Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: PDY-99M Castle Site  (Read 396 times)

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.
Re: PDY-99M Castle Site
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2020, 07:54:56 AM »

Seemed that finding a local was put to one side as the team voted in for the other option in which they entered and exited as quick and as quietly could manage. DJ listened into what had to be said, not much worth mentioning aside from the fact that he was back on rear guard duty. He nodded, tapping the body of his rifle. DJ noted William taking up his position to the left, so he took up position on the right, so they had their arcs covered.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2020, 10:17:46 PM »

Slipping out to one side of his tree cover, Cam brought up the small pair of binoculars he was never without. Scanning the forward area he noted now a number of guards walking along the upper walls, two by the large drawbridge and several meandering around the grounds. Somewhere between the teams arrival and the last few minutes there was most likely a shift change; he had expected that. In all, he counted seven. If there were any out of sight they'd deal with it when the time came. "Alright boys and girls we have a slight change of plans. Now they decide to show up and here I was thinking we were about to embark on a quiet day." He sighed deeply. "I guess we're just not that lucky."

Now how were they going to do this? His eyes brightened. "A small distraction. Cate, you, Flynn and Vala skidaddle to the south end, start a fire. It might be humid, but this joint hasn't seen rain for a while, you can tell." He crunched his boot on the forest floor litter, it was as dry as old bones. "Once you've got a blaze going that should distract them enough not to notice us shooting them one by one." Cam shrugged. "Its the best I've got. Oh and as soon as you see the first one go down, start making your way around and find a back door."

There have been some plans that Cam had made in the past that were on the whacky side, some of them worked. Vala hoped this one would. "Well girls we know when we're not required, time to be little firebugs." That part at least she could find some enjoyment in. 

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 332
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 08:56:04 PM »

"Beside me, might work better Flynn." Cate beamed the widest smile, not joyfully though, it was more like 'hey we're gonna shoot people' kind of smile. Cam had a point, she knew that. As things went as they always did, things change as quick as you could blink.

She took the opportunity to gather the team in. "Huddle guys." Waiting a moment or two for them to join in. "First of all, Vala, what you said earlier. I try as much as I can not to be like Sam, but somehow, everyone ends up making the comparison, so I am taking that as a compliment today. Secondly, I don't have a temper, right?" She glared cheekily at the other woman. "Lastly, boys shoot straight please, we women value our pretty hides...oh and William, I'm good!" With that she hooked her arm in Flynn's, joined Vala's side as she waved to the men, then led the trio into the woods northwards.

@Thaddeus @Troy @sorra

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 12:21:16 PM »

Okay yes beside was probably better.  Before they could put that plan into action though it was changed up again.  Things had certainly taken a different turn.

"Firebugs, huh? Well that could work," she would rather start fires then shoot at people.  Flynn shuttered a bit.  "Agreed.  Clean shooting would be good." She then moved along with Cate and Vala.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 06:50:23 PM »

Of course, their quiet backdoor entrance would be messed up by unexpected reinforcements. Certainly wasn't the first time that had occurred in history and likely wouldn't be the last.

William listened as Cam discussed the new plan. Start a bonfire as a distraction to allow the others to swoop in and neutralize the enemy. Considering the parameters of the mission, it was a halfway decent plan.

"Don't worry Commander, I may be AirForce but I know how to shoot. I have no desire to patch you up due to friendly fire, or hostile fire for that matter. Ibuprofen works great for pain, but not so much gunshot wounds."
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant