Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Ships Main Stores-Level 4  (Read 1643 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Ships Main Stores-Level 4
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:01:51 PM »

Found on level four, the Dreadnought's main stores are aft of the ship, just below the Hyper drive thruster pods. They are in two sections, starboard and port, connected by a passage way that extends across the width of the ship. The senior stores NCO is Chief Ship Petty Officer Irena Shepovalov

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
Re: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Ships Main Stores-Level 4
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »

>> From Bridge via Med bay to collect some supplies >>

Mike hurried out of the elevator, still upset, very much on the edge of fury. If Ruby was correct about Mitchell, then from his point of view, they’d jumped from the frying pan and in to the fire. He really hated CO’s under pressure; one never knew which way they’d jump, on him or out the nearest air lock.
They were all under pressure fercryinoutlaud – heck their CMO hadn’t had time to board the ship before they’d taken off, so where did that leave him? Acting CMO? Really crappy day this turned out to be…
Mike stopped outside the door leading in the port side stores, took a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm down, muttering, “I need a break. A vacation. Anything else rather than this,” then pushed the door open and held it for Ruby to follow him.

“Hello!? Anybody in here?” Mike shouted towards the inner of the room, then pointed towards the right, “You go that way and I’ll start searching over here,” he made a motion towards the left, “If nothing else, then we’ll meet by the passage way. Shout if you need me. Ok?”

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:19:24 PM by Northern girl »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:17:19 PM »

Watching him from behind, Ruby didn't enjoy seeing her friend like this, no one would. Mike was a good guy, but easily tipped at times. That may or may not have something to do with the fact that every time he wanted a break, especially to spend sometime with Helen, something came up. Ruby thanked her lucky stars she no longer had any firm attachments, although she did feel lonely at times. "Ye gonna bust a boiler if'n ye keep thet up Mike. Take a deep breath laddie." She told him. Granted he was a couple of years or so older then her, but there were times he was like her younger brother, both a wee bit hot headed. "We'll find them okay." Just as she spoke, a short, thick set dark haired woman in her late 30's,  approached them, Ruby only knew her as Irena and only that because she gave the woman a tetanus shot the day they joined ship.

{CSPO Irena Shepovalov } NPC

"Doctor Jaworski, I'd appreciate it if you kept the noise down to a dull roar." She said in perfect Oxford English. "If you are looking for those wounded boys, they're in my office. Follow me please."

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 03:04:44 PM »

“Sorry!” Mike gave the woman an embarrassed smile, “Please, lead the way,” and took off after her through the many aisles made of shelves and boxes deeper inside the storage facility of the Dreadnought.
Irena held up the door to her office and pointed, “In here. I’m afraid one of them is pretty beat up. I tried to apply some pressure bandages as I called it in.”
“Good!” Mike passed her with a nod, stepped inside the small office and knelt next to the man lying closest on the floor.
Staff blast burning and multiple shrapnel injuries was bad – but after a quick survey the doctor was pretty sure none of the kids injuries were fatal.
He turned towards Ruby, “What do you have in your end?”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 12:01:51 AM »

Ruby almost curtsied at the woman, such was her bearing. Her English, despite where she came from, was as if she had just stepped out of Buckingham Palace, her manner was a match for it as well; she was well educated, Ruby could tell and she knew everyone had a story. If she had time, Ruby being the nosey one she was at times would love to know this woman's story. She followed dutifully behind Mike and then went beyond him once they reached Irena's office. Mike went for the youngest of the two, Ruby had the older, but only slightly, he was perhaps 30 if a day. Unconscious but breathing, there was a large gash across his forehead, that the woman had placed a towel over. His left arm was at a terrible angle. She quickly checked him over from top to bottom. There was nothing else, except blood from the left arm; Ruby took out her scissors from her belt pouch and sliced open the sleeve. He had bone protruding through the flesh. "He's unconscious Mike, a 60 millimetre gash on the right temple, breathing stable, an he's lucky fer thet. Ah thenk we may hev a comminuted midshaft left humerus fracture." That was difficult to treat under the best of circumstances, the man was lucky he was aboard the most advanced hospital known to Earth.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 12:26:45 AM »

Mike got up and took the few steps over towards Ruby and his face grew slightly darker as he could do nothing more than confirm Ruby’s diagnosis.
He clicked his radio, “Bridge, Jaworski. I hope you’ve got beaming tech onboard this hulk because I need the four of use to get up to the sick bay immediately! Over.”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 07:02:27 PM »

{Captain Mark Ross- Technician} NPC

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"There ya go Jaworski, easy peasy."

Seconds later, Mike, Ruby and the two wounded disappeared in a flash, only to reappear in Med Bay surgical microseconds later.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 11:32:39 AM »

Mike shook his head, “Easy p…” but didn’t get any longer until he was cut off and sent up to the sick bay.”

>> To Medical Division, level 3 >>

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal