Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory  (Read 10090 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2019, 05:09:30 PM »

With a deft hand Tony slid a box to the front of his counter, it was one of those chocolate filled specials school kids used to collect for charity, this one from his neighbors boy of twelve collecting for the Homeless Veteran's fund. Just one dollar each was all that was required to help a worthy cause. "Ah, Taleeya its good to see you again Ma'am, I'd hear rumors we might be losing you. Never believe rumors eh?" He looked to his screen, tapped in her name and team bringing up her standard kit. Pack, P90, Zat, P229 side arm, protective vest, half a dozen grenades and the same with flash bangs. "There you go, all set to save the Galaxy and if you've got a buck in your pocket I know a lot of people will be grateful." He lowered his head down looking at the colorful Hershey's box. "Sergeant Hart won't keep you a minute."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2019, 08:54:15 PM »

Taleeya grinned when she stepped up to Tony.  "I hadn't known for sure if I was leaving either.  Just reassigned. " she accepted her gear with a nod.  "Of course. "  she didn't carry much cash as she still didn't completely understand money yet, but she did pull a couple dollars out and dropped it in the box.  "See you soon." She waved before heading for the Gate room.

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2019, 04:24:11 PM »

<<Armoury>>
Lt.Donovan was right on Guys heels as he stepped up to the isueing window for his gear. He knew he hadnt been around long enough to be familiar with all the personnel at the SGC,but he was working on it."Greeting Sgt.Cassar,I see your the man to check with about a standard weapons pack! I need your assistance on gearing up today,thank you! Oh,by the way,I dont have any of your ones,but Ive got a Lincoln for the candy He'd heard the Sgt. was good at his job..smiling,he waited for his new pack.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2019, 09:26:04 PM »

PLEASE DIRECT ALL POSTS TO THE GATE ROOM IN THE INTERESTS OF MAINTAINING PACE AND NOT GETTING HUNG UP ON POSTS ASKING FOR GUNS.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]