Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Khnemu Station  (Read 1067 times)

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
Re: The Khnemu Station
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2019, 09:11:03 AM »

<<To Khnemu Station>>

The station was as majestic inside as it was outside, brightly-lit and filled with beautiful handicrafts.
There, the empire appeared to have never fallen.

Making his way into the large circular hall, he finally shook hands with his Goa'uld peers.
"It is a proper pleasure to be here, Lord Khnum. I hope to be a worthy guest" he said with a formal smile. Humility first. After all, he was a guest there.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2019, 02:34:27 PM »

Summit   chamber

One guest goa'uld after another as all the guests arrived accompanied by the reference jaffàs or by the goa'ulds including Dedwen and Akhenamun. the first to arrive was obviously Achaman, his closest ally, followed immediately by the delegates sent by Mamers and his queen. Sobek had sent practically two distinct delegations could also be stated. For Achaman, it was the first time to see the representatives of these goa'uld lords he had heard of. It lacked Alienna and its delegates, but the latter would not have participated anyway, the question of Ba'al led her to take care of other things than to assist or send delegates in her name to that summit. The understanding between Khnum  and Achaman seemed immediately evident, the two gentlemen openly showed their alliance not only diplomatic. Just Achaman approached Vezkei by bowing his head slightly in greeting which was done by Vezkei himself to the ruler of Echeyde before the first to address the word first.

"Vezkei, the delegate sent by the sovereigns Mamers and Mefitis ... I am very honored to meet you and I hope one day to meet your sovereigns personally, I intend to expand my meager businesses and let your sovereigns participate ..." he exclaimed his eyes sparkle with his typical goa'uld voice. Khnum meanwhile approached Lady Skia and first took his right hand with great elegance and touched it with his lips before turning directly.

"Lady Skia happy to finally be able to meet and host you inside the Khnemu Space Station in honor of my deceased son from whom it bears the name, I hope that this meeting is the first of a long series!" Khnum added, smiling sweetly to Sobek's delegate.

"Now delegates of Sobek and the sovereigns Mamers and Mefitis, we will take part in the debate but not before I explain to you the reason for this convocation!"

@Altzek @Shadowlord @sorra
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:36:26 PM by Khnum »

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2019, 02:58:30 AM »

<Skia’s Hatak>

Rak’shee was most impressed by the fleet and station and it certainly dawned on him how important an ally Khnum was to Sobek. They couldn’t afford to be rude and seeing the Ram God was important.

“I think I should remain by your side, I wouldn’t let you go over there if I did not trust that you would be safe however we can only hope their intentions are noble.” He wished he could take more Crocodile Guards but that would be seen as disrespectful.

“When you are ready Lady Skia.” He said bowing allowing her to decide if she was ready to journey to the Hatak of Khnum and then to the Station.

<Khnemu Station, Summit Chamber>

Rak’shee with his helmet off stepped alongside Skia as she entered the room. Rak’shee paused as Skia came to a pause in the room. The first thing Rak’shee had eyes on now was the God Khnum who slowly stepped down and took Skia’s hand to his lips. Rak’shee had never seen the Ram God before but immediately felt the aura and presence the figure imposed in the room. He hoped they would remain on good terms.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2019, 08:35:22 AM »

Summit chamber

After the courtesies to Lady Skia, Khnum went directly to Rak'shee addressing himself with great amiability. after all the sovereign of Khenem was well known for his great calmness, almost unbearable for the bilious and bright character of Sobek for example.

"Rak'shee .. we are honored that on this day we can learn about two of the best and fundamental pillars of System Lord Sobek, I hope that what I was able to discover from the information transferred from the planet of the ruins of the Ancients, is to your liking, but especially of liking to Lord Sobek, in any case it is a good time to get to know each other better and understand our similarities and our differences! " he completed the System Lord smiling without malice, which really surprised the audience, but not Achaman.

Unlike Khnum, the lord of the planet Echeyde was not so calm and calm, he had never been, he had been subtle, witty and intelligent to submit to powerful goa'uld to achieve this status, and on that day it was evident that his alliance with Khnum, was only aimed at taking as much as possible and giving very little. At that point the same Achaman bowed his head turning to the same Lady Skia.

"Nice is our first Lady Skia visit, I think we should look into it in the future, Echeyde is not just the planet from which kingdom, but a place of great natural beauty that I would like to show you one day!" Achaman added, making his eyes sparkle.

@Altzek @Shadowlord @sorra
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:02:51 PM by Khnum »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2019, 07:28:57 PM »

<Skia's Hatak>

The place was impressive.  She couldn't deny that.  She crossed her arms briefly.   "I do believe you are right." She was not about to leave Rak'shee behind.  He had watched her back this far.

Skia started toward the station

<<Summit Chamber>>

Skia glanced around as they stepped inside.  She wasn't leaving anything to chance.  "Lord Khnum, it is a pleasure to finally be here, " she smiled, letting him take her hand,  "Things are quite impressive here."

She inclined her head to Achaman.  "There is much for all of us to learn."

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2019, 01:33:01 PM »

<Summit Chamber>

The introduction to Khnum had started well. Rak’shee was taken by surprise the graciousness of their host. He however remained wary knowing that it wasn’t his place to decide if the Ram God could be trusted, that was for Skia to decide.

Khnum then spoke of Ancient ruins, the Jaffa was not very experienced with such things but if that was why Sobek had sent them then so be it. Khnum seemed genuinely excited to have them as his guests and this pleased him.

“You are too kind Lord Khnum.” Rak’shee said.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2019, 02:57:01 AM »

Khnemu Station
Hall summit

The goa'uld had sat in the large central hall of the Khnemu station, the wait was therefore over and Khnum didn't wait, he immediately went to the point in question, so that all those present could understand their call to that summit.

"Dear brothers, servants of the Gods ... I have summoned you without much warning to this place because in recent weeks the developments of the missions sent to numerous Ancients outposts have led to unexpected results ..."

"... it is undeniable that the sharing of this information breaks the rigidity of the Goa'uld Empire and that it has also brought ruin, the lack of collegiality and cooperation is the greatest of our weaknesses, as well as a strong leadership and authoritative ... "

"... today we are gathered not only to share some research, but to find a common line, in the hope that one day our strength will be strong enough to re-establish a goa'uld security perimeter in which to resurrect our empire , for this reason it is essential today that those present realize the gravity of their actions ... "

"... I do not hide the fact that I would have appreciated even more the presence of Mamers and Alienna, but their delegates are sufficient as men and women of trust, as far as my brother Sobek is concerned, I am aware of his lack of skill with summits and his spokesman's voice, however, I will be able to achieve an appreciable result in view of a future summit that will take place in the best of situations, always in this orbital station! "concluded Khnum, smiling at those present while a human servant placed a holographic projector in the middle of the room, remaining immediately then waiting behind the throne of the station ruler. Khnum activated the projector on the floor with a wave of his hand, making the image of the planet known as P6G-12M appear to the Tau'ri. Those present observed him as the lights of the hall changed, falling in intensity.

"The Tau'rì have numbered it with the following initials P6G-12M, but for us the name of the planet as important is still unknown, so we will refer to the initials of the Tau'rì ... this planet is a place that in this period of time has a climate at least in the slightly cold and damp area of ​​the stargate due to the marshes that at least partially surround an outpost built by the Ancients, the latter reduced to ruins have been explored though in an inaccurate and hasty manner by our teams, managing to derive a database of data that has been completely deciphered, but that has not received further studies ... "he continued seeing the attention of those present to his words. To interrupt him the doubtful look of Achaman.

"Any problem Lord Achaman?" Khnum asked the ally looking directly into his eyes.

"I understand the secrecy of the mission, but it would have been very pleasing to have heard of it, maybe I wouldn't have collaborated by sending a team, but at least I would have known what was boiling in the pot!" Achaman replied rather annoyed.

"Your military and political situation is unsteady, those present are definitely more stable in their possessions, moreover the mission had not been agreed with any of them, the teams met by chance and were forced to cooperate because of the threat of the Tau'rì, who arrived on the planet a short time after our arrival ... so Achaman will forgive you if you haven't been informed of the mission on P6G-12M! " Khnum replied, replacing the ally.

"I understand Lord Khnum ... go ahead!"

@sorra @Altzek @Shadowlord
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:02:32 PM by Khnum »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2019, 10:49:24 AM »

<Summit Chamber>

As kind as Khnum seemed Skia wasn't about to let her guard down.  Anything could change in the blink of an eye. She had seen that first hand and had nearly lost her life because of it.  She would not make that mistake again. 

She listened quietly, hiding a smile discreetly behind her hand.  She knew how much Sobek hated speaking at summit's.  She would learn what she could.

Her eyes sparkled as the map appeared in front of them,  "so what is your plan going forward?" She asked Khnum.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2019, 03:22:34 AM »

Summit  chamber

"The star map you see contains dozens or even thousands of addresses scattered throughout the galaxy, all these dots are star systems mapped by the Ancients and for each there is information of all kinds .... in many of them there are deposits of naquadah, of Trinium, Nezanat or other essential minerals for our technology... "

"In ... other planets there are races of the most varied technological level, some of these planets are already known as you will notice, but a good part are still unknown from any star map, also on many of them is clearly indicated l use or even searches made by the Ancients ...
"
"But not only do I offer a detailed star map, in recent years we have suffered serious damage, our empire has fallen, but it is also true that it is in times of great conflict, that technology significantly improves, research towards the construction of new starships that replace the current ha'tak, research that I would like to share so that one day we will not only replace our fleet with something much more powerful, but we will finally put down our enemies! " finally concluded Khnum observing those present.

