Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Typhoid Mary  (Read 1783 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: Typhoid Mary
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2019, 11:16:01 AM »

It had been hours since the second cycle of antiviral was injected into the body of the mammoth jaffa. Some side effects, however, could be seen since Fai'san was awake and sitting on a counter, still partly naked from the navel up. The musculature seemed to have increased slightly, as did the hair which now covered not only the chest, but also the shoulders and part of the back. The occipts were clearer than they were originally, but apart from these changes, no one could have said that Serapis had conducted studies on the jaffa, using it as a lab rat. One last dose of antiviral had just been injected a few moments before the scene opened. Fai'san had not grimaced, had not even heard the serum enter the club.

"Very well Fai'san, your recovery is complete, I believe that from now on you will have that extra gear, my treatments are definitely superior to those of any doctor goa'uld with whom you have had in the past relationships!" Serapis told him, almost smiling, as he passed him, putting the last tools in what looked like a sanitary closet. Fai'san remained silent for a moment before replying.

"Because I feel more noises, the smells are more determined than before and I feel a strange energy, almost as if I had control even of the symbiont I carry in the ventral bag ... because I have this feeling Lord Serapis?" he asked without showing the slightest emotion. The goa'uld waited a few minutes before replying in turn.

"There is nothing different in you, the sarcophagus and the anti-toxin that I have injected you, they have given you more energy, however you will return exactly as before, when the effect of the sarcophagus will cease!" he replied, making his eyes sparkle.
"
It will be as you say Lord Serapis, I think it is time to return to service on planet Khenem!
" he said in turn, getting back on his feet, heading for the laboratory armory, where he would surely take what he still did not wear from his armor.

"Only one thing Fai'san!" Serapis interrupted him again, stopping the jaffa by now on the door. We do not hear the words that the goa'uld utters but Fai'san's eyes change for a moment in color, only to return completely to the original color.

"Very well, now you can return to the surface of Khenem and rejoin the other Ram Guards!" he said seeing the same fai'san go through the laboratory door and go directly to the armory. The scene moves in a time frame of at least 15 minutes forward. The conveyor belt drops quickly, transporting directly to the surface of khenem, the jaffa and leaving Serapis alone in the laboratory.

Laboratory 1, temple of Qertassi an hour later

We see Serapis cross what looks like a long dark corridor, only at the passage of the goa'uld suddenly light up with a blue light and arranged on the two sides of the walkway, hundreds of cylinders. Each of them contains a jaffa. Each of them seems dormant or decidedly dead, but we see that for each one get out some oxygen bubbles from the nose or mouth. Each of them is anchored inside the cylinder that contains it, from a vice that stops his arms and legs. All the jaffas present bear an equal symbol on the forehead, two simplified crescents joined together on which a small rhombus stands out. Serapis watches them, not a word, and only as the goa'uld proceeds forward we understand the threat. Beyond the immense hall, goa'uld enters a new laboratory. Dozens of small containers, fetuses of jaffa grow slowly.

"Lord Serapis, the production of the clones proceeds as planned, by the end of this year, we would be able to complete the request and abandon this moon!" exclaimed a jaffa that is completely identical to those seen closed in the cylinders before.

"Very well, after all it was not a bad thing to submit to Khnum, this stupid man offered me his ruin on a silver platter!" he replied amused, almost bursting out laughing.

"Continue production as foreseen by the protocol!" he concluded seeing nod jaffa before him.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 05:12:59 PM »

Maharraqa Temple

A new guinea pig, a new subject for the experiment had arrived on the moon Qa'ab. Jeshir had been secretly brought by one of the Horus Guard, landed with an unexpected zat's blow. The mighty jaffa had been tied to the table, unconscious. Discharged of his jaffa armor, he waited helplessly and fell asleep to what was to be suffered shortly thereafter. Serapis was in the dim light of the room, analyzing the vital data of the jaffa when the latter unexpectedly woke up, looking around in fright.

"Where I am, who brought me to this place ... release me now!" he ordered the jaffas in terror, seeing the chains made of an alloy of naquadah and another material, particularly resistant, to prevent his movements. Serapis waited a few moments before appearing to the left of the jaffa.

"Jeshir, the less resistance you make, the more you will make my job simple, before starting the tests, we must be sure of your loyalty to khnum!" he completed the scientist goa'uld activating the sensors placed on the right and left temple of the warrior., a holographic screen began to receive the data and show the memories of the jaffa. The latter were mixed with those of the genetic memory of goa'uld, but Serapis with a correction divided them.

"Serapis, the scientist of khnum, leave me immediately, I'm not going to be a guinea pig, as a warrior of Khnum, I have the right not to appear as your subject of study ..." but his words were stopped by the smile of Serapis and from his reply.

"You have no right, you are but a subject of study and as far as khnum counts on you, he certainly can not protect you from me, but do not worry, what I have to do is only for your own good!" the scientist concluded, making his eyes sparkle. Jeshir was trapped. The smiling face of the jaffa was now stretched like a violin sh*t.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 05:42:41 AM »

Maharraqa temple, laboratory

"Needless to argue, useless any resistance Jeshir, what I intend to do with you is for the safety of our Lord Khnum, he has doubts about your loyalty and I think it is time to understand if these doubts are in fact certainties!" he completed Serapis looking into Jeshir's eyes without feeling the slightest pity for the jaffa lying before him.

"I will tear you apart and scatter the parts throughout the galaxy Serapis, you will talk to you with horror when I have finished my work!" he replied, threatening the goa'uld. The latter did not disappear by taking the tools to begin his experiments. With a dexterity the goa'uld injected something into the warrior's shoulder and in a few moments Jeshir fainted, forced to a deep sleep.

"Very well, I hate those who speak without knowledge of the facts, the incompetents and the bullies with me do not have long life!" he added, making his eyes sparkle before the scene faded.

Three days later

We see again the same room where Jeshir was tied, nothing seems to change, the jaffa is asleep while Serapis with a syringe injects a blue helical compound in the jaffa arm. Unlike with fai'san, whose reaction to the liquid was rather fast, Jeshir does not seem to react to the serum, at least not as fast as the companion. Only after a few minutes, the jaffa seems to be covered by an electric discharge before its eyes open completely dilated. Only then does Serapis activate the data collection device. The latter begin to accumulate quickly in the central computer of the laboratory. Dozens of Egyptian hieroglyphics and goa'uld appear on the holographic viewer along with images of the molecules and cells within the body of Jeshir. We see the action of the pathogen spread rapidly and only then Serapis we see injecting the antiviral to the subject. but the first dose does not seem to have any effect on the subject, indeed it seems completely useless given the rate of replication of the virus.

"Apparently this modified agent is useless for this strain, we try with the classic already tested in the majority of subjects, injection at 12.44 am.m.!
" he exclaimed almost as if he wanted to record the Serapis experiment for his studies. And in fact it is just like that. the second dose of antiviral, seems to immediately take effect and we see Jeshir's eyes return to normal before closing again. Only when after a few minutes the situation seems to be completely reassured, we clearly see serapis move away for a moment to speak with a jaffa partly visible in the dim light.

Two hours later

We see the goa'uld take care of the full analysis of the jaffa and we see the disconsolate face of Serapis when he sees the results.

"total failure ... the subject does not respond in the least to the genetic graft, his body or rather its genetic structure does not allow the controlled assimilation of the viral agent and the gene mutations did not happen I was expecting from the other experiments of the experiment ... "

"... moreover, a considerable mental resistance to control by the nish'tah was found, I will work to eliminate this physical resistance and completely condition the subject's mind for a complete reinsertion as requested by System Lord Khnum, among the ranks of the Ram Guards! " finally he completed Serapis looking at the relaxed jaffa.

