Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks  (Read 7900 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

Bonnie was the next to arrive, a little excited in many ways because she was going somewhere she was familiar with here on Earth, although there was a little fear as she knew how bad it was down there.

The boys might have or not, been surprised to see what she wore. Simple jeans that were old but not torn, a plain light denim shirt, her standard desert pattern boots, a red scarf tying her hair back and over the top of all of that pretty much what everyone else had, the SGC issued vest. For weapons she kept it simple, her regular side arm attached to her thigh and an M4a2 for its lightness. Apart from that her pack had grenades and flash bangs. "Colonel, Lieutenant. I hope I didn't keep you waiting. Bryan will be not far behind me I'm sure."

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.

Jon bobbed his head at her. "Good morning."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended

Bryan shook his head when he saw everyone else had beaten him to the car park. He hadn't thought he had taken that long.  He had on a pair of his older jeans and dark blue long sleeve shirt along with his vest.  He hadn't been able to wear his signature converse sneakers so he settled for his boots.   Weapons were minimal and just the basics.  "Sorry if I'm late," he apologized.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"

"Right then, you all made it and Walker, next time give yourself room for error." Of course it wasn't the first time a team member was late, nor would it be the last. You made do, that was the best you could ask for as a team leader. "Load up, our first stop will be Peterson Air Base in Springs, from their we're taking a C-40 Clipper to MacDill in Florida, from there we hop to Puerto Rico where our last ride will take us to the coast, we'll infill via a RHIB. We can discuss tactics along the way." Al mounted the mini bus, slinging his packs in ahead of him then sat behind the driver.

<<To MacDill AFB Florida>>
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

lethal-pageant