Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: UNS Invincible- Bridge  (Read 390 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: UNS Invincible- Bridge
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 07:32:08 AM »

"Invincible and Chekov, the way is clear. You may proceed on your mission. Good luck. SGC out."
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 05:39:10 AM »

Finally! A single word flashed through Elle's mind. She replied succinctly. "SGC acknowledged, we'll contact you again on arrival. McFearson out." Quickly Elle turned to address her crew, this was the one mission everyone was on the same page with and she wouldn't have been surprised as soon as the word got out, volunteers came forward from those who'd normally shy away from the idea of getting 'out there' in space travel.

“We’re about to leave; those of you who don’t need to be on the bridge, please find elsewhere to be.” Her eyes met Mike’s sharply, in essence they were telling him how much she wanted him there with her and yet at the same time they told him, he knew the drill.

Before speaking again, she knew it was time to open her ‘sealed’ orders, a simple brown envelope with both hers and Damien’s name on the front. As simple as the envelope was, so too was the message when she read it. As followed : “Captains, you’ll proceed to PXT-754 with haste, I don’t know if you’ll find anyone  there, but I sure as hell know with your teams and the gear you have, you will find a trail. Bring our boys and girls home. You both have been provided with provisions extended beyond your normal 90 day mission scope, take as long as you like and keep in contact. Good luck.”

Jack O’Neill, General.

PS. Oh and you have permission to engage with hostiles.

That was it. Certainly, nothing secret about it. She folded the letter in two, then stuffed it and the envelope in one of her side pants. “Ahem. Colonel McCaffrey, set a course for PXT-754. Our hyper window should exit us right above the planet. Chief Hayes, open a channel to the Chekov if you would please.”

“You’ve got it Ma’am.” He replied, opening a video channel directly to the Chekov. “Channel three Captain, on screen.”

“Thank you.” She waited a brief moment. “Damien, I hope by now you’ve read the orders. Its follow the leader now, estimated time of arrival, four hours from now. I’ll speak with you again when we get there.”

While all this was going down, Cate for one could take a hint. “Well!” She said jokingly, loud enough for Elle to hear. The other woman merely grinned at her. “Okay people, lets look like professionals…er Carmen Sandi-what?” The look on her face was amused, as her gaze went directly to William. “…as I was saying, SG4, we’ll go find our place on this barge, the time will give us space to get our gear and our heads in the right place.”

@sorra @NG @Thaddeus @Troy

« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 05:25:20 AM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.Thaddeus might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 05:55:18 AM »

DJ grinned, looking around - he was sure that eventually it would begin to wear off, but the time hadn't come and he would enjoy it as long as it lasted. "Yeah, guess you lot are right about that. There's plenty of worse things, but got to say, I like the new mode of transport, certainly beats that of the stargate. Could never find my feet with those things..."
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal