Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Accommodation Elevators  (Read 15 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Accommodation Elevators
« on: February 13, 2019, 10:23:08 PM »

Putting her phone away, actually she slipped it down the front of her beautiful dress, Bobbie couldn't but help to keep the grin factor going. She had just spoken to the girl in the dress shop earlier and after the two of them had showered, changed into their bridesmaid's dresses, all that was left was the hairdresser and of course Michelle's dress. That was the reason for the phone call and the second call back to let them know the dress would be at the base within an hour. Knowing Michelle's size helped immensely, with the girl telling Bobbie she had the perfect fit and she'd be there to make any last minute adjustments. A photo was sent and that put that toothy wide smile up several notches as she showed her bestie what the bride was going to wear. "I only wish Kimbo that Michelle had been able to choose her own gown, but desperate times call for desperate measures. It will be here within an hour...oh and I've already paid for it, so it can be our wedding present to her." She tapped her head realizing where the phone was, pulled it back out to scan through the photos. "....beautiful isn't it?"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@sorra
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go