Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: My life  (Read 2482 times)

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: My life
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 07:00:08 PM »

Three weeks have passed since they operated on me, I wear a containment pant that looks like an instrument of torture, rather than an orthopedic instrument. Two weeks ago they took my stitches off, but in doing so, they slipped badly and in one place, the wound started making serum and pus ... today, despite all the medications, I continue to make pus and serum and honestly I start to be tired :^

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Robert Laurel Thumb turning green.Robert Laurel Thumb turning green.
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 10:02:00 AM »

If you can visit my FB group, you will see a picture of my six-year-old grand niece Faith.

Alfa27escaped

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Alfa27escaped hides in shadows.
  • there is no such thing as defeat it just a mistake
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 10:33:01 AM »

hope you get well Khnum

there is always a way to win even to the unstoppable😃😃

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 338
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2019, 11:21:33 AM »

We've got your back @Khnum, get well soon brother  :)

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2019, 06:23:34 PM »

In these weeks between the jobs at my future home, the wedding and many other things .... I have a hard time posting regularly, but don't worry, I'm always there :D

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 04:24:26 AM »

Just got over a bout of Malaria.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 06:37:36 PM »

I see that we are well ... a sarcophagus would always be comfortable in these moments ... :D

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2020, 11:30:35 AM »

Waiting for a five-figure refund. Moving to a house March 1.

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 12:29:10 PM »

House move fell through. Try again in a year.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2020, 06:48:41 AM »

By now I have lost count of how many days I am in quarantine, in Italy the situation is serious but we are holding on. doctors are working tirelessly, the healed are many, but many more are infected and die every day. Soon we will reach the peak, until then we will not sing victory.

Unlike Altzek, I live in the second region by case numbers at least to date. I'm locked in the house and I made two swabs because I was exposed to the virus on two occasions. I am negative, at least for the moment and I hope to remain negative until the end of the emergency. I am more worried about Altzek, he lives in the southern part of Italy, where health care has some additional problems.

I hope to hear from you soon, Khnum has decided to freeze his empire, the God is inside his sarcophagus, Serapis is working to find a cure too.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2020, 08:02:27 AM »

Everybody take care on here, im in lockdown for 12 weeks cause i am at high risk because of my chemo, had my last one yesterday but until i can take the needles that will bring  my immune system, in five days, back up, i am confined to my place, luckily i have family and friends that are amazing

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sci is working their way up.Sci is working their way up.Sci is working their way up.
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2020, 08:25:10 AM »

So far so good for me in the midwest USA. Our state put a 'safer-at-home' order in place on Wed. Now if my husband would JUST adhere to it! I got out of my car at the insurance agents on the 18th. Other than going to the vet and having to sit in my car and hand off my dog and wait for the vet to call and then have him handed back to me, I have not gone anywhere since the 16th. Okay - I did run next door to the neighbor's but my husband has been there almost every day so I don't see how I could hurt them. I am in the high-risk category - so his 'traveling' bothers me.

Oh and it looks like our long-awaited Alaskan cruise and drive out West will get put on hold till 2021.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 06:25:48 AM »

I'm in quarantine at home due to being symptomatic since the 24th (dry cough, shortness of breath and sometimes feeling like I have asthma, very little though fever) so most likely I've caught it either at the supermarket or at work where I've met a few suspected cases. Had protective gear at the time, so most likely it was when being off duty.  :fp
Hubby has most likely caught it to, though he's having much less symptoms than I have.
Anyway, no testing for either of us, since they are prioritizing ICU-staff and patients being admitted, so I have to live with the doubt and uncertainty of not knowing for sure.

On the good side though: I feel SO immensely lucky to live outside the city, making it possible for me to go outside, cuddle with the ponies and listen to the birds.
We've caught up with some TV-shows we've been missing out on for the last 6 months or so, so all and all - we're good! :)

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sci is working their way up.Sci is working their way up.Sci is working their way up.
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 08:14:48 AM »

NG - I hope you and your hubby are lucky enough to not have caught the virus and if you have that you get a mild case. Please be careful around the ponies and the hay that goes with them! I have had asthma and allergies for years - even when we had horses - and unfortunately found that the more time I spent with them, especially feeding and grooming, the worse my symptoms got.

We are lucky to live in the country, too. Probably couldn't even hit a neighboring house with a stone if I threw it. For that I've always been grateful - now more than ever, I guess.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 09:39:16 PM »

Everybody here take care, and Mel keep in touch if you can, come say hello even if its just once a week, so we know you are ok, we worry more at times like this, so thankfully these kind of things are rare

@Mim
Pages: 1 [2] 3

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal