Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Working in the lab  (Read 17460 times)

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
Re: Working in the lab
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2014, 10:22:07 PM »

She wave to the others as she disappeared with Aria.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2014, 07:55:58 PM »

Now that Cate had a few moments to spare she could offer up her explanation to John and Lena both. "The beaming was isolated by the team here once they knew the situation they were in. Rodney then once he was in position took control of the main console via the AC401...now I have control of it again. I still can't figure out though why we can lock onto them. That has me puzzled and we will need to fix that for future reference." Was that a good enough explanation? Cate thought so. She would give the other two no more than five minutes, then bring them back no matter what.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »

*radio*

"We got it, Cate. Beam us back."
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »

When Cate finally explains the beaming, John nods, an expression of 'oooh, now I get it' on his face before going back to looking at the console and getting a game plan in his head.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2014, 08:57:36 PM »

It was something of a sharp relief to be here Cate mused to herself. Even now, latent memories of her past were flooding back to her with every passing hour. Yes, she was well aware she knew the people she was with, knew their names and even some of their personalities: some of those we ingrained into her mind, some were not. It was like a drip feed in hospital, slowly they were reviving you little by little. She also was becoming more and more aware of the things she had done in the past, one of those vivid memories gave a haunting image as her hand passed over the beaming node. Two bodies, Asian, slumped in a dumpster in some filthy back street of Melbourne; she could see their faces and the look of horror they wore. She could also see the savagery of how they were killed, garrotted, both of them.

She let out a long slow sigh. "Activating now Aria." She said, her face taking on a look that said she had something deep going on in her mind. She tried to push it away but couldn't. Hopefully no one would notice.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:17:53 PM by RogueRanger »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #275 on: November 20, 2014, 01:15:54 AM »

A bright light flashed in front of Cate and the group as both Aria and Adrianna appeared with a cache of fresh supply of weapons and ammo. Worth several boxes. Aria nodded as she responded, "Got them. We should hurry."

She pulled the box and opened it to inspect several array of rifles as well as some ammo cartridges. Looking up, she noticed Cate looking a little sick about something. She spoke up questioning her, "What is it, Cate?"
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2014, 05:00:16 PM »

John only lifts a brow when he sees that Aria brought back weapons, against his suggestion. That's what it was. It certainly wasn't an order. He realised a long time ago that he wasn't in charge of anything around here. So he just refills the ammo for the weapons he has, nine mills and shot gun shells. He'd love to throw a few grenades in, too, but he's rather not blow the station to bits. Strike that, he would like to, but that's not the orders.

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2014, 03:54:07 PM »

She picked up a spraying weapon. She assumed head shots but multiple targets would require some type of cover fire. She also loaded up on more ammo just in case.  She wished for the days when she was flying with the screaming demons or even back on the ship with Elle, Teya, and Aria. She dismissed her reminiscing and said " Ready when everyone is."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2014, 10:22:10 PM »

"I'm fine, I'm bloody fine!" Cate didn't snap, she rarely did. It was simply her abrasive side she had all but forgotten about and here she was thinking just a little while ago that someone had mentioned she seemed to have mellowed a little. That was Rob, but then he rarely saw the bad girl in her anyway. "Its nothing Aria. I'll deal with it. Colonel, Lena, are we ready to do this now. Because you know I think we all have better places to be and the sooner we finish this, the sooner we can go back to that pretense we call 'normal' life." Since when did she become a philosophic?

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2014, 12:31:45 PM »

John observes Cate with concern. Frankly, he's surprised she's been put back on active duty so soon. But it wasn't his call.

"Ready." He says. "Colonel, plan of attack?" He asks, turning to the person who he understood to actually be in charge.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 10:27:18 PM by RogueRanger »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2014, 12:34:37 AM »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2014, 12:36:50 AM »

The last battle on Zulu station :D

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]