Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Davidson Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado  (Read 1118 times)

Kendrall

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kendrall A new starter.
  • Here, sort of.
Davidson Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado
« on: September 19, 2013, 09:56:09 AM »

<4175 Hermitage Drive>

This house was bought and paid for by the Department of the Navy upon Sean's promotion to Rear Admiral, Upper Half; and his subsequent assignment to Commanding Officer of the Stargate Program.  The house and property title were later ceded to him, giving him full possession of the property. Some time after Sean and Sarah were married, the property title was later amended to name Sarah Davidson as the legal co-owner.  This large and spacious 3BR/5BA house is over 6300 ft2 in size, and overlooks the 10th hole of the Broadmoor Golf Course.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:49:24 AM by Kendrall »
"Always remember...watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Davidson Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 12:18:27 AM »

*Cellphone ringing from SGC Gate Room*

@sorra

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 09:12:23 PM »

Sarah was bored put of her mind.  She understood the point of maternity leave and why she had needed to step down, but that didn't mean she had to like it.  She was tired of reading and watching movies.  Not to mention Sean hadn't been around because of other assignments and it was driving her crazy.

The sound of her cell ringing brought a bigger smile to her face then it really should have.   "Hello?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 12:05:42 AM »

"Sarah its Cate, I don't want to alarm you, or more precisely our friend Chimri and I know she is asleep for a while yet. But she will hear your thoughts; we have a Goa'uld on base and while she is telling us good things I just want to make sure. If you're feeling up to it, once I'm gone on mission I'd like you to call Sabrina Matthews."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 10:52:56 AM »

Sarah was surprised to hear Cate's voice,  but at the same time it was good to hear from her old friend.  She blinked in surprise, not sure she had heard Cate right.  A Goa'uld? On base? And who in their right mind would listen to her?   "I can certainly do that, but who in their right mind over there is trusting her without some conformation? I'm gone for a short time and everything falls apart."  She blew out a frustrated breath.  Sean wouldn't have let this happen.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 11:00:53 PM »

*Phone*

"Sarah I've got to go. And yes I agree."

"Sabrina will most likely be at...hang on, I'm not about to tell the world, even AT and T isn't safe these days. Give Mum a call at home, ask her to pop over um... tell her your bored, that'll get her moving. I'll talk soon, take care."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »

Sarah blinked.  Something major was going on if Cate was cutting the call so short.  "Will do.  Be careful out there."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 06:20:55 PM »

*Phone*

"Sarah."

"I hope this is not an emergency lass, is it?"

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 05:35:05 PM »

Sarah paced a bit as she waited for Anne to answer.  Anne and Cate had become some of her closest friends.  And they had been a life saver not only when she had become a host, but also when Sean had been reassigned.   She breathes a sigh of relief when Anne answered.  "Well, I hope not, but I am really not sure." 

It suddenly dawned on her that Anne could be worried about the baby's health.  "Oh, the baby is fine.  But I just got an odd call from Cate.  She said there is a Goa'uld at the SGC.  Do you by chance know how to get in touch with Sabrina?"

lethal-pageant