Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room  (Read 9660 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Bowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has Ascended
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2019, 04:07:13 PM »

SG-12
Major Fred Rivers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers

Fred watched and observed as he responded to the Para Regiment Major.
"No problem, at the end of the day its only money. Just, look after them alright?" He said he had been forced to pay a good bit of money the few times he had lost a rifle off world. He didnt need to buy a replacement rifle but the bits that went on it wernt cheap. He listened up as the new base XO began to speak. And he wondered what would happen to Fox given Fred's own negative view on the Marine during the mission that he had pointed out in his report. He meant to ask his countryman how he his smoking habbit was going but like his teams intended replies they had no chance as the briefing started. Though as it went Fred found himself listening to the new Marine Colonel and SG-1's conversation more intently.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2019, 06:36:32 PM »

"Charlton Heston." Al mumbled under his breath, then set the order for the team. "Traps shut people, listen and learn." He nodded to the other senior officers in the room.

Well that was a set back, Christian was thinking he'd either stay with 22 or at best his request for Atlantis may have come through. Then again the Alpha site wasn't so bad. "Nice to meet you sir, although it's going to be brief for me. Marasigan, Corporal." He returned the handshake warmly. "I've just been transferred." He added glumly.

Justin

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2019, 08:50:06 PM »

Gallagher nodded to the other British Major. "Will do pal" he reassured his friend. Then the new woman began speaking. He couldn't say that he cared much about the fact that she was the new base XO, since it wasn't as if he really knew the woman she was replacing.

Then she said that he was the new commander of SG-22, something that he had not known until now. When she asked if there were questions, he spoke up. "Ma'am," he started. "I was led to believe that I would be the team's second in command" he stated. That had been the deal he was offered.

He shook Morales' hand. "Gallagher, sir" he introducded himself. "Major, British Army. Late of Second Battalion the Parachute Regiment" he added, touching the beret in his pocket as he did. When he was sent home, and at one point he inevitably would, he would go back to his old unit. For now, though, the only thing that told other people he was still a para was his beret.
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack - INACTIVE

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 312
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2019, 11:41:47 PM »

Allowing Colonel Morales moment, Maria let it go for a little longer before pulling the reason they were here back into line. "Thank you Colonel. Captain Amir the position as executive officer on SG-9 is yours, Colonel Reynolds has given his approval so you have no fears of being moved anywhere soon." She knew this was going to get drawn out and by the clock in her head she hadn't even started yet.

Looking to rest of the group she had to lay down the law of the land so to speak. "You can chat among yourselves when the briefing is over people, for now I need your attention, or if you have a question I'll do my best to answer directly." Shuffling the papers in a stack to focus she addressed the next in line. "Major Gallagher, there is one thing you need to learn, the SGC is much like a ship and within that ship runs a rumor mill. Don't listen to it as it 'will' drive you crazy. As I said, you're replacing Captain Fierra and you and the team are to be assessed by Colonel Morales. The time taken to do that will be at his discretion are we clear on that? Now, are there any other questions before we move onto more important matters."

Cate was feeling uneasy, not with the meeting, nor anything immediately related to what was going on right there and then. It was that thing, that hairs standing up on the back of her neck and something drew her to turn to her right and her eyes met Larrisa's. The woman was familiar but she had no idea why; but that wasn't it, Cate could sense something, something that shouldn't be here. The voice in her head said one word 'Goa'úld'

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Thaddeus

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Thaddeus Thumb turning green.Thaddeus Thumb turning green.

<<Canteen>>

Perhaps there was merit in being the quiet one after all, as the attention was pulled back by the XO of the base as she went about distributing the teams, and answering the questions that were posed by the rest of the SG members. Most of the folks had been in the game for a longer time than he had, and as such perhaps were used to things being done a certain way. But from DJ's perspective, only could see it as another learning opportunity. Though, a question had popped into his head.

He raised his hand and waited until it was his turn. "Guessing this is the disbanding of SG-18 but should Captain Fox return, would he be amalgamated into one of the SG teams, ma'am?"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

lethal-pageant