Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Distraction from the virus.  (Read 343 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
Re: Distraction from the virus.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2020, 12:57:25 PM »

McKay: Yes yes, hazmat suits, Teyla's planet has a lot of Tava beans, not as good as the real thing tho, and at least the Stargate will kill the virus, it does that, remember?, anyway, next time we go to Earth we need to steal more of it from the kitchens"

Go outside and sit in your garden, if you have one that is, read a book out there, with a nice drink and some cakes, can you bake?  bake something, I dont know what you are capable of, but whatever it is, use it, do it. Have a little picnic in your garden just for you and your parents, i know it probably sounds naff, but you never know till you try it.
And i am fine thank you for asking

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2020, 01:12:18 PM »

I'd like to write stories and share them. Maybe i can share them in here?
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2020, 04:55:07 AM »

Dont forget we will be moving, dont want to lose them, are they long stories? What are they about? maybe start a new thread with them, then save them all and transfer them to the new site??

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 05:20:29 AM »

Its under the topic WattPadd stories in the members only thread
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2020, 07:16:55 PM »

https://alexanderperrin.com.au/paper/shorttrip/#
Try this to relax a little,  for speed and back and forth use the left and right arrow keys, and the space bar rings the bell :P
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal