Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pet Pics  (Read 60 times)

MzArchivist

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • MzArchivist A new starter.
  • Out of My Frakking Mind
Pet Pics
« on: August 10, 2019, 02:41:48 PM »

I heard a rumor that this place loves pics of pets. I didn't see a thread on them. So, I'm starting one.

This is my critter kitty - Athena. She's a medium hair tortoise shell.
Let me tell you this. She doesn't have catitude, she has tort-itude. That's catitude with extra attitude.

Personal Motto: "He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away."

- Raymond Hull

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!
Re: Pet Pics
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 03:13:42 PM »

Such a cutie, and she looks pizzed off    lol

MzArchivist

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • MzArchivist A new starter.
  • Out of My Frakking Mind
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 04:02:33 PM »

I get that a lot. That's actually her calm / content look. When she's mad her ears go back.
Personal Motto: "He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away."

- Raymond Hull

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 03:02:55 PM »

Since I have always been a lover of cats and in my life so many have crossed their lives, I start by posting my first guardian angels. He blows the Red cat and Sirikit the white cat.

Baruffa was my shadow, he adored me according to mine, he protected me from before my mother gave birth to me and no one could approach my cradle without her permission. On the contrary, Sorikit hated me to death, enough to sleep a whole winter by his will on the balcony.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have no recollection of them, unfortunately, only their photos ... but their spirits have never left me, opening upon arrival years later of many other cats, which I will later post

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!Teddy is a rising star!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 05:25:47 PM »

Beautiful lil creatures, so elegant and aloof they can be, but huggable and as soft as poo, they are gorgeous cats  Khnum

More pics :D

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 07:28:27 PM »

Here's my Ash. She's affectionate but likes grabbing knees with her claws out. Oh, and eating napkins.

And to mix it up, my dads dogs. Odie is the lab, Boo Boo is...well, Boo Boo.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 02:54:13 AM »

Gorgeous Cipher and wow, that has got to hurt, cats know exactly where to bloody get you for maximum pain don't they lol