One hour later

We see Jeshir clothe his armor, the helmet is placed on a pedestal while the scene is no longer in the underground laboratory, but in the upper levels of the temple of Maharraqa. Serapis is present the dressing and only before taking the helmet in hand, the goa'uld turns to the jaffà.

"Every problem that you had Jeshir was completely eliminated, we have improved your cellular renewal and you can increase your life for several years, obviously before the symbiote refuses to be gestated by an elderly jaffa, until then I had communication from the planet Khenem, that you will be destined to the planet Bubastis Minor employed by the princess Anuket! " he completed the scientist in the jaffa. The latter looked him in the eyes before replying in turn.

"Serving Khnum or his daughter is never a problem, rather it is a pleasure that for all my life I dreamed of reaching!" Jeshir replied convinced.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:45:26 AM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 04:49:00 AM »

Qaab  and  Zebib  moon's

The experiments continue

The Maharraqa Temple seemed wrapped in time, in it nothing apparently moved, yet it was the reign of the goa'uld Serapis, a scientist who had served Khnum for several years without ever showing his true nature. For him it was not important to have an empire, an army, but to create something that no one had ever managed to create before. An army capable of eliminating any threat, difficult to attack with even biological weapons, capable of resisting the pain of wounds, and even death. For this reason, while he was offering his work as a scientist in the service of Khnum, in reality he also longed to depose not only Khnum, but all those survivors and to overthrow the Free Jaffà Nation. Because of this, every jaffà that had been taken care of by him, partially fulfilled the experiment of creating the Super jaffa, the perfect warrior. He was very close to solving the problem, but his claim could also be part of his potential future defeat. by displaying the still empty containers in the long underground tunnels, Serapis understood the need to keep those places absolutely secret. Only a few could know the secrets of the Maharraqa temple. On the second moon, another twin temple to that of Maharraqa, it worked in great secrecy, protected precisely by its ruined image that it had kept on purpose. an atmospheric shield had been implemented in great secrecy and in its basements, now other laboratories continued the various experiments. Scattered on the surface, thousands of mining wells, the places where Khnum's fortune was actually created. For this reason the System Lord had not decided to openly conquer other planets. The naquadah present in the solar system and in the moons of Khenem, was sufficient for the military and economic strength of the System Lord's empire. We see the ruined structure of the temple, two large statues of which one broken at the navel, still stands on the large door of the structure. The darkness envelops the temple with the exception of the reflected light of the planet Khenem in the background. Two Ram Guards with their ram-headed helmets guard the front door.

The scene moves inside the temple where we see staircases and goa'uld-style walls just lit by several lanterns on the walls and small braziers placed at regular intervals. There are several jaffas in the structure, a sign that unlike the Maharraqa temple, this structure has received more attention. The scene moves into a large stone room with four central columns that are also painted or barely legible. On the walls one can still see the original paintings of the Khnum room, in Egyptian style and with a human face, carried in a litter. On the ground, sand and broken pottery as well as the furnishings of the building, which in any case seem to have been abandoned or almost. We see the same Serapis advancing through the hall until it reaches the center of it. A light descends from the ceiling while five conveyor rings activate, descending from a ceiling hatch and wrapping the goa'uld. the scene moves into a dark, barely lit corridor. Only the blue eyes of the Ram Guards' helmets can be seen in the darkness of the corridor. The goa'uld runs the entire length of the walkway before entering the actual laboratory. Dozens of tables appear before us, on each there are jaffàs alive and sedated, many are open, others seem openly dead, others unable to speak. Serapis watches them for a moment before approaching the center console. slowly the goa'uld put his hand on the platform activating it. The ghostly face of a human appeared on the central screen.

"Status of the 15G experiment!" the goa'uld asked, waiting for the computer to reply.

"Level 4 completed, start of the final proceedings for the subjects of gallery 17,23,44 !, subjects who died during the trial ... 455, elimination of the subjects through the zat's protocol!" concluded the computer of the laboratory.

Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant