Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 20 - Manufacturing - Machine Shop + Small Labs  (Read 1394 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 20 - Manufacturing - Machine Shop + Small Labs
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 10:55:55 PM »

"Thank you both, it will make it a lot easier I can assure you." Cheryl told them, keeping her decorum in check. Elena Ocharenko often made the young lieutenant laugh. She cast a glance at Captain Evans, who up to this point had said nothing, that was unusual for her and it made Cheryl wonder just what their mission had been like.

<<To Infirmary>>

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

TiffLevi3

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 07:29:26 PM »

:poke{Captain Roxy Evans}

Roxy couldn't help grin at the look of the security faces when her CO told them what happened. No matter how crazy it gets it never fails to gobsmack her either. She was gettin a little irritated as she just wanted to get all the 'are we really us' tests over and done with and get showered and refreshed. She looked around and back at the group. "Why are we all still stood chillin in the garage?"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:34:48 PM by TiffLevi3 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 07:53:46 PM »

Stopping once more, Cheryl had to laugh. Roxy had that effect on people, the ability to make you smile in the most dire situations. "Because I just happen to like the smell of grease!" She replied.

<<To Infirmary--- finally!>> :P

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant