Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Davidson Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado  (Read 4144 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 343
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Davidson Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2020, 01:33:07 PM »

Sarah could only guess that Sophie being as industrious as she was, more than likely made a very large batch of Christmas cookies, with that she certainly might have kept a generous store for herself and Kim. "I found a new recipe the other week for butternut cookies, I might try that next time." The talk had gotten her excited, like any eight year old somehow as soon as Sarah spoke all thoughts of being a Doctor went out the window. "Do you think maybe in about.." She did a quick calculation in her mind..."fourteen years I could join Stargate command as a pilot?" It was a long way of, but as she had found in her short few years, time does literally fly.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Davidson Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2020, 04:31:48 AM »

Sarah could only imagine how many cookies Sophie had made.  It seemed like the girl was always baking and trying new recipes.  "Mm, those sound yummy.  You'll have to let me know how they turn out. "  she laughed a bit as Sophie changed directions again.  She thought for a minute before nodding.  "Its very possible.  I'd certainly give it a try," she grinned.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal