Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks  (Read 13925 times)

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
Re: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2021, 03:05:04 PM »

[Lt. Leiovna]
Sitting in one of the few chairs in the undergound lot, she was still bothered by her recent video link , to her mom, still in St.Petersburg. Her usualquiet nature was even more troubled. But, she was now here, taking in the views of personnel, friends, both here and missing..looking to a future where she would be back onboard a ship..ready to serve!

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2021, 06:50:29 AM »

Mike slipped off his green down jacket and hung it over his arm as he moved closer to the gathering from his parked Ford Ranger, nodding back to the people that noticed his arrival and stopped at the back of the crowd to be able to study it all from a not so obvious position.
Zooming out for a second, he remembered the time when he and Coops had entered this place for what felt like yesterday, but in fact was more than a year ago. Crap how scared he’d been back then, not knowing anything about what was about to happen.

“Congratulations… or should I say; my condolences? Major,” a quiet voice said next to him, bringing him back to the present.
Mike turned and grinned back at Carrie, “Naah, I’m good, thanks. It helps trying and see it as finally getting paid for what I do. But how about you? Busy downstairs?”
Carrie shook her head, “No, we don’t have a lot of teams off world, so it’s quiet… for now. Though I think,” she nodded towards a few men along the opposite wall, “seeing how common head aches seems to be – I’ll probably be handing out pain meds and i.v saline for the next hour or so once we’re done here.”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 340
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2021, 08:47:39 AM »

Once not long ago, Elle and Cate could barely speak to one another without getting into a cat's claw moment; now just like those early days back on the Alpha Site they were the best of buddies. How time changes things.

Now here they were, the two of them as thick as thieves, heads together as they found their way to the Carpark. "I'll catch up with you later Cate." Elle whispered as she made her way towards Mike and Carrie; they were the first to catch her attention when her vision took in the whole scene. As she walked away, seeing Generals O'Neill and Chalmers, she gave both a little wave.

Cate replied quickly before Elle was out of earshot. "Yeah, later." She knew it'd be sooner than later though. A long talk yesterday with O'Neill himself gave her a heads up in a round about way. As much as she could squeeze out of him at least. Moving deeper into the rather large crowd, she soon found William and DJ. Flynn was nowhere to be seen. Shaking her head, digging one hand into a pocket for no other reason than it felt comfortable she approached the two of them. "Well, it seems like I have two strangers on my team. A Captain and a Sergeant. Do I know you blokes?" Always an Aussie, she all but flat out refused to use the American endearment of 'guys'. Frankly she couldn't stand the way it was used these days as a non gender term. She almost hit a shop assistant in Springs when he addressed Cate and her Mother Anne as 'guys'.

A little further over, Elle managed to move between the press of bodies to stand near her fiance and one of the women with Stargate command who was way up there in her admiration list. "Hey." She said simply, more or less to both of them. "Miss me?" Smiling sweetly at Mike. Like it had only been an hour since he threw a pillow at her to get up.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 340
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2021, 10:57:27 AM »

Not wanting to waste anymore time Jack got right into it. He didn't either forget the woman standing beside him, he was going to let her do the more official part of the briefing. There was just one very special announcement he had to make. "Very well Captain, I think I can trust you." He told Damien. "Report to Captain McFearson before you embark."

"People, I need your attention for a minute longer before I hand over to General Chalmers." The man sucked in his breath, one could easily tell from the look on his face this was going to be something special. "While you all have seen, heard and even been aboard some of our new ships, we've got something that I am sure each and everyone of you will be more than happy to see added to our fleet."  Jack made sure everyone was looking directly at him; he made an especial effort to look straight at Carrie. "Doc Svennson, we have something special just for you and your medical teams. Care to check your emails on your phone."

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2021, 06:30:25 AM »

Al wasted no time getting to the briefing, or at least he thought he did. It would appear to him though once he went through the motions of getting up earlier than usual, showering, dressing and scoffing down his much earlier breakfast, many of the personnel had beat him to the punch. He must be getting old he told himself.

Once he was there, he settled down inconspicuously on the hood of some poor sod's rather new Ford Focus; listening intently to what had been said by O'Neill. It was good news, the fact they'd have the chance to actually try and find many of their missing couldn't go without some private inner celebration. The last bit was rather happy news as well; a new addition to the fleet. What it was for the present moment was somehow tid to Doctor Svennson, Al could only guess what that could be.

He could't see any of his team right now, he figured though they must be somewhere in this crowd. They'd find him no doubt.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal