Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Food, food, glorious FOOD!!  (Read 11861 times)

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: Food, food, glorious FOOD!!
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2019, 07:59:47 AM »

Hmmm, pastiera...

I eat it on Wednesday by my partner's sister :D

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2019, 10:41:37 AM »

The Pastiera  napoletana  what is in that?, looks nice

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2019, 06:35:07 PM »

It is explained in a simplistic way of a shortcrust pie with a filling of cooked wheat, candied fruit and ricotta, orange water and more. It is a normally Easter dessert but you can eat it all year round and its problem is a rather long preparation. There are variations of all kinds, I prefer the original recipe. I prepared some with my previous boyfriend, and I agree on the long preparation :yes:

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2019, 05:02:21 AM »

It is explained in a simplistic way of a shortcrust pie with a filling of cooked wheat, candied fruit and ricotta, orange water and more. It is a normally Easter dessert but you can eat it all year round and its problem is a rather long preparation. There are variations of all kinds, I prefer the original recipe. I prepared some with my previous boyfriend, and I agree on the long preparation :yes:
Ummm, it does look good tho, i thought it was  a bit like an apple pie/sponge.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »

No it definitely has a very different taste and density ... if there are Neapolitan pastry chefs in your city, they might even prepare it but they serve ingredients that are hardly found in Australia or America ... they are not already found in England or France

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2020, 08:11:25 AM »

Lunch with friends ... I think only Altzek knows what it is  :D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal