Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 18 - Laboratories  (Read 1404 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Stargate Command- Level 18 - Laboratories
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:13:03 PM »

Level 18 holds the majority of the small laboratories and offices used by senior civilian personnel on base. The offices tend to be converted storage areas and workrooms. Each is equipped with a private access code, restricting entry to approved personnel when required. In most situations, this level is a hive of activity, with civilian personnel working around the clock on a variety of key projects, mainly focused on classifying new discoveries brought through the Stargate.

At the request of several civilian personnel stationed here, a small communal work area and lounge were recently added and now host their informal social gatherings.

Level 18 is where SG-1's Dr. Daniel Jackson, the SGC's foremost archaeologist, linguist and diplomat, has his laboratory.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:18:02 PM by RogueRanger »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 18 - Laboratories
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:54:37 PM »

<From Briefing Room>

It took Cheryl a lot of running, ducking and yes, she knocked Siler down yet again; but the youngest officer on the base didn't stop or pause other than to say "Sorry Siler!" and after having to use the stairs, as the elevators had suddenly become the hot focal point of the SGC; she finally  made it to Daniel's lab. Puffing like a steam train she stopped at the door, and yes Vala was there as usual having fun with poor old Daniel.

"Doctor Jackson...Vala, guys you've been assigned to the Dreadnought, Cam is your CO and is waiting in the briefing room for you now."

Briefing Room

Deadpool

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 03:52:40 AM »

Turning his attention from what Vala was doing in his lab to the huffing lieutenant now stood in the doorway Daniel replied "Are you SURE they said me AND Vala?" it was more of a hopeful question than an enquirey

Wanda W Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 04:11:46 AM »

Vala had been restless most of the day stuck with Daneil her futile attempts at making conversation falling on deaf ears, now sitting huffily in the large leather chair in the corner of the room watching him work when the Lietenant entered the room, standing up with a large smile on her face she salutes before looking to Daniel "Daniel is joking he knows deep down underneath all his Brains and Scinece Knowhow that we make the best team this side of the galaxy.. "  Vala looks at Daniel smiling in her own annoying enthusiastic brand of smugness

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:13:35 AM »

*intercom system from Commander's office*

"Captain Forster, report to Admiral Davidson's office immediately."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »

"Ain't a joke guys, the order came through last night. I would have told you both earlier only we had the medal ceremony for Ruby.... god can you believe that, a Nurse received the Medal of Honor?" Cheryl had a habit of talking too much when she shouldn't. "She is officially my hero forever...anyways, I'll take you downstairs, Cam will be so chuffed to see you guys."

Wanda W Wilson

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »

The grin on Valas face broadens at the mention of Cam, she nods quickly before nudging Daniel "come on they might want us to go do something... Please god let us go do something I can feel all my talents slowly being sucked out of me as I sit in this Lab watching him tinker with that...erm.. That...what did you call it?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 01:54:47 AM »

Cheryl had a grin on her as wide as San Francisco Bay. She sidled up to Vala and whispered so that Daniel couldn't hear. "How does Ships tactical officer sound Vala?"

Deadpool

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 02:53:56 AM »

Daniel stared in a paused moment of almost disbelief at the lieutenants words "Cam will be happy to see both of us?, VALA?", as Daniel pictured the expression and reaction Cam would probably actually have to hearing about Vala's assignment, he looks at Vala with a sarcastic smile "Oh I'm sure Mitchell will be ecstatic with the news" scrunching his nose at her playfully
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:11:30 AM by Deadpool »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 03:04:52 AM »

Time was moving and so to would their ship, Cheryl nudged Vala perhaps just a little to eagerly and almost made her friend topple over the edge of Daniel's desk. She looped and arm through Vala's and grinned a weak. "Sorry......we better get a move on, oh Daniel you will never guess who is going to be under you?"

Wanda W Wilson

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 03:12:31 AM »

Almost falling onto the desk Daniel is sat at Vala gives him a smile before having her arm linked with Cheryl, a broad smile which seemed to be ever increasing as Daniel looked up at them both "oh news we're new ..what's the term BFFs?.. Who is Daniels new submissive.. If that's the correct assumption?"

Deadpool

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 03:28:09 AM »

Again scrunching a sly sarcastic smile at Vala, totally expecting some kind of inuendo from her, turning his attention to the lieutenant "is it an emergency replacement for a certain treasure hunting 'looter', who is extremely over confident in her abilities except the one to follow orders?" again giving Vala a playful sideways glance and sly smile, snatching another artifact from her grasp

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 03:32:36 AM »

"I hope so, I wanna take you shopping with me when you guys get back....both of you." Cheryl was a shopaholic and she knew Vala was as well, they would get on like a house in fire. "Well no actually Daniel, you didn't hear me before. Our girl Vala here is placed as Tactical Officer on the ship....you are gonna love this. Rodney McKay... is your subordinate." Her grin was a wide as could be.

<<To Gate Room>>

((OOC don't wait for me, I have to log off now :) ))

Deadpool

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 03:57:36 AM »

Daniel couldn't help but smile at that news, "Dr Rodney 'Meredith' McKay?' .... oh he is going to love that" Daniel quipped, "well, it's not like he's under Sam, though not for the want of trying" Daniel pulls a facial expression as he cringes at the thought of his own words. Turning to face Vala Daniel sighed "Well, Dr Rodney McKay AND Vala Mal Doran .... I am truly being being punished, I guess we better go report in then?" standing and quickly moving a few items from Vala's reach Daniel moves to the doorway "After you" he motioned for Vala to go ahead of him

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »

Radio transmission (over Cheryl's radio) from the gate

"This is Bradley, at the gate. The IOA representative... he's here. Name of Nicholas Devore."

Pages: [1] 2