Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Command Centre-Level 15  (Read 2689 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Command Centre-Level 15
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2013, 05:20:30 PM »

Mesa watched Josile leave.  She had never met anyone like the woman before.  It was a bit unsettling, but everyone at Alpha Site seemed to trust her and she had said they would help find Flynn so she wasn't arguing.  The Major turned to Jordan. "I'm ready and willing," she smiled.  "Anything for a friend." And Flynn was a lot more then just a friend.

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »

"Right," Steven said as Lucy left. He made his way towards the Gate Room himself. Just before he got there he heard the hustle and bustle of people arriving. "Folks, this is Josile. You'll be working with her. She'll tell you what you need to do. I'll be back momentarily. Linde, come with me." He turned towards the statuesque blonde. "General Chambers and I are going to make a quick trip back to SGC. As acting First Officer, I want you there."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:31:28 PM by Robert Laurel »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 245
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

It was too late, by the time Steven had spoken, Josile had already disappeared. But it didn't matter now, the dice was thrown and they were committed; a small group, on horse back no less, setting off into the wild mountain regions of this world, one which never really had a name, the locals simple called it 'the World' and why shouldn't they? To them it was all they knew; settled on the largest of eight continents and literally thousands of islands big and small. Unlike Earth though, the population of humans was scarce, there were a few traders who came in now and then by sea, but according to Josile, it was a rare event and in the time the Alpha site had been occupied, it only happened once and that was well before Jordan's time.

"Okay listen up people, I'll say this only once. We travel light, as light as we can manage. The Cavaleiros don't use pack animals and their horses are not heavy chargers, so whatever we carry can't be a burden on them as well. Prepare yourselves for as long a time away as we can manage, if need be we can be re-supplied by chopper or one of the AC's." She herself started heading for the door. "Mesa, take the Saggitta people to your ship and get whatever you need. One side arm and one assault weapon each, although if you have Zat's they could be useful. As Josile said, we'll meet on the landing ground in now...." She checked her watch. "Twenty seven minutes."
She would of course wait for Linde to return.

<<Jordan to rooms and then Landing Ground>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »

Mesa listened closely.  Hmm, packing light.  Well, she didn't need much anyway and she hoped it wouldn't take days for Flynn's sake.  She had no idea what her friend must be going through at the moment.  Mesa nodded. "Got it," she nodded, turning to the others.  "With me!" she called to the ones from the Saggitta who had volunteered to come.  She had a feeling that the fact they had to ride horses had been what had cut down on their numbers.  Mesa strode back toward the Saggitta. She was not wasting any time.

<Mesa to Saggitta and then Landing Grounds>

GateGirl

• Airman First Class
  • GateGirl A new starter.
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »

Petty Officer Claudia Monroe (NPC)

Claudia joined the group just as Commander O'Neil finished up and caught the last of her orders: one side arm and assault weapon and meet at the landing area. She could follow that order just as long as she didn't get lost again. She took a wrong turn back at the beach and got lost in the woods and finally found her way back. She'd just follow the others to the landing area that way she knew she would get there in time.
~*~Jenn~*~

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »

<<from Saggitta at landing site>>

Linde and the others grabbed a couple of Humvees and made it right over to the Command Center. She put down her sleeping bag and backpack and followed the two generals to the Gate Room.

<<to Gate Room>>
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:59:08 PM by Robert Laurel »

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2014, 01:27:47 PM »

<<from Saggitta>>

"Caldwell to Chambers. We're leaving Britannia here on overwatch in case you need any extra firepower. We're getting ready to jump back to Earth to pick up more supplies and reinforcements for you."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2014, 03:50:06 PM »

<<From Landing Area Control>>

Having chosen to go through the tunnels, Lucille made up some time, something she seemed to have in plenty of supply of in the last little while. The same moment she arrived at the command centre, normally a hive of activity, the teams were changing watch and no one in particular at that moment was monitoring the Control Room. Automatically a radio message was re-directed to the Command Centre and Lucille was on the spot at the right moment to take the call.

"Thank you Steven for all your help. I've not seen Jordan as yet, although I did receive a message she was on her way back. Take care, I'll most likely see you soon. I'll confer with the Britannia's Captain as soon as I can." Hopefully this sorry event could soon be put to rest. As it stood, she had no idea what the current situation was and would have to wait for her XO's report.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »

Warning klaxons went off as a message sounded for the General's benefit. "We have an unscheduled offworld activation. All teams report to your combat positions."
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 06:05:55 PM »

*radio from Hangar Bay*

"Alpha Command, this is Chalmers, two birds to rendezvous with O'Neil. Please respond with sector co-ordinates."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2014, 06:56:03 PM »

<Command Center>

Noah had been working non-stop on the consoles monitoring the situation. A radio message came through from his commanding officer which he listened to briefly.

"Alpha Command, this is Chalmers, two birds to rendezvous with O'Neil. Please respond with sector co-ordinates."

He twisted the comm and acknowledged with a mechanical tone, "Acknowledged, General. Vector angels 150, south by south west section nine."

As he ended the comm, he inputted a few more commands and turned his next message to O'Niel encrypted scrambling the codes for her.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 02:19:42 AM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2014, 08:19:18 AM »

*radio*

"Copy that CIC. Headed there now."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant