Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Volunteers required-Zulu Station  (Read 1046 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Volunteers required-Zulu Station
« on: September 16, 2013, 07:30:04 PM »

We need volunteers! You may well end up dead, but what the hell and I do mean hell!

If you go to this link:

http://lostworlds.megabytetechsolutions.org/index.php?topic=508.0

This will be central to our new plot, one of three we have. What is needed is for players to create a NPC character who will at some time be sacrificed and zombified during the course of the arc.

The central theme will be this: A derelict Goa'uld ship will be detected heading towards the station, it will be sending out an SOS. It will dock and one lone survivor will be found. A team will go aboard the ship as per normal investigation routines and find the rest of the crew deceased kia from some unknown source.

From that point the team will return, the ship will be undocked and destroyed. And this is where the fun starts. About a day or so after that moment; people will start turning up dead. They will be placed in the morgue, but later disappear, standard Resident Evil stuff, upon which this plot is heavily based.

Our aims will be :

To survive

To find a cure

The SGC will send a team to investigate no communication from Zulu station

The 'problem' will escape

The galaxy as usual will be in peril

What we need.

Someone to NPC the commander and XO. Their names are on the page. If you wish to take up either role, you can change the names if you wish (Contact me)

techincians

scientists

Grunts

Pilots

the usual crews, cooks, airmen, medical personnel

one particular character we need is the scientist working on the mass driver.

Thank you

Mel  :sam59:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
Re: Volunteers required-Zulu Station
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 08:43:06 PM »

Tiff just asked me a good question. "Will I need a bio". Short answer no. But a little small detail write up would be handy. You can post it here and let me know what each of you would like to do :)
Far Dareis Mai

TiffLevi3

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »

A 27 year old US Marine Sargeant Ryan Greene. Bright blue eyes, dark brown hair. Basically Zac Efron (The Lucky One)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:50:25 PM by TiffLevi3 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 09:25:39 PM »

Flt Lt Robyn Hatfield RAAF

30 years of age: Maybe around 5'8", athletic, brunette, green eyes. Six years with Stargate Command, four of those with Atlantis. Current position, Security detail CO and test pilot for the mass driver module.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 11:16:38 AM »

Lieutenant Colonel Michelle Bixby USAF.

Mocha brown hair and hazel eyes.  stands about 5'5", athletic build and quick on her feet.  Sharp mind, but a bit quiet at times.  age 38

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 04:29:26 PM »

Sergeant Dale Ross

Black Hair. Brown Eyes. stands 5'11. big build (Build like a brick sh&t house.) age 34
Was almost selected for SSgt Carters role but lost it, later on was informed when more spaces opened up for British Personnel.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »

okays peoples great start :) thank you.

To get going, Tiff have your character in the control room (yes we have a Stargate) monitoring stuff etc etc. Write it up that he gets the SOS message from a Goa'uld Hat'ak and that it is approaching the station fairly fast. Next call the XO Lt Col Bixby and Flt Lt Hatfield to the control room.

Fred, have your guy doing a run through the halls and meet Robyn and say some smart arse comment about why does she have to to jogging or in the gym all the time, maybe something about relaxing or something. Make it up :D

I'm going to see if I can get a goa'uld in here :)
Far Dareis Mai

flubber2kool

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flubber2kool A new starter.
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 03:33:59 AM »

Go on then that would be cool. I will do what ever you like. Will all crew be zombified or does that depend on the story line. I can command if you want but I don't have to. I am a bit confused as to who is in charge. I can do a scientist but I have no background to it. Let me know what you really need and I'll comply. Could also do a medic but no nothing about that either.  Would be happy doing them tho
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:46:20 AM by flubber2kool »

The Doctors are in the house!

Kendrall

• Captain
  • Kendrall A new starter.
  • Here, sort of.
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 12:07:01 PM »

We need volunteers! You may well end up dead, but what the hell and I do mean hell!

If you go to this link:

http://lostworlds.megabytetechsolutions.org/index.php?topic=508.0

This will be central to our new plot, one of three we have. What is needed is for players to create a NPC character who will at some time be sacrificed and zombified during the course of the arc.

The central theme will be this: A derelict Goa'uld ship will be detected heading towards the station, it will be sending out an SOS. It will dock and one lone survivor will be found. A team will go aboard the ship as per normal investigation routines and find the rest of the crew deceased kia from some unknown source.

From that point the team will return, the ship will be undocked and destroyed. And this is where the fun starts. About a day or so after that moment; people will start turning up dead. They will be placed in the morgue, but later disappear, standard Resident Evil stuff, upon which this plot is heavily based.

Our aims will be :

To survive

To find a cure

The SGC will send a team to investigate no communication from Zulu station

The 'problem' will escape

The galaxy as usual will be in peril

What we need.

Someone to NPC the commander and XO. Their names are on the page. If you wish to take up either role, you can change the names if you wish (Contact me)

techincians

scientists

Grunts

Pilots

the usual crews, cooks, airmen, medical personnel

one particular character we need is the scientist working on the mass driver.

Thank you

Mel  :sam59:

Oh sure, give me a reason to have that floating science lab nuked from within... :P
"Always remember...watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 03:55:43 PM »

Not exactly in the spirit of things is it Kerry. :) I'd be interested Mel, but as I told you at home, I don't have all that much time for another character. If I can get Anne off base once Northern Girl returns, we'll see then.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 07:43:05 PM »

we'll keep this thread now only for posting up your bios. If your characters survive this encounter, you may want to expand them later as OC's. I'll start a new thread for plot discussion :)

Thanks Mum, I'll remember that :P
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 05:06:16 AM »

Well Dale isnt going to survive. -_-

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 09:06:41 AM »

ah poor Dale.  Robyn and Michelle will be heartbroken

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 12:16:58 PM »

your such a bully :P

Mustang Mik

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Mustang Mik A new starter.
  • Insane? Just a lil' bit!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 12:29:36 AM »

Leon James (Not sure of what rank, if any to give him just yet)

29 years of age, 5'9" tall, dirty blond hair kept short, green eyes, athletic build, quick thinking and athletic, tends to be late on many occasions, background in police force detective work

((ooc: Might think up another character if he or she shall be needed))

"It's all nuts and bolts...if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts!"
Pages: [1] 2

lethal-pageant