Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: UNS Chekov- Bridge  (Read 400 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Chekov- Bridge
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 05:39:22 AM »

The banter with SG-3 was in essence Tucker thought, bonding, good humour. Though he knew damned well that many senior officers wouldn't stand for it. His thoughts immediately reflected back to Colonel Radovic; she wouldn't have been pleased. "Commander Stryker or I should take them sir; I'm sure the SGC will be calling sooner rather than later." He had to let the boss know, being off the bridge when that call came, certainly wasn't going to be a good look.

Of course being part android, or cyborg if that's what its called helped. It had been almost two years now, the memories fading and thankfully most who knew never mentioned it, or made a point of her 'change' so to speak. "Yeah it does." She grinned at Bryan.

But then things got all serious when Colonel Reynolds put his foot down. It was at that moment she realised that this was a real mission they were about to embark on, not just another exercise as they had been doing practically for most of the last year. Bonnie had to concede. "Yes sir." She said rather meekly.

@sorra @Thaddeus @Ellen_Ripley

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 07:32:31 AM »

"Invincible and Chekov, the way is clear. You may proceed on your mission. Good luck. SGC out."
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 05:47:50 AM »

Damian glanced back at Tucker and nodded. He had been too wrapped up in the new-ness of the ship itself, a boy in a toy store, Damian would need to stay on the bridge for the time being. He gave the colonel an apologetic half smile as he deftly stepped back and out of the way.

"Of course, of course," He looked towards Stryker. "You happy to show them around? Tucker, get those on duty to their assigned stations please."

Then it seemed to be time to finally launch. Damian excused himself from the group to tend to their process.

"Alright, time to get out of here. SGC acknowledged loud and clear, will get back in touch once we arrive. Cutter out."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:52:45 AM by Thaddeus »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2021, 12:05:38 AM »

Bryan rolled his eyes.  He still didn't believe Bonnie.  Beaming did not tickle.  He straightened up though as they were all given orders to rest.

"Of course, sir.  You hear that, Bonnie?  Rest," he smiled at her.  He knew she didn't need the rest like the others did but she still needed to stop.  Mission?  Okay so this was the real thing.   It felt like ages since they had actually done a true mission and not just training missions.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2021, 05:31:33 AM »

*Video call from Invincible*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

“Damian, I hope by now you’ve read the orders. Its follow the leader now, estimated time of arrival, four hours from now. I’ll speak with you again when we get there.”

@Thaddeus @DanielRyder

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2021, 05:29:03 AM »

'At least that's a headache I don't need.' Al told himself when there was little complaint from Bonnie in regard to his orders.

Then of course there was protocol and yes those niggley standing orders. Sometimes the way of the military got in your neck like a flea when it came to the practical side of doing things. "I understand perfectly Captain." So whether it was the ship's bosun or the XO, didn't really matter so long as someone showed them around.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 05:05:25 AM »

That was it, the final call. All Tucker had to do now was to press the magic button before he or Stryker took SG-3 to their accommodations; make that announcement to the ship that they were finally underway. Yes it would be good to get back into it after all this time. He glanced down at the screen near him, clearing his throat. "Sir?"

"Yes Bry I know, shut eye time for the robot. You'd think at least when they upgraded me they could have put in a 'sleep' mode for me. That would save a lot of time." She still had trouble with some simple things in life, sleeping was one of them. Accept of course if she was wrapped in Bryan's arms, sleep came very easy then.

@DanielRyder @Thaddeus @sorra

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal