Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My life  (Read 2006 times)

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
Re: My life
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 08:55:14 AM »

Sci - I'm lucky to have Shetland ponies that live outside 24/7, if they want to. Stable and shelter are there if need be, but mostly they are outside anyway, making them very easy to care for at times like this (Feed 4 times a day and check the water, no stalls to clean :D )
And yes, I am careful with all the dust even under normal circumstances - using the vacuum-cleaner when cleaning them up is super effective!  :yes:

Teddy - glad to hear you're OK after all! Chemo is tough as it is... 12 weeks?! Yikes!! That IS though! Be careful! *hugs*

Khnum - We follow the news from Italy intently from up here. Sounds like you're having an awful situation down there...  :^

Draco-Stellaris

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Draco-Stellaris A new starter.
    • Draco-Stellaris.de
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2020, 05:28:29 AM »

Hope everybody stays safe and gets well soon! This awful situation needs to end – I really hope, there'll be a remedy in short time.

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2020, 09:13:43 AM »

Sci - I'm lucky to have Shetland ponies that live outside 24/7, if they want to. Stable and shelter are there if need be, but mostly they are outside anyway, making them very easy to care for at times like this (Feed 4 times a day and check the water, no stalls to clean :D )
And yes, I am careful with all the dust even under normal circumstances - using the vacuum-cleaner when cleaning them up is super effective!  :yes:

I had a small hand-held vacuum for my horse. He loved it! My girlfriend has one of those big floor models. She shows and used to board other people's horses. Before she closed that part of the business her boarders got together and bought it for her. She was grateful because now her highly asthmatic son can groom the horses.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2020, 03:04:12 PM »

Thank you NG, i will be glad  when it is all over as well and i really do hope everyone on here is keeping safe, it is a trying time, but what i have read, and heard as i have travelled the different forums is of people banding together to help others, that is marvellous to hear about, it kinda offsets the greedy entitled ones in a way.

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 04:49:12 PM »

Saturday checking into tooth implants.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2020, 10:14:29 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to see you all are doing as well as can be expected under the present circumstances. More than at any time in our lives we now have found just how important family, friends and our pets are to us. For though it may not be possible at times to physically be with them, knowing they are close at least gives us some comfort.

For me I have to thank each and every one of you for being here, keeping the fires burning so to speak and as well giving each other a pillow to lean on, you're all such wonderful people and friends.

Lastly, I'm now in my 14 days isolation, which will slow things down a tad more. I still have access to the internet, albeit dodgy (using very old desk top). This does have to end, for all of us, doesn't it?

See you again soon  :sam59

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2020, 10:30:28 PM »

The downhill run, then, eh Mel - 14 days then what - home?  One thing about having forum friends is that, with few exceptions, we are all apart from one another and thus our relationships can remain status-quo. We've already mastered the art of Social Distancing!!

I know I'm not here hardly at all...........  but hope that everyone keeps well and sane. We just have to tread this water a bit longer and hopefully keep the sharks at bay. 

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2020, 10:41:28 PM »

Yeah. Im still here. Halfway. Im struggling a bit with my film courses in college. Taking some classes in the summer. To keep myself busy. I'm out of work for awhile cause I live with my parents. They don't want me working. Not for awhile. At least I'm getting a check from school so that'll help me a bit.

Hope everyone's hanging in there.  :camS
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2020, 12:46:41 PM »

Hello everyone, it is nice to see you are all ok, hang on in there guys, we can do it, we will fight them on the beaches we will.........hold on, wrong time, ok.

Anybody doing anything that they normally wouldn't do, i don't mean like robbing banks, altho, you can tell us if you are, if there is a reward for your capture  :D

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2020, 01:00:52 PM »

Speaking of beaches, I'm thinking about walking to one. The closest beach from my location is Wilmington Beach. 4 days walk there. If I'm walking there, wish me luck...  :Poke

So...if anyone's looking for me, you can, you know, capture me...or something.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2020, 05:56:49 PM »

:D  I actually planted flowers in a couple containers and some in the ground for the area in between the sidewalk and the house. Added some life to my metal garden
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 06:08:07 PM by Sci »

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2020, 04:51:13 AM »

@DanielRyder   That's a long walk, nearest one to me is about  two hours, anyway, nice that i live on an island, take a lot of water and sarnies with you :lol:

@Sci  That looks nice, wish my garden looked like that.

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2020, 06:42:01 AM »

@DanielRyder  -  guess it wouldn't be much of a trip for me. Couple miles into town and there's a really nice one. Of course, if there were water in the pond out back I could just go there but I doubt there is any water left in it. It's been quite dry. Maybe after today - we're supposed to get rain.

@Teddy -  Thanks. It helps that most of what is in there is metal. I don't have to worry about it dying.  :fp

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2020, 10:07:23 AM »

Oh theres a duck pond near my house but it ain't much. Just a murky, brown pond with the occasional ducks and geese with no fishes. Even though the No Fishing sign is apparent in front of it, people still pretend to fish like they are actually fishing. Its like watching Jack try to fish in his pond even though it has no fishes.

And even in quarantine, people are still trying to break the rules and fish in the duck pond. When it clearly has no fishies but it has ducks!  :lmao  :lol

:fp

.......to be fair, people still feed the ducks in the pond. That's allowed.  :D
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2020, 11:26:37 AM »

@DanielRyder   -  too funny - fishing knowing there are no fish. They must all be Jack O'Neil fans! There is part of a river down the road and people do fish there. I guess it has some pretty nice fish.
Feeding the ducks - allowed. Reminded me of one I see occasionally on Facebook. Going to Walmart and other big stores is allowed but out in the woods camping by yourself or your family is not allowed.  :huh
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal