Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 2020 roll call/roster  (Read 1046 times)

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
Re: 2020 roll call/roster
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 05:44:21 AM »

CPO Cooper Morgan(AR-3)

Michael Patrick Donovan (SG-22)

Ivanna Leiovna(Lieutenant)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 340
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 02:55:16 PM »

I've come to the realisation that with so few active members with us at the present time; the six character limit maybe very unworkable. That being said, I'm open to suggestions for a review of this ruling.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 10:33:13 AM »

I've come to the realisation that with so few active members with us at the present time; the six character limit maybe very unworkable. That being said, I'm open to suggestions for a review of this ruling.

Unworkable in what sense? Too many? Too little?

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 06:31:14 PM »

Don't really see the problem with the limit of chars/player.
Have one or two story lines to be active in and the current players will make them very active without some getting over worked  :P9

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2021, 08:24:43 PM »

*shrugs* I'm kinda split as I don't really understand the issue. Do we have too many or is a 6 char per player too little?
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2021, 04:44:10 PM »

I guess its just my situation really. To make story arcs work with other players, since I was dumb enough to create so many, to be effective with everyone else and what they wish to write, I need to play out a lot more than six. Possibly as many as a dozen. Can you see where I'm coming from?

Draco-Stellaris

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Draco-Stellaris A new starter.
    • Draco-Stellaris.de
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 04:19:48 AM »

I wouldn't even be able to play six characters, I'm afraid.  *o :^
Maybe it would be possible to reduce the storylines? If it helps in any way, I'd be more than happy to just contribute a bit here and there. Kenny doesn't need to have a major role and I could provide any Wraith NPCs that may be needed.

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2021, 06:40:48 AM »

I guess its just my situation really. To make story arcs work with other players, since I was dumb enough to create so many, to be effective with everyone else and what they wish to write, I need to play out a lot more than six. Possibly as many as a dozen. Can you see where I'm coming from?

I sort of see where you're coming from.

Though are you saying that you will need to play out more than six storylines or six characters?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2021, 07:58:06 AM »

I wouldn't even be able to play six characters, I'm afraid.  *o :^
Maybe it would be possible to reduce the storylines? If it helps in any way, I'd be more than happy to just contribute a bit here and there. Kenny doesn't need to have a major role and I could provide any Wraith NPCs that may be needed.

@Draco-Stellaris well we're basically only having two :D So no, Kenny will be needed and I just have to get my head down to write the intro at Atlantis.

I sort of see where you're coming from.

Though are you saying that you will need to play out more than six storylines or six characters?

@Thaddeus
 More than six characters I'm afraid. At least for me it will have to be. It won't make a big difference and yet it will if I don't. Guess that plan goes out the window  :lol

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2021, 08:09:21 AM »

Keeping quiet atm, cause im not sure what to say. Or what my thoughts are. I'm kinda in between stuff atm  :P

I'm here if you need help with stuff. I can move my characters to where they're needed. I'm doing school stuff, so I'll do my best to post where when I can.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 06:19:40 AM »

I need some help here. I know for SG3 we have Reynolds (myself) Walker (sorra) and Bonnie Heckman (Mel). But for the life of me I can't seem to find the fourth character. I know it has to be either one of @DanielRyder or @Veteran52 characters.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 06:43:12 AM »

I need some help here. I know for SG3 we have Reynolds (myself) Walker (sorra) and Bonnie Heckman (Mel). But for the life of me I can't seem to find the fourth character. I know it has to be either one of @DanielRyder or @Veteran52 characters.

Okay. Been searching through all the mess of the posts, but I think remember now. Or fnally found it. It was Taer Amir. Think he was assigned as a Temp XO to SG9. I completely forgot about it. Found his posts under Worlds of Special Interest. P6G-12M?

also, found this thing. Its gotta be updated too  :P 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 06:46:29 AM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 09:55:04 AM »

I should add at this point and I'm not sure if it was posted earlier, with Colonel Reynolds as former CO of SG3, SG9 has taken on that role. SG9 will be defunct for the time being. So as usual, we'll need new signatures.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 10:02:05 AM »

Okay. Cause I have an idea for Taer ATM if he's not a SG9 Team XO for now. Unless, you have other ideas for the SG9? Cause i remembered that he took a temp role of XO.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 10:12:20 AM »

All former SG9 team members are now allocated to SG3. So Taer will be XO for SG3; capice'?

Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal