Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: 2020-2021 Getting our mojo back  (Read 111 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 338
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
2020-2021 Getting our mojo back
« on: September 15, 2020, 06:09:37 AM »

Well here we are, I guess everyone is anxious to know what is happening and more than anxious to get back into it. A hard year for all, really doesn't say it does it? Still we made the best of what is still a horrible year.

First up, there are two posts we need everyone to read thoroughly, this will give you background information for what has taken place and what is to come.

Season 13 ending, season 14 a new beginning

To begin; for this coming year there are some new rules in place. The first and most important of those is character limits. You will be allowed only six (6) active characters at any one time. That is not to say your other characters are gone, just resting for now. You will however be permitted if the absolute need arises to post another character if for example your current characters should cross paths or is necessary for the story; but only for a limited number of posts.

Secondly, when we restart, as we will be moving forward to New Year 2013, each of you in your first IC post/s will be required to give a brief summary of what that character had been doing in the previous year and a bit (Sept 011-Feb 013).

Other than that, stayed tuned within the next week or so for the first start up posts in both Atlantis and Stargate Command.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal