Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: UNS Saggitta- Alpha Site Orbit  (Read 966 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
UNS Saggitta- Alpha Site Orbit
« on: January 13, 2014, 01:21:43 AM »

No sooner had Steven and his crew appeared on the bridge, the firing had begun. Moments later a call came through.

*radio*

{Petty Officer Satish Pratesh USN}
NPC

"Saggitta this is Alpha Site control. Cease fire on that position immediately. I repeat cease fire. Josile has her people in that valley."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
Re: UNS Saggitta- Alpha Site Orbit
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 05:52:19 PM »

"Cease fire!" Steven said just as Linde's hand came off the button. "Let's see if we can find out where they went." As they searched, he composed a report for Sean, putting down the facts as they had happened and laying out the mistakes made and the lessons learned. Finished, he encrypted it and shot it off.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 06:35:57 PM »

It was taking everything in Mesa's power to not start pacing.  She wanted to get Flynn back.  How badly injured was her friend?  Was she still alive?  Mesa would never forgive herself if they didn't get Flynn back.  Dang it!  Why hadn't she been more careful about where Flynn was?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 08:57:42 PM »

((OOC both the Tok'ra and SGC long range space tracking systems should be able to find them once they drop out of hyper space. Next best course of action, notify the Alpha site that you are returning home, or if Kendrall can be here in time, we'll have the positions relayed to the Saggitta))
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »

Steven sat in his command chair thinking for a moment, then started giving orders. "Jenny, inform Alpha Site that we are returning to Terra and let Britannia know that they will accompany us. Linde, plot a course for home, flank speed."

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
  • LarrinSheppiik A new starter.
  • Hiiiiyaaaaaaa Everyone :)
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 02:51:14 PM »

Everyone is trying so hard to find Flynn, Bella admired the strength they had, especially Mesa.
Bella could do nothing but hope and help, that they found Flynn. Maybe it would help another way, a faster way, but there is no way, or they just did not know about it.
Bella and others did not know whether Flynn is still alive, but hope dies last, it always says Bella, she never gives up. Right now may be somewhere Flynn and they still can save Flynn.
''Her rescue and life is in our hands.'' Bella said it, so that they know the signs of hope.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 10:58:50 PM »

It was taking everything in Mesa's power to hold it together.  She wanted her friend back.  She heard Bella's words and gave the younger woman a shaky smile. "Too true," she agreed.  "Which is why we can't give up." It was not easy for Mesa to sit by and not be able to do more.  She was a woman of action.

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 01:24:09 PM »

''Exactly, and this is the reason to go on.'' Bella looked into the Mesa's eyes and retaliated Mesa smile.
''For us and Flynn would be better if someone Flynn will hold in captivity or if she was just lost, so we would have a better chance of rescue for her. We could look around to find some clues. Maybe ask someone local, if anything seen before. Now I could give do not know what, if Asgard's or the Nox's could help to us, they were amazing. Certainly they would have helped us, if we were not so far away from home.'' Bella sighed, she could wish, if could existed magic, but this was the reality.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »

Mesa sighed softly.  Those two races would be extremely helpful. "I'm just hoping that they feel they still need Flynn and there fore have kept her alive."  She refused to think that her friend might be dead.  No, she would not think that way. "Hopefully she still has her transmitter with her and the Saggitta can lock onto it."  At least that was her hope.  Or else Flynn would find a way to get word to them somehow.

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 04:41:52 PM »

"The Deep Space Network that we and the Tokra keep up will detect them, and then we can go in for a rescue as soon as we get a good positional fix," Steven said. "In the meantime, we have to get Alpha Site up to strength both on the ground and in space. After all, it's supposed to be the backup just in case there is a successful attack on Earth."

LarrinSheppiik

• Airman
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 02:55:51 PM »

''I totally agree, we can only hope, strive to and do everything what we can. I think that right now will not help us when we will be to think negatively.'' Bella said to Mesa and nodded his head in agreement.
''Yes, this's very important, but we do not know if Flynn don't lost the transmitter, or if someone didn't take it to her, or it has didn't bad signal. It could be anything.
But, yes, if the signal could be Saggitta found by transmitter, hopefully, Flynn still has to work the transmitter. Saggitta could transfer Flynn on the aboard?''
Bella ask to Mesa, because she was not sure whether the distance at which Flynn was whether Saggitta has access to far distance to the transmitter and transmission.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »

*Automated message from SGC*

"Saggitta-update situation. Confirm position"

-Reply message to SGC Control Room-CMS Harriman-
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 09:57:09 PM »

Mesa shook her head.  She knew that Bella was trying to help keep her spirits up, but she still feared for her friend's life.  "Honestly, I'm not sure if we could get close enough to get Flynn off the ship like that.  That will be up to the commander when the time comes."  She sighed softly.  She really just wanted Flynn back with them.  Mesa looked up at Steven.  "I hope we find her soon, sir," she said just before the message came through.

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 11:55:40 PM »

"We'll get her back," Steven replied. "Lieutenant Larson, confirm out position to SGC and tell them we'll be leaving for Earth momentarily." He sat thinking for a moment. "Britannia, remain here in high guard position until further orders. Commander Wettin, prepare to jump."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:37:35 PM by Robert Laurel »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 01:16:44 AM »

<Britannia Bridge>

*radio*

"Copy that General. We'll remain on station, although I will do some surveys within range. Good luck and God Speed"
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: [1] 2 3