Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: "Q-Pid", TNG Episode 20/Season 4  (Read 23 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
"Q-Pid", TNG Episode 20/Season 4
« on: May 21, 2020, 09:06:27 PM »

Hi. So I'm sort of binge watching random trek episodes and this time its TNG. I'm enjoying some of the episodes and Im not sure if any of you saw it. I just want to say. While I'm enjoying Q-Pid, that fight scene with Robin Hood's motley crew is just atrocious. Terrible. Its a mess. They one where they attempted to rescue the Captain and Vash. But what do you expect from a Star Trek captain and his crew?  :P  >(
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
Re: "Q-Pid", TNG Episode 20/Season 4
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 07:21:28 PM »

Yes it was, but Worf breaking Geordi's mandolin, was it?  was bloody funny  :lol

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: "Q-Pid", TNG Episode 20/Season 4
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 08:06:36 PM »

Yes, that  :D
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal