Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Hangar Bay  (Read 3689 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Hangar Bay
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 06:50:28 PM »

{Colonel Cam Mitchell} NPC

*Ships PA*

"Elle get your boys and girls ready, we might be needing them in the next little while."

<<To Chance Encounters>>

"What?" Elle said a little hotly. "We just friggin got back...oh geezes ...so much for relaxation. Right you all heard the man. A quick clean up and back to work. Alecia, you can take 07; if we need more than the two of us, I"ll make the call." She didn't bother calling Cam, not at least for now.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

TiffLevi3

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 06:40:00 PM »

{Major Alecia Satterfield}

Alecia had that feeling she always got in the pit of her stomach... kinda like butterflies. She didn't know if it were nerves or excitement. Probably abit of both. "I got your back Elle, lets get these babies in the air whhere they belong"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 07:46:46 PM »

{Major Tiff O'Neill}

*radio*

"Elle, Mitchell wants a recon. Release four Tornados please A S A"

-Stargate theme starts playing-

"No time for that Tiff, we only have two prepped." Elle replied as she ran for her own bird 'Falcon 1' "Satterfield! Let's rock and roll babe! Grab yer gun and let the birds free!" She opened the side hatch and quickly climbed the ladder. Once inside the engines of her small ship roared into life. Normally crewed by four, the AC401 can be used almost as well by a lone pilot. The upper turret gun being controlled by the weapons radar inputs from the pilot, all other weapons would be at her or his own discretion. Moments later  Falcon 1 was out of the breach, followed smartly by 07.

<<To Chance Encounters>>

((OOC Tiff give your craft a animal name, preferably a hunter :) ))

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2013, 08:50:40 PM »

<<From Thedif System>>

"Well that was a bust. Stand down everyone." Elle told her crew, much to the disappointment to everyone. She could see it on their faces; all prepped and ready to go, minds set for something that passed for anything rather than the monotony and fatigue that comes with doing nothing at all. "Alecia, Larkin, Spook. With me, we'll go see his Camshipness and find out what exactly we're going to be doing now." She looked them all over, they certainly could use some excitement and she was formulating a plan.

GateGirl

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GateGirl A new starter.
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 11:09:12 PM »

Larkin Quinn

"Oh, man," Larkin complained as she walked with Elle. "I was really looking forward to kicking some butt."
~*~Jenn~*~

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2013, 09:37:49 PM »

{Major Alecia Satterfield} NPC

The loudest laughter you could imagine filled the large hangar bay. Everyone looked at Alecia, she was bent over having stitches. "Legs, you Aussies are priceless. I didn't put it together in my head quite how you said it. I really thought you called the 'Boss' his Camp-ishnes!" She couldn't stop it, so the others simply waited for her to cool down.

Once the laughter subsided, and Elle was on the point of joining in as well; she clicked her tongue. "Well, I mean....take it whichever way you like." She grinned and led them out.

<<401 crews to Bridge>>

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 08:26:20 PM »

<<From Zulu Station - Dreadnought in Transit>>

<Bald Eagle>

Fortunately, the ride back to the Dreadnought was a piece of cake, only a short hop for a 401 from the station they were attached to the cruiser. This gave McKay plenty of time to talk. "Of course there is. There's not dying a horrible death, fixing other people's mistakes and keeping us from dying horrible deaths, doing ground breaking research, all the important things that a Chief of Science has to do. And of course I think about Dr. Keller and the people on Atlantis. I'm worried about what Zalenka will do to my city while I'm gone. But I can't do anything about it since I'm stuck out here because some IOA suit woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided that my talents, which would be infinitely working on my research and Ancient technology, were better suited out here, playing handyman for a space ship." Okay, he might have still been a bit bitter about the whole thing.

Once they had arrived, he rose, stretching a bit, before picking up his stuff and exiting the AC401. "Alright. Now then, to get some food, maybe a nap, and then back to work on pointless menial work even the most incompetent person could do," he commented as he headed away.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:57:38 AM by Flamelord »
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 12:28:16 AM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
>> To Med bay/Infirmary via armory >>

http://lostworlds.megabytetechsolutions.org/index.php?topic=362.0

<Hangar Bay Starboard>

"Really?" Elle quipped, she was sure she had a bag full of even lamer excuses that she had used. "I'll remember that for next time Mike." But the thing was, Elle was in that position whereby any excuse she gave for doing something could be accepted as Captain's prerogative, not that she would abuse that naturally. At last though, things were starting to move, Mike was on his feet, people were milling around and it was time to get things done.

"I will Mike and I say the same to you. Be careful, please."
She looked at everyone, knitted her brows with hands on hips. "Move it, all of you. Back to your stations now. Colonels Sheppard and Ovcharenko, with me please to the bridge. "

*******************

It was all Cate could do to hold her smile in check. Some things never change no matter where you are or what situation you may find yourself in and Rodney was never one to disappoint. "McKay, you are a lovable and intelligent man, who, despite what many think, are selfless and caring. That your ego sometimes gets in the way is not a bad thing, it comes with the turf of being an uber geek." Cate got up from her seat, pressed the button to open the side door, waiting for McKay to leave, since it was a small space, she didn't want to push past him. "But I can tell you this, you'll never be out of work, this world is full of incompetence."

<<To Bridge>>

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 10:36:54 AM »

To say that Cate's response confused McKay would be putting it mildly. He had been all set up for a disagreement, an argument, but all of a sudden she was complimenting him, agreeing with him? If she had gotten all philosophical and stuff because she died, then he was glad he'd missed out on doing that particular bit in his time with the Expedition. No one wanted to see what McKayist Transhumanism in theory, or in action. Still, it was unusual, enough that he wondered if she hadn't been replaced by someone else. Maybe a Replicator copy. Or a Goa'uld.

"I'll be out of work if the IOA throws me in jail for life,
" he pointed out as he departed the shuttle. "Which they would do. Because they've already proven they don't have two brain cells to rub together. Now, if you'll excuse me, food."

<<McKay to Dreadnought Ships Cafe>>
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 06:58:18 PM »

"If you want my honest opinion Rodney, I would be locking the IOA up in a deep dark cell somewhere on a very lonely planet." That was Cate's frank assessment of that organisation, they had been nothing but a thorn in the side of the SGC and they continue to do so as far as Cate could see in the very short time she has been back. "Later." She said as he left him standing there, a little amused. Cate ducked back in quickly, there was still the matter of making sure hers and Elena's gear was decontaminated; she went to the control panel activated the asgard beaming node, sending the backpacks to the ships NBCD officer. A few moments later, she was on the radio telling him what was required and received a confirmation it would be done within the hour.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:33:32 PM by RogueRanger »

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 10:09:35 PM »

When Elle comes out and orders people back to their stations, John's brow raises slightly. Currently, his station was wherever she wanted him. Same with Kasie, and, likely, most of the rest of the group. But apparently going back to the station was off the table. For now. He just shakes his head and mutters to Rivers, "Or not ... " Realising that he's still need to remain in this suit and that Elle had just rendered what he'd told Rivers moot. Then gives him the 'guess this is what I'm doing' look before heading in the direction Elle had gone. He sees Rodney's back leaving, so he looks over at Kasie who is looking incredibly bored and out of place.

"Doc, go after McKay and compare notes. Knowing him, he's going to find the nearest source of food." Without waiting for her response, he takes a few long, quick strides to catch up with McFearson.

<<To Bridge >>

Kasie grins and rolls her eyes, though she thought it wasn't that bad of an idea. She follows the man out of the hangar bay and makes her way to the mess.

<< To Cafe >>
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:24:03 PM by Mandi »

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 12:28:10 PM »

Everyone seemed to be in place now on Dreadnaught, and this was that moment of peace that Elena could enjoy now and then while waiting for Cate to show up. The woman thought of how her friend travels. Just quiet flight and nothing more. She dreamed about retiring one day, getting a star fighter of her own, or maybe a small jump capable ship, and just travelling the stars, charting them and spending nights on wild worlds, untouched by any civilization, even not by vanished ones. What a time would it be... Naturally, this might as well never come true with her choice of career. Lena even wondered for a bit what her parents had seen her as, because when they were gone, she was just in elementary and such talks never were talked yet.

The dream ended with her following Cate and McFearson to the bridge.

<<To Bridge>>
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal