Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 27 - Commanders Office  (Read 49838 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 27 - Commanders Office
« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2015, 11:07:28 PM »

{Admiral Sean Davidson} NPC

A soft breeze blew through Sean's office the moment Steven left, a light fragrance of a fine Cuban cigar mixed with the smell of fresh hay reached his nose. Sean brushed it away as if it were just an oddity, something to annoy him.

"That man's in a hurry Sean." A voice, one he knew well spoke off to one side. Sean turned in that direction to see an old friend sitting on the edge of his desk.

"Jesus Will, don't you ever knock?" He spurted out in haste, once again taken by surprise. Will was making this a bit of a habit recently and that itch in the back of Sean's neck told him the man only came back with doom and gloom.

Will balled his fist, rapping on the desk, no sound was heard. "Not much point is there. I can't stay long Sean, just a message is all I can offer."

Sean creased his brow, that headache was slowly taking over the Tylenol. "Honestly Will, I don't want to hear it. The last time you came we had some other ascended creep try to take over the SGC, so whatever you have to say, I doubt there is much I can do about it. You're not supposed to help remember?" He wasn't angry with him, merely bothered that he would show up at a time like this.

"You can do what you want Sean, I cannot change destiny, nor can I tell you what lies ahead. But I will tell you this, you are going to need a lot more than that fleet you and your allies are sending. You'll need boots on the ground and a lot of them. That Felger of yours, he found something a short while ago. If you want to win this war, you'll need Cate and SG4 to activate that device and recruit some new blood and by blood I mean that which is completely immune to that you face."

Even as he spoke, Will began to fade, giving Sean no chance of reply. But he knew this, the man was never wrong. He tapped his radio. "Felger, Troy. Whatever device or artifact you found, bring it up here now please. Meet me in the Briefing room."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Troy

• First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
« Reply #421 on: July 18, 2015, 07:28:43 PM »

<From Bunker>

Carefully removing the necklace and placing it in a transport container, Troy carefully carried it out of the bunker and towards the Commander's office. As he entered the main part of the base he heard the alert indicating a change in DEFCON status. The reason was unknown at the moment, but thankfully he was going to see the man who likely ordered the increase in the first place.

With Felger right behind him, the medic knocked on the door to the Commander's office.
"I have the artifact sir"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2015, 10:40:03 PM »

"I've really got to focus more on fitness don't I?" Jay said candidly when he finally caught up to William. He had a question on his mind, how did the Admiral know they found something? The guy must have eyes everywhere.

"Sit down both of you please." He felt he owed them some kind of explanation, but nothing he could say of the past few minutes would make any sense, so Sean kept strictly to the facts. "Information has come to me that the artifact or relic if you like you are carrying is quite possibly an ancient type of remote dialing device. Whether it is or not we will soon find out. In the mean time, Lieutenant I want you to get your backside to the Alpha site pronto and make yourself known to SG4 wherever they might be. You can tell Lieutenant Colonel Ovcharenko I'm placing you and Doctor Cassandra Thomas on her team effective immediately.  If she whinges about her team being all female, tell he you can wear a dress anytime. Once you've done that, I want SG4 here as soon as possible." He then addressed Jay. "Get Sam Carter on the phone Doctor Felger immediately, I want her to look at that thing before we use it."

Well, maybe he was right, Ancient artifacts weren't exactly his line of work. "Yes sir, I hope it won't be inconvenient for her however, given her....you know."

"She'll be fine. Now get moving the both of you. Dismissed."

Jay was rarely put off by the military bravado unless it was O'Neill. The it was simply awe. "Er...yessir. I'll call her immediately."

<<Jay to Lab>>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:05:30 AM by RogueRanger »

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #423 on: July 26, 2015, 01:55:58 PM »

Sean's cell phone gave off a humming buzz.

/text message to A. McGregor; S. Davidson/
*‘SG9 needs information about Heckman. Now. How busy are you?”*

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #424 on: July 27, 2015, 12:10:14 AM »

"Now what?" Sean all but swore as his phone made a racket on his desk. He looked at it once then twice, something he thought eventually would happen. He didn't bother answering, he simply left his desk, leaving everything as it was.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #425 on: October 12, 2015, 04:59:46 PM »

~Time Jump~

24 hours to 1300 Central Mountain Time: 19th August 2011

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #426 on: October 13, 2015, 08:25:52 AM »

Sarah paced in front of Sean's desk.  She was worried about her friends that were still up there fighting.  She understood why she couldn't be there, but it was driving her crazy to not know what was going on. "Do you think they'll survive?" she asked, looking at her husband.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #427 on: October 14, 2015, 01:48:33 AM »

"I damned well hope so Sarah." Sean said a little hotly as he joined his wife in the pacing. But that wasn't all, Sam Carter had arrived earlier in the day to research the pendant Felger had found, with that she had some disturbing news. "SG4 should be back from the Alpha Site any moment now, Sam will join us so we best go see what she had to say." He put his arm around her giving Sarah a gentle squeeze. "Boy or girl do you think?" His words were more mellowed now, gentler, the normal Sean.

<<To Briefing Room>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #428 on: October 14, 2015, 09:19:14 AM »

Sarah knew how he felt.  She was worried sick for her friends.  She leaned back against Sean though as he wrapped his arms around her.  thankfully they were alone for the moment being and she needed the support of her husband.  "I'm thinking little girl," she answered, laying her hand against him.  She didn't know for sure, but at least it was a happier topic to think about.

<<To briefing room>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #429 on: January 27, 2017, 12:13:51 AM »

*Intercom*

"Admiral, you have an email from General Guderian. It is though still encrypted, though I did check for any carrier viruses, it is clean."

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #430 on: January 29, 2017, 03:53:16 PM »

*Intercom*

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Sean answered.

Cheryl was doing a good job. Sean thought that he would do something really nice for her promotion package.

He unencrypted the email and scanned it over quickly. All wrapped up in one nice neat informative package. He encrypted it again and sent it to Steven and Linda at Camp David, along with the Joint Chiefs at the Pentagon.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #431 on: January 31, 2017, 11:30:04 PM »

*Intercom*

"You're welcome sir. Chief Harriman is due to relive me in about ten minutes Admiral, would you like some fresh coffee sir?"

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #432 on: February 04, 2017, 12:09:55 PM »

*Intercom*

"Yes, please, Lieutenant," Sean answered.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #433 on: February 08, 2017, 12:50:18 AM »

Stopping by the briefing room, Cheryl turned on the little expresso machine. Like so many mechanical or electrical things it confounded her for quite a few weeks until some kind airman spent a whole two hours with her explaining slowly how it works, not leaving until she had made ten cups on her own. Now an expert she prepared Sean's favorite, it was a strong Kenyan brew, black, one sugar. Carrying that on a tray with his three cookies (that was all Sarah allowed him) she picked up today's papers off the table along the way. One each from New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, London and Sydney. Tapping lightly with one hand, the papers under her arm she went in. "Here you go sir, hot and strong as you like it. Oh and there was no delivery today for the New Asia Times I'm sorry." She placed the tray down, followed by the neat pile of tabloids.

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2017, 05:05:52 PM »

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Sean said. "Time for you to go home and do something non-SGC related. Go out and see a movie. Take yourself out to dinner. Read a good book."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 38