Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 63300 times)

Impiousimp

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Impiousimp Thumb turning green.Impiousimp Thumb turning green.
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #1110 on: September 22, 2019, 09:14:38 PM »

"Yes sir, very exciting."  Kylee offered a smile in turn to Cam's look of encouragement.   She was genuine, at least, as the this would be her first time getting her hands on Ancient technology.  She'd spent about as much time as her peers studying rudimentary ancient to have a working idea of how to identify things.  She doubted it would be much of an issue if she had to dink around with it for a while, but more or less it was an issue of dealing with Ba'al and figuring out what he's up to.

"Sounds like someone's chasing their tail, or shooting themselves in the foot.   Either way it's our job to clean up.   And from all I've heard of Ba'al he's the type to muck it up for all of us."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 321
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1111 on: September 22, 2019, 11:18:16 PM »

<Control Room>

"Stand by Colonel." Walter replied over the PA, then. "Stand back from the ramp." To everyone in general, knowing they all were aware of the routine in any case. One after the other the chevrons locked in place until he made that last call as he always did. "Chevron seven locked. Sending MALP." One had been ordered 'just in case', the little machine being controlled from Walter's end trundled up the ramp to disappear through the puddle. Waiting until it was on the other side, he used the joystick controls to scan 360 degrees around the Stargate on P4H-51Y, another minute, he used the telephoto to look further. When he was finally satisfied he made the announcement. "SG-1, SG-4 and SG-12 you are clear."

Does the woman not shut up? Cate was past it, gone five minutes ago. "Larissa, get over it will you and that goes for your symbiote Adrestria as well. We have a job to do, that is all we need to know and I will tell you now, I don't hold grudges any longer than I can remember what the reason was for, which for me and the holes in my memory that are still lingering in my head means you have nothing to worry about me."

With that done, she pulled the straps tight on her pack to turn towards the gate. "Lieutenant Troy, lead us out. Flynn you're in the middle with me, DJ, you've got our six, or sia as they say in the highlands." There was another weirdness, often of late she found herself saying things she had no idea where they came from. Gaelic was one language she never spoke, and while both parents did have a smattering of the language, Cate didn't.

>>To P41-51Y>>

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #1112 on: September 23, 2019, 11:33:39 AM »

"Ba'al isn't an enemy to take lightly, Kylee is right." Daniel replied. He then glanced at Ky, "Uh...is there some way you prefer to be addressed? I'm kind of used to things being informal but some people are put off by that."

"Alright, let's go see this place. Been kind of wondering since we got back what it looked like." Cam announced, pulling on his patrol cap. He waved up to Walter as he started up the ramp. "C'mon guys and gals, let's go see what there is to see on P4H-51Y."

"Yeah...I'm surprised it's not a larger or more dedicated facility, given its importance. That or Doctor Grecko is a master of the understatement." Daniel said, following Cam.

"You'd be excited to go if it was just one dinky house." Cam replied. "It's fun, like we've got the old band back together again." He concluded before he crossed the event horizon.

"...the hell does he mean by that?" Larissa asked. She had decided to not say anything further to SG-4's commanding officer, her point was made and lost.

"Oh. Uh...inside joke." Daniel replied before he too was through.

Larissa shook her head and followed the rest of SG-1 through the gate.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
« Reply #1113 on: September 23, 2019, 08:02:16 PM »

William stood clear of the Stargate along with the rest of the teams, as the Chief dialed it up. As often happened, the MALP was sent through first to ensure the safety of the destination. If it got shot at or otherwise destroyed, that was a good indication to scrap the mission.

When all the probe data came back clear, the teams were given the go-ahead for the mission. At Cate's insistence, William took the lead for SG-4. Still not fully sure what would be encountered on the other side, he raised his rifle to the ready position before stepping through the Gate.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #1114 on: September 23, 2019, 08:12:31 PM »

Flynn shoot her head a bit.  This was a mess.  She was so grateful when Walter said they were clear to go.  At least that should and the weird conversation.  She nodded stepping in beside Cate.  Hopefully things weren't too bad on the other side.

>>To P41-51Y>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 321
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1115 on: September 23, 2019, 09:27:46 PM »

A quick look over her shoulder to see that TJ was behind her, Cate then waved to Walter upstairs. "See you when we see you old man." She laughed knowing he'd have a come back, but she was gone before he could open his mouth.

>>To P41-51Y>>

@Thaddeus

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #1116 on: September 24, 2019, 09:47:04 PM »

She had one more thing to do. Vala cupped her mouth so she could be heard clearly up in the control room. "Walter, be a dear and feed my goldfish please if I'm gone more than a day." Turning then she all but ran through the Stargate knowing Cameron became irritable if she kept the team waiting.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:55:51 PM by Ellen_Ripley »

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Bowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has Ascended
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #1117 on: September 25, 2019, 09:53:34 PM »

SG-12
Major Fred Rivers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers

Fred held his hand out for a moment indicating for his team to wait. No point in crowding the ramp. Once it was clear the team all headed up in line and walked through the event-horizon
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]

lethal-pageant