Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lost Worlds Project 2020  (Read 189 times)

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
Re: Lost Worlds Project 2020
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 07:24:07 PM »

The usual kind that comes out of metagaming, God Modding etc etc. It is extremely hard to manage yet I am willing to look at each concept on its own merit. A basic synopsis will have to be created and approved. By the same token, you could imagine NID spies among the Goa'uld?  :sam37

I don't see a lot of metagaming going on if it's done well. As for NID spies among the Goa'uld, well they're going to have a hard time considering that the snakes can tell who's who.
You could say that the SGC also has ways to detect Goa'ulds, but once again I'm talking about non-SGC nations, say Israel, India, Pakistan or Iran or Venezuela (there used to be a plot about it some months ago, with Ba'al) which are not familiar with what's going on and have no means to detect the snakes. Any non-Western power that's not part of the SGC and that can create issues would work, really.

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »

Sobek is packing his bags and moving to Romania lol. That would be funny.

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 09:08:25 PM »

I think Israel is part of the project.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2019, 10:49:26 AM »

Sobek is packing his bags and moving to Romania lol. That would be funny.

I can actually see that. Like Ba'al hiding out in America for awhile too before he was caught and evicted.  >(  :P

Edited:
All in all, cool points. I'm hoping to do a few things and cut down on my characters a bit, so that'll require a bit of thinking from my part. Six characters max, right? No more than that? I know that's covered, so just wanted to be sure. You know me...  :look  :camS
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 10:57:13 AM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 01:16:39 PM »

I think Israel is part of the project.

That's what I thought as well but Mim is using this as a reference.
How would a non-existent country like Kurdistan be part of it is beyond me, but the rest makes sense enough I guess.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:19:54 PM by Altzek »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 116
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2019, 03:30:01 PM »

Khnum could send a series of undercover agents at the end of the last narrative arcs, so that while Khnum continues its rebirth, these agents will act undercover doing damage to full force. :D

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 328
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2019, 05:34:54 PM »

Let's get the end of this current season finished and we can discuss in depth the new beginning just prior to launch. I have way too much on my plate at the moment.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2019, 06:26:09 PM »

Is there any roast potatoes on that plate?  I like them, and perhaps a yorkie pud :D

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 116
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2019, 03:20:01 AM »

okay, I await the end of the current season and end the narrative arcs :D
Pages: 1 [2]