"Addresses of planets, new types of armaments and ships, perhaps you are not running too far forward Lord Khnum, at present we are struggling to survive, we are not in a position to start such a large-scale exploration program, at least as far as I am concerned ! " Achaman replied spitefully.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:02:12 PM by Khnum »

Shadowlord

• Major
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2019, 05:07:36 AM »

<Summit Chamber>

Rak’shee listened along with Skia to what Lord Khnum had to say, he was taken by surprise when the map was truly revealed in all its splendid glory. The amount of systems that there were, his mind found it hard to comprehend.

“Exploring all of these would take many Jaffa life times I’m sure.” He said knowing he’d only be lucky to see a small fraction.

Khnum then brought up technology, to an extent knowledge of Goa’uld magic was forbidden but Rak’shee like many Jaffa knew all too well the technology and the resources it was produced from.

“There are many Jaffa that currently live in fear in this galaxy, it would be nice to have new technology with which to support them.” Rak’shee said hoping Khnum was truthfully willing to share.

“Of course the technology of the gods is the greatest.” Rak’shee said having faith that there was nothing the Goa’uld couldn’t do.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2019, 09:06:52 PM »

<Summit Chamber>

Skia folded her arms over her chest.  It all seemed quite interesting and the advantages would be many.  It would be a lot of work though and would require a lot of people.

"I can certainly see the advantages to exploring these worlds.  The thing that concerns me though is the amount of people this would take.  Do we have the forces for that at the moment? 

Skia certainly wouldn't mind the exploration.   She was curious to see what the different worlds held.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2019, 02:46:07 AM »

Summit Chamber

"We downloaded this star map that shows, as you can see, millions of solar systems never explored by the Goa'uld, I myself recognize someone who, for lack of men or my will, I never wanted or could have explored ... others I had been prejudiced by the same Ra who at the time served, in any case the only exploration of this immense heritage is currently beyond our reach even for our joint forces, I myself would not propose such a massive and extensive exploration but objectives to be achieved, primary goals! "

"We could then start a joint or single exploration, but what is fundamental at this moment is to trace the planets in which references to technologies, biological weapons, races that can be exploited in a wide future are clearly indicated ... the humans of planet Earth and the rebellious jaffas will eventually be exterminated or subdued ... this map could be the answer to our questions! "

"I know to ask you so much, but I believe that the exploitation of this map is fundamental for the future of our race!" finally concluded the landlord hoping to have breached the hearts and minds of those present. Silence descended into the hall, those present realized what Khnum was asking and what he offered himself to those present.

"I understand your request Lord Khnum, I appreciate that you have shown your discovery to those present and I agree with you in selecting the destinations for any targeted explorations, I make myself available with one or two teams at the moment, my jaffas are currently engaged in different missions and the number available to me is small ... but if this information is correct, one day we will go back to checking the galaxy and sitting on my hands is not my style ... you will have at least one operational team on my part! " Achaman replied shortly after showing his intentions about it.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:35:04 AM by Khnum »

Shadowlord

• Major
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2019, 10:11:01 AM »

<Summit Chamber>

He was fascinated by the map and its locations, he believed that exploring them would certainly be a good thing.
Rak’shee squeezed his fists tightly as the mention of rebellious Jaffa, those who had turned their backs on their Gods was brought up.

“Where do we start?” He asked overstepping his bounds as First Prime but only for a moment out of anger.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2019, 10:44:24 AM »

<Summit chamber >

It certainly sounded plausible and useful.  She tapped her fingers against her thigh as she ran everything through her head.  Strategically it was a good option even if they could only offer a couple teams right now.

Skia raised a slight brow at her First Prime.   He had stepped out of bounds but was right.  "As my First Prime has brought out, this seems like a stragetic move.  Where would you suggest starting as we still are few in number right now?"

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2019, 05:34:52 AM »

Summit Chamber

Both Skia and Rak'shee, after viewing the star map and being impressed, openly asked where to start, since the forces in their possession or knowledge were still extremely limited. Achaman himself had asked for the same, simply by looking at the landlord in the eye. Mefitis and Mamers, on the other hand, remained silent throughout the meeting, perhaps implementing a strategy to obtain the maximum profit from that information.

"In these hours I have been able to see an overall view because for every square centimeter of the map, there are solar systems, nebulas and objects that are not identified and the beautiful thing and that the map was constantly updated until it remained in the buffer integrated system control panel ... "

"Well in my opinion we could start from this planet in this galactic sector, once it was an area controlled by a minor goa'uld, a small System Lord called Wu, we know that he ruled from the planet Xi'an a small interstellar domain, we could send a team composed of a member of each of those present, a goa'uld would be better or alternatively 2 jaffà as an armed escort at the following coordinates ... the planet called Hess'ra! " he completed Khnum by opening the hologram better and showing the planet in question.

"Hess'ra is the only planet in its solar system with an atmosphere although it is a world largely covered by perennial ice, the stargate is positioned in a relatively warm area in the ecuadoral area and according to the information present on this planet, a once stood an outpost of the Ancients, probably a border area, probably in control of threats from outside the galaxy! " he finally completed Khnum by making his own sparkle, better showing the information in the hologram.

Pages: 1 2 [3]