. Good luck, sir." Paperwork. Everyone dislikes paperwork at this point, but it gets things done.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #337 on: October 16, 2018, 11:06:31 PM »

*Live Video*

"It's a lifelong commitment Alex at least in my world it is. Would you have it any other way really? I won't give you a sermon as I think Alex you and Michelle are mature more than enough to know this not your first date and I take my part in it very seriously."
"An hour will be fine, we'll let Walter shut the gate down for the time being and as soon as you have everything ready I'll be here waiting for you." After a moment, the gate was shut down from the SGC.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2018, 08:36:20 PM »

With the three forms printed Alex made sure he didn't smudge them as they were now a part of what would be his future, documents to be added to the memories when both he and Michelle grew old together; something he was more than looking forward to. "You've been a great help Noah and I really appreciate that." He told him. His excitement was too much in the forefront of his mind though, there was still much to do. "I'll be back in an hour, hopefully by that time everything will be set-" He paused in thought, now there was an idea since he effectively knew no one else on the Alpha Site. "-say Noah, you can think on this if you like as I have to get these papers to Michelle. How would you like to be my best man?" He left him with the question as he ducked out hurriedly to see his future wife.

<<To CO's Office>>

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2018, 09:05:07 PM »

"Umm..." Noah murmured watching him leave. He was speechless. Literally without words. His best man? It was quite the honor, but the one he wasn't sure if it was proper for him to become one. A best man was usually reserved for a person who's a relative or a close mate. They didn't know each other that well, so he wasn't sure if it was proper. Of course, he had time to think about it for about an hour...

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

lethal-pageant