Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Khnemu Station  (Read 4181 times)

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
Re: The Khnemu Station
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2019, 05:54:49 PM »

<Khnemu Station>

The meeting had gone well at least from the Jaffa’s perspective. Khnum has proven himself a gracious host no matter what his private thoughts were. Achaman came across like one who voiced his true feelings without restraint. Rak’shee was slightly surprised by Skia’s response but ultimately agreed something had to be done.

“We do as you please Lady Skia.” Rak’shee said bowing his head to his Goddess.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2019, 03:19:14 AM »

<Khnemu Station>

Skia knew she probably confused her First Prime, but sometimes the need for alliances arose.  And in her mind this one seemed like one that could be of benefit.  Just hopefully Lord Sobek agreed.  She inclined her head to Rak'shee.

"Then back to my ship.  We shall wait for coordinates from Lord Khnum."

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2019, 06:59:33 AM »

Shortly before leaving, Khnum flagship

It wouldn't have taken long then, the coordinates of the destination of both ships were ready, but still the System Lord's flagship had not yet transmitted them. But Rashaken knew very well that Khnum would grant the coordinates without problems to Skia herself. Shortly before Khnum boarded his own ship, First Prime itself approached the ship's controls. the left hand placed itself on the computer or rather on the console of the pel'tak, identifying the ship belonging to the same Skia. The viewer immediately visualized it, after all the ensori of the flagship and in general of the ships of Khnum, were clearly superior to those of the same Skia or of the other present goa'uld, exception made only for the two ha'tak available to Achaman . Being gifts of the same Khnum, they possessed the same capacity of reception.

"Here is Lady Skia's ship ... it would be better to give these young lieutenants a little help!" he exclaimed although in a very low voice to avoid being heard. In a few moments the information reached Skia's ship.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2020, 08:55:58 AM »

Throne  room

Once again the ship of Khnum had left the planet Khenem, the Khnemu Station and the security of a solar system known and studied down to the smallest details, a safe and known place to reach the call of another Goa'uld lord. Satis observed from the Khnemu station the vastness of the galaxy, the planar of the Death Gliders, the solitary ha'tak that stood not far from the two moons Qaab and Zebib, a security measure prepared precisely in recent times, especially now that something had to have happened on the surface of the planet and in particular to its lord's fleet. But she could not have known, Khnum had not told him anything about it and this was not strange or unusual, it often happened and the queen didn't care, less worries for her. When he was not there, the government passed directly to her as his regent, and this was the case again. But Khnum who normally left the mysterious Akhenamun / Kelani, this time had brought him with him and this had attracted the attention of the queen. But if Khnum had decided so, she would still have taken care of keeping that small domain in order and prosperity until her return. For this reason, however, he had summoned Faris in secret to the Khnemu station for further information. Sitting on the golden throne that was normally used by Khnum, the queen awaited the arrival of the First Jaffà. Faris was not late in arriving, alone as he used to introduce himself.

"My queen called me, it's unusual for the Queen of Khnum to want to confer with her First Prime, but tell me what I can help you with?" Faris asked in amazement at his unexpected summons, especially because it was carried out by Satis herself, who certainly had no positive feelings towards the warrior and son Harsiesis. satis looked at him for a moment before turning to jaffà in turn.

"You said Faris, normally I would never have called you by virtue of your origins, but today I wonder if our enmity is not a mistake, especially towards those who welcomed both of them in their wake, providing us with security and ease ... "

"But what I wonder is much more, you are the Prime of the jaffà and as far as I am told, you are superior to Rashaken in all, only the wound in the battle against the replicators put you offside, otherwise now the new First Prime would be just one of your subordinates! " she completed by making his eyes sparkle before resuming turning to First Prime again.

"In these hours I know that something has alarmed our pharaoh and I know that you are aware of this problem, if I want to govern in complete safety, I must know what it is about otherwise I will not be able to do anything about it in the absence of Khnum ! " he completed by exclaiming decisively towards Faris. The latter did not reply quickly, in his mind he had to understand how to tell the queen about the unpleasant reality without arousing excessive alarm. But he found no words.

"My queen what I can tell you will certainly alarm you but Khnum is aware and is already working to solve the problem, we have found tampering, overloads to the engines of the ha'tak and the flagship, as well as to other energy centers of the whole solar system, overloads that naturally have nothing and that are sabotages, we have one or more spies Tok'ra or worse on the planet, perhaps a series of saboteurs who have pretended to be loyal to our lord and who now try to eliminate him in a big way ... "

"... after all, Khnum has great power, only slightly less than Alienna's and his death would lead the reborn Goa'uld Empire, to a definitive crushing, a power vacuum that the other Goa'uld and and above all enemy races , they would use to eliminate what has been rebuilt to date! " he completed First Prime by waiting for a reply from the queen.

"Sabotage ... you hid this, I understand, I guess asking you in front of me is help to them ... so now that I know you go back to where you were when I called you and stop this danger!" the queen replied making her eyes twinkle before the scene faded.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 09:38:52 AM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2020, 08:20:34 AM »

Throne room

Faris watched the queen's face calm down, but she knew well that this meant that from now on she would have to deal with her after Khnum, for any future relationship. Not only did he not trust Satis, but he feared her way of acting and this by virtue of what she had done in her past.

"My queen, we are still investigating and we are close to understanding who is behind these sabotages, I do not hide that there could be excellent names, both among the goa'uld, that among the jaffà and perhaps even among the human servants who work in the bases distributed on the planet, you must wait and trust me! " the former First Prime concluded by waiting for a timely reply from the queen.

"I had no doubt that you would have taken the situation in hand, in fact you have always had everything under control and these sabotages are something that makes your control falter!" he replied teasingly the ardor of the jaffà who smiled maliciously but did not reply, simply bowed his head and left the throne room while the queen took a moment's breath before a figure dressed with a leather armor and a long cloak appeared out of nowhere.

"How much secrecy, if I had known this problem before, I would have solved it and we would not have reached this point my queen!" the man exclaimed making his eyes sparkle. Satis smiled before turning and getting up to the new goa'uld that appeared in the throne room.

"I see with pleasure that you have decided to take a new guest, I am pleased, I am only sorry for the previous one ... the previous one was of remarkable beauty, but you know this!" Satis again exclaimed standing up and turning to the newcomer.

"Unfortunately , my previous guest could no longer guarantee me a reassuring aspect, the signs that the attack I suffered anyway remain within my body, the guest is only the external aspect!" Hedjhetep replied showing himself openly and advancing towards the same queen. The latter caressed the face of the subordinate observing him carefully before Hedjhetep began to address her again.

"We have a serious problem, widespread sabotage of the entire fleet on this planet, they could really destabilize the entire galaxy, we must provide as soon as possible ... my queen, allow me to carry out my investigations parallel to those of Faris .... give me carte blanche! " Hedjhetep asked finally, making his eyes sparkle.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:26:52 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2021, 05:11:58 PM »

Khnemu station, royal apartments

On board the Khnemu station, the System Lord observed the planet in front of him, its two moons home to laboratories and still a place of research. In those years he realized that he had created one of the best strongholds of Goa'uld power still in the galaxy. control of the other two planets of an empire that wasn't worth defending. Achaman insisted on giving himself an attitude, boasting a military power that did not correspond to reality. This Khnum knew well, he had infiltrated each of the individual planets, informers and spies, however, watchful eyes on the moves of his ally who still supported him faithfully, probably aware that on other occasions, the situation would have been very different. But Khnum needed Achaman and his presence in the galaxy, if only as the base of operations for the Goa'uld civilization that slowly raised its head more and more every day, despite the great difficulty facing his species. They were one step away from extinction. The Free Jaffa had managed to track down many of the last queens and kill them also thanks to the creation of Tretonin, the drug that prevented the creation of a close bond between symbionts and jaffà carriers. He had banished tretonin from his planets but knew that some of his jaffas used it, being themselves infiltrated by those traitors who now ruled the galaxy as a military and political power. He couldn't tolerate it, but he had learned to live with that scum, sure that one day he would uproot it.

From the large windows of the station and in particular from the section in which the System Lord was located, Khenem stood out in his silhouette, in the distance some of the ha'taks patrolling in the Corinthia solar system. The Corinthia solar system had welcomed him a thousand years before several planets, very few habitable, he had explored all of them with the aim of creating solid foundations for his empire, and so he had been. Khenem had become the jewel of the imperial crown, but other planets had not received the same respect. Haraga, one of the planets without stargates and of considerable size, had become a large refugee camp in the years following the Goa'uld fall. Haraga which had been the Goa'uld headquarters and experiment on the mixture of architectural and stylistic elements of a civilization from the planet Mahgreb. The marvelous cities of sandstone and white limestone, the markets laden with produce, the immense ceremonial temples, had made Haraga a somewhat more beautiful place than Khenem itself and its fortified garden cities. But even for Haraga the time of splendor was over. The planet poured into an apathetic bubble of perpetual and slow decay that gave it an almost romantic atmosphere. Sure it had risked being destroyed not long ago, but somehow the goa'uld had managed to stabilize it again, allowing it to have a new chance to exist. There were no Goa'uld governors, he hadn't wanted the Goa'uld to place their hand in governing the planet, he just followed its evolution by setting up a human / jaffa government. There had been no rebellions, although the state of decay persisted in every area and place of Haraga.

Another place was Kel'dor, a small planet about half the size of Khenem itself, with a decidedly colder climate due to its location further away from the star in the solar system. A battle had been fought in its orbit and beyond. The planet showed the signs of that battle, indelible scars. Yet Khnum had not wanted to leave him to his fate. A ha'tak was always present in the orbit of the planet while on its surface they tried to save as much as possible before starting a new reconstruction. The System Lord had clear ideas. Kel'dor was not the last planet of the Corinthia solar system, but it would have become the seat of the Jaffa academies perhaps, surely it would not have been left in the abandonment it was in. The sound of footsteps did not distract him in the least, he knew the noise well, he knew who was approaching behind him. He didn't even turn around as his First Prime Rashaken joined the System Lord.

"How much work have you done my lord and how much more there is to do, the work on kel'dor is proceeding smoothly, I can't tell you for sure when they will be completed but ..." but Rashaken's words were stopped by a nod from the hand of his master who continued to observe the immensity of orbital space around his main planet.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #66 on: Today at 04:48:19 AM »

A year later

For the past year, things had been strangely calm, suspiciously peaceful. The tau'ri seemed to have dealt with matters on their planet leaving the galaxy in a state of calm and peaceful placidity, almost as if nothing had ever happened before. But this good time was about to end and the System Lord knew it well. He too had taken the opportunity to settle some issues definitively within the hierarchical scale. Little Goa'uld lords had been installed with tremendous success, dozens now certainly rulers of small plots barely worthy of a glimpse from any power. But Khnum knew, that slowly and unhindered, they would become embryos and then future Goa'uld-affiliated interstellar empires. Even his ally had done the same, he who in the meantime had found a new balance in the small domain, delegating him and in fact passing most of his powers to a hereditary prince whose name Khnum still did not know. . Surely a symbiote generated by the same Chaxiraxi able to bear the name and the past of the illustrious father. Inside the rectangular throne room inside Khnemu Station, Khnum watched from the large window opposite the throne, the planet Khenem in front of him and the rise of the two moons Qaab and Zebib from the horizon itself of Khenem. The great flagship also loomed on the horizon along with half of its fleet, while flocks of death gliders shot in all directions. The ruler wore a long golden robe with sleeves, fastened at the waist (particularly the same as that worn by Apophis in the stargate continuum). His long hair gathered behind her back in a braided hairstyle with gold threads, a veil of makeup on her face (Especially Kohl's golden lids prominently on her brows). The scene expands and shows us better the throne room in question, a large rectangular hall in typical Goa'uld style with gilded framed panels and a dark background on the upper parts of the individual sections. At regular intervals the six braziers further illuminated the dark throne room while opposite the throne and in front of the large trapezoidal window, a table with typically Goa'uld friezes was placed. There were very few jaffas inside the room. Only three and in this case also in this sector of his empire, Khnum had decided to make extensive changes, bringing the ancient tradition back into vogue. The three jaffas wore the three helmets different from each other, but none wore the typical one of Ram Guard's. All in ancient Egyptian style grafted technological goa'uld helmet, cow, lioness and Ammit beast heads. This had been well thought out by the goa'uld lord to show his renewed stability. Only First Prime was allowed not to wear Jaffa armor, a specific suit for him. Next to the goa'uld ruler his Lo'taur, a particularly handsome young man, dressed in a white Egyptian style framed by a collar. In his hand a golden cup along with the accompanying carafe, both with the cartouche of the complete goa'uld. The placid calm was destined to end anyway, for a year there had been no external communications from other Goa'uld and non-Goa'uld powers. At least until then. Elsewhere in the station Rashaken was in a large hall also in the Goa'uld style. Handsome as ever, the First Prime watched the viewer when an unexpected request for contact arrived. The First Prime smiled before speaking himself.

"So peace has failed!"

Mim[/member]]@Mim
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal