Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site High North Passes  (Read 1435 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site High North Passes
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 07:08:59 PM »

The three Cavaleiros returned right at that moment Jordan did her 'trick' with Mesa's shoulder and Josile was more than impressed; it was quite similiar to the method they themselves used, they only difference being, the patient was tied sitting up to a post, gagged and blindfolded, the end result often being the same. She had to laugh when Mesa struck out at Jordan, she herself had done the same to her own father, the only thing was there, he hit her back.

Rubbing her chin, Jordan grinned broadly. It would take a heavier hitter than Mesa to do any significant damage to the hardened SEAL. She took the other woman's hug with stoic approval, giving some back, then stepped back. "We're done. Remind me not to get on your bad side Mesa." She said humorously. Jordan as well, looked to Josile for the next move; she moved closer to them.

"There 'was' a scout at the turning where the mountain closes on the path further up, he will no longer bother us. That tells me that we are no more than a good three to four hours ride." With that she went back to her waiting horse and mounted. "From here the road goes higher, there are fewer drops to the side, but no less dangerous. I can tell you only one thing, at this altitude, breathe with deep slow breaths."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2013, 08:20:08 PM »

"Understood, Josile," Steven said. "I grew up at an altitude like this. If you're not acclimated you can have problems. We're ready to get back on the trail again."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2013, 09:18:22 AM »

Mesa actually chuckled a bit. "I'll be sure to remind you of that," she grinned.  Of course it took a lot to get on Mesa's bad side.  She was still very careful with her arm though as she didn't want to injure it again and have to have Jordan put it back in place.  She turned to listen to Josile, a smile on her face when Josile said how close they were.  They were getting closer to Flynn.

"Alright.  thanks for the warning," she said, moving to find her mount who thankfully hadn't gone far.  She managed to swing abroad one armed, but it was an awkward challenge.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 12:16:01 AM »

Josile led the party out; she placed some of her own riders in the rear and sent two others ahead as scouts, that was a must now that they were getting closer to the Borg camp. Even at this distance, some couple of hours away, the Borg would have lookouts now and each one must be taken care of, silently. "Sunrise will be upon us soon. I aim to be on them before that happens. If any of you should fall behind, my riders will help you." With that she spurred her mount forward; each breath becoming harder as they rose into the peaks.

With the knowledge that the Saggitta was above them, hopefully watching ahead; Jordan felt a little more relaxed. She hadn't forgotten what had happened earlier, simply pushing it back into the recesses of her mind. With Mesa at her side, she caught up with Steven and Linde; there was something that needed to be answered and she was sure that Mesa had been thinking of it as well. "General sir. Do you have a plan B if Flynn is not there when we arrive?"

((OOC Hopefully within the next few rounds of posting, Flame and Sorra will have the ships departing. We will try and time our arrival at about the same time))
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2014, 01:10:04 PM »

Steven shied away from the thought but it had to be brought up anyway. "Saggitta and Britannia keeping watch, so we will know if they are getting ready to lift. We should be able to find her position with her transponder, if it's not shielded. If the ship is still on the ground, we use our firepower to 'persuade' them to let Flynn go. If she starts to lift, then we beam Saggitta's personnel aboard and intercept, firing at their drives in order to prevent them from leaving. First priority is to get Flynn back, but our second priority is to keep those people from going wild in the galaxy."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:51:55 PM by Robert Laurel »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2014, 01:26:06 PM »

Mesa sat a bit uncomfortably in the saddle.  She refused to complain though as she was not going to be left behind as the others went to find Flynn.  Her face paled slightly as Jordan asked what she had been afraid to.  She hoped it wouldn't come to anything though as she wanted to find Flynn unharmed.  Her face paled a bit. "I'll do whatever I have to to get Flynn back." She had promised Guy that she would take care of Flynn.

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
  • LarrinSheppiik A new starter.
  • Hiiiiyaaaaaaa Everyone :)
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 12:17:04 PM »

Bella was scared even though it was trying to be calm. ''But, sir, what do we do when Borg escape from the planet? We can't afford it, we would have again problems with them. What's more, what would that mean for the Galaxy? Those hundreds, thousands, billions of people who are there. I believe there is another way to avoid this huge perish.'' Bella has expressed her opinion and hoped. She could still prefer to go help find Flynn. After all, Bella knows they does not abandon their people, never.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2014, 07:24:45 PM »

Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2014, 08:07:55 PM »

"We follow them Lieutenant, that's what we'll do. You know we don't leave shipmates behind." He told the youngster. Then the very last thing he expected happened, they had arrived just that much too late.

Steven swore in frustration as he saw the ships lift and disappear. "All from Saggitta, dismount and gather around me. Saggitta, beam us up to the bridge now and try to get a trace on where those ships went. Fire control, put some shots into that Borg army to discourage them. Prepare to move out in pursuit." The asgard beam formed around and suddenly Steven was back on Saggitta's bridge.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:35:07 AM by RogueRanger »

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
  • LarrinSheppiik A new starter.
  • Hiiiiyaaaaaaa Everyone :)
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2014, 10:32:13 AM »

,,And here it comes.'' Bella sighed when she heard the general's order. Immediately she turned toward him and broke his direction.
,,Sir, I am ready to take orders for me, just waiting.'' Said Bella, her task was probably figure out where the ships flew away, but she was not sure but ready to help.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 12:37:41 AM »

((OOC Posting now in Borg Camp temporarily))
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3]