Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Ar'k'nath  (Read 4846 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Ar'k'nath
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2018, 04:49:49 PM »

<Gate platform-DHD>

A giggle escaped from Vala's mouth at Cam's touch of humor about Ba'al, or Bochy as General O'Neill had a penchant to call him. She could well imagine what it must have been like that time when there were over twenty of them in the SGC, if they had all been talking at the one time. She was puzzled though at the remark about Cooper's first time through the gate, curious really as she was under the impression the man had been recruited to the Stargate program in 2008 or at least that was what she heard on the grape vine. "I'll try it again." She said blithely. Punching the seven symbols one at a time she waited once the last chevron lit up, then the puddle burst followed. "We have a go." Vala was copying the words she had so often heard back at the SGC. She sent her IDC though the waited again for Walter's answer.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »

"Ah, don't sweat it too much. You'll catch on quickly." Cam said as he pushed off of the pillar and headed back over to the gate.

"SG-1, you're cleared to return." Walter said over the radio. Cam reached for his vest and hit the PTT.

"Roger that, coming back." Cam let go and looked to the others, waving them to follow him, "C'mon, let's report in and see what they want to do." Cam said and then crossed through the gate.

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2018, 03:15:41 PM »

Cooper looked at the Gate.."All that technology and its called 'a puddle"  "Maybe I should follow after Taleeya has gone through.." He tapped in his IDC and waited for Walters signal.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 03:18:58 PM by Veteran52 »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2018, 05:53:19 PM »

Taleeya watched the Stargate.   She wasn't sure she would ever get used to it.  She gave Coop a smile.   "I shall go whenever and follow whoever, " she said.  "And thank you for the offer of making sure I get through."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2018, 08:55:10 PM »

Taking one last look around, Vala failed to see anything she could take on the fly. That being so she grunted unhappily mumbling something about 'next time' then ducked her head down as she went after Cameron.

>>To SGC>>

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2018, 04:20:23 PM »

"No problem Taleeya..just part of teamwork"!  "I always look forward to this rush!..he smiled.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 04:23:24 PM by Veteran52 »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2018, 05:22:30 PM »

Taleeya grinned as she moved to follow Vala through the gate.  It was off to a new adventure.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2019, 08:32:50 AM »

Message from Lord Sobek.

To the Free Jaffa.
I wish to arrange for a meeting with you to discuss current relations between yourselves and our Empire. I am open to any meeting place but wish for it to be your own people only. I hope that our strained past will not hinder future opportunities for us to work together.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 258
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2019, 07:26:02 PM »

Preparations to receive their new 'gift' in the form of one of Allienna's newest vessels to replace the lost Rama were well on the way; Ishta, Tea'lc, Bra'tac and most of the council along with seven representatives from the young Goa'uld Queen's own circle stood on the balcony of the main Parliament building watching the mighty ship settle down onto its mooring station some three kilometers away. Almost identical to the Rama, with a few improvements, it was going to form a basis for three new ships the Jaffa nation had under construction.

An aid tapped her lightly on the shoulder informing her of a message from the Goa'uld Sobek. She thanked him, stood for a moment longer then excused herself to go within.

She looked down at the communication console for a few minutes digesting the message before replying thoughtfully. "This is Ishta. Lord Sobek you are the last I expected to hear from holding out the virtual olive branch considering your atrocities against the Jaffa as a whole. Am I to consider this a change of heart?.....very well then, I am listening." Viewed with deep suspicion, she was ready for any of his tricks.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]