Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Saggitta - Hangar Bay  (Read 2196 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Saggitta - Hangar Bay
« on: July 26, 2013, 12:46:43 AM »

The vast hangar/cargo space of the aurora class ship can hold up to 64 aircraft of Earth build. Within are 44 F302's and 20 AC401s. Major Mesa McCaffery is CAG. Her office and the pilots ready room is situated on a mezzanine level central to the hangar bay on the starboard side. Aircraft are launched through two tubes in the belly of the ship. The Saggitta also carries 4 Ancient Puddle Jumpers.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Saggitta - Hangar Bay
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 10:02:37 AM »

<<From Bridge>>

Mesa hurried into the Hanger Bay at a fast clip.  She glanced back to make sure that Horatio was still with her as she was going to need his help as well.  "Captain, get to one of the 401's and it ready for departure.  I'll send others to help," she barked.  This was not what she had been expecting on her first day on the Saggitta, but she hadn't made Major by being a wimp.

Mesa strode through the hanger, barking orders to the others that were there, making sure that the 401s were getting prepared.  She also did a quick check of the other aircraft to make sure they were ready to go if the need arose.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 10:30:10 AM »

Mesa made sure all the aircrafts were ready and on alert.  No one knew what to expect from this ship and Mesa hadn't heard from Caldwell or Maria to know for sure what was going on. "Sir, ma'am, all air crafts are prepared and ready for battle.  Standing by for instructions," she said into her com.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 11:31:24 AM by sorra »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 10:38:30 PM »

Mesa received the message loud and clear.  "Alright team!  Head 'em up and move 'em out!" she called, heading for her own fighter.  There was no time to waste.  Caldwell sounded very concerned by what was going on.  Mesa figured that couldn't be good.  She started her fighter up and looked back to make sure the rest of her team was getting prepared.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 11:57:17 PM »

((OOC-Mesa and Bella should post from here. Write as taking out a single AC401 drop ship for recon. If you have any problems girls, PM me ))

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »

Mesa had stopped partway to the hanger to wait for Bella.  She didn't know the girl real well, but she didn't want to lose her either.  "Alright, Bella.  Let's get that AC401 ready for deployment," she said, heading for the aircraft.  She didn't know how much time they had and she wasn't about to waste any.  She didn't want to see anyone injured because of her slowness to react.  The Major jumped up into the craft and did a quick check of everything before turning to make sure Bella had joined her.

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • LarrinSheppiik A new starter.
  • Hiiiiyaaaaaaa Everyone :)
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 10:29:51 AM »

Bella thought she would later could look into the hangar at Aurora class ships for a test drive, but she not was sure.
Mesa waited for Bella, seemed Mesa to be nice to Bella, but even when Bella was a hard tough one, she not prefer people more.
,,Sure that Major.'' She said Bella to Mesa with a little smile.
Along the way really rushed and Bella was anxious, she loved airplanes that are never nekokázala get enough.
When they were there, Bella eye went to Mesa and immediately went to her, just waiting for her orders.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 10:35:10 AM »

Mesa gave the younger woman a smile.  She didn't really know Bella, but no sense in getting off on the wrong foot.  Besides, they could use all the help they could get.  Mesa finished the check, content that all was well.  "Alright Bella, the plane checks out.  Let's get a move on and see what's waiting for us out there."  She waited for Bella to join her in the AC401, only then would she start it up, so they could launch.  She wanted to make sure all was well before the Saggitta landed.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 11:15:06 PM »

((OOC take your next posts to the landing area of the Alpha site. But make sure you tag it as *AC401-23 in flight* ))

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 09:43:08 PM »

<<Saggitta on way home from Kel'dor.>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 02:18:12 AM »

Bella looked back at Mesa, ''Oh, so I am glad Major.'' Bella said to her with a smile, and just remembered that Bella would also have to go through some things terms of mission reports. If Bella did not know, what to do in their free time to the Saggita.

It only took a short time for Jenn to get over her hissy fit. After getting nothing worthy of comment from her crew and dismissing them, she went in search of better conversation and she found it in her friend and the CAG's co-pilot Bella. "Hey Bell, wait up, I think we can kill some time together since we're going on leave anyway." She said to her as she caught up, walking towards the exit.

((OOC old siggy, I'll make a new one :fp))

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 12:18:43 PM »

Bella had always feared that some do not accept she among themselves. Sometimes Bella thought that some look at her as if she was in pain. Or as if she was just a hologram. But also sometimes she feel invisible when people are not looking at her as if she were under a cloaking device, and sometimes she so felt better.  Bella was a loner. But with Mesa it seemed that it's going very well. It made Belle hope. But Mesa seems that she's a very good man. Right now, Bella was only interested in her work. She could not wait to will fly, go up again and see who is on the other side and to Saggitta lands.
''Of course Major. I am ready, for sure. Oh and... Major? I could pilot AC401 if it would be possible?'' Bella just hoped in nod.

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 12:33:54 PM »

Bella walked towards the hangar ready for years with AC401, although she did not know if she will have a green and approval from Major. In the moment she met Catherine. ''Hello honey, I'm glad to see you. Ouh wait ... wait, I'd love to, but I have to be in place with AC401 and wait for the Major Mesa, if that's Major Mesa will not wait for me.'' Bella thought about it, she's go late again, they would have always a shoot her with zakniaktel. Bella cringed, but she smiled at Catherine amiably. '' Ok we can talk about it.'' she replied.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 02:45:16 PM »

Mesa smiled at Bella.  the girl was coming along quite well and Mesa didn't have any reason to fault her.  She nodded at Bella's inquiry.  "I wouldn't see why not.  Right now though you're on leave."  She caught sight of Jen and heard her words.  "Go on and have some fun with Jen.  You both deserve it."