Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 15769 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17
« Reply #345 on: November 28, 2018, 09:33:39 PM »

*Radio*

"We have them Noah, you've been a mavelous help. Alex I will see you soon, I won't wait any longer as I need to have this signed off by the Admiral. Expect to see me in around ninety minutes or so." After a few moments the gate shut down.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #346 on: November 30, 2018, 03:38:53 PM »

"Ah, she's good isn't she lad? The kind of person you'd want to have your back." Alex mused. "Right then, its off to see the bride, we'll let you know what time the wedding is soon enough and I'll be sure to give you plenty of notice. Cheerio." He said typically before leaving, then he paused at the door. "By the way Noah, do you have a girl, you know a female friend here on the base?"

@DanielRyder

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #347 on: December 03, 2018, 11:25:53 PM »

Noah nodded, "Yes, sir. I do."

He wanted to say who, but didn't want to for fear of being rejected. Noah wasn't great around girls as Video games were his secret hiding place. He needed to get out more. "Maybe," Noah mumbled as his eyes drifted to the left of the room. Immediately, he focused his attention to Alex and responded, "Thank you, sir." He wasn't sure exactly what he was thankful for, but he figured the reason would come up soon enough.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #348 on: December 05, 2018, 08:50:43 PM »

"A pleasure lad. I'll let you know the time and place and thank you for your help. Bring her along then, it is your boss's wedding after all." A once in a lifetime opportunity in Alex's view.

<<To CO's office>
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

lethal-pageant