Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 33306 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #735 on: April 25, 2018, 07:21:05 PM »

"Never!" At least that was Vala's experience, a very broad one at that. Head down she walked up the ramp shuffling her pack around to get more comfortable, there was no way of course to know what the reception might be on the other side when she thought about it. Less so for Cameron and Cooper, it was both her and Taleeya who might be getting the brunt of any ill feeling from the Goa'uld. "Here goes then, we're about to find out just how warm a reception can be to us mere mortals." The former Goa'uld and thief plunged through into the event horizon.

<<To Lucia>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #736 on: April 26, 2018, 12:57:35 AM »

Ian leaned in to speak into the comms, intending to address matter Cheryl just brought up.

"Lucia, this is Vice Admiral Ian McRaven, commanding officer of this facility. We currently have a vessel inbound to your location as well, but our advance team is taking the lead here to meet directly with you and to assist in coordinating our arriving forces." McRaven said.

Meanwhile, Cam watched his teammates head up the ramp and was right there with them. Once again, he let out a breath and crossed the event horizon.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #737 on: April 26, 2018, 09:37:25 AM »

Taleeya shifted her pack to her shoulder.  She really wasn't looking forward to helping the Gou'ld, but she also knew it went deeper then just working with them.  "All good to go," she said, following Vala. 

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #738 on: April 26, 2018, 05:23:50 PM »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #739 on: April 27, 2018, 01:52:59 AM »

*Radio from Lucia*

"Thank you for your assistance Admiral, it is much appreciated by my people and I. As soon as we know more details of this enemy, I will appraise you."

Her father always said she was clairvoyant, Cheryl looked sideways at Sarah grinning broadly. "Do you wish to speak to them again sir?" She asked.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #740 on: April 27, 2018, 08:20:19 AM »

Sarah grinned a bit before putting on a straight face.  She didn't want to insult the Admiral.  Somehow though Cheryl always seemed to know just what they needed and half the time before they themselves knew.  She watched SG-1 disappear through the gate, hoping all worked out well.  She absently set a hand against her stomach, thinking about what type of world her little one could be growing up in.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #741 on: April 30, 2018, 05:59:33 PM »

"No, Lieutenant, that'll be all. Once SG-1's through, unless Lucia has anything, kill it and let's move on to the next item on the agenda." Ian turned and started for the door. "Colonel, you have the watch. I'm going to head to medical."

He let out a low sigh and made his way out of the control room, just trying to get his mental annoyance levels back down to a low level.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #742 on: April 30, 2018, 11:01:31 PM »

<Control Room>

Shifting her gaze in both directions Cheryl knew what to do...most of the time. "Yessir. We need to get an update from Atlantis, I'll dial them up shortly sir." Only this time she was going to give 'Mom' Sarah the pleasure of doing that. Lady has to earn her pay right. She winked knowingly at the Colonel as the Admiral left for med bay. "I wonder if we should give Major Sutton the head's up?" She asked Sarah, shutting the Gate down as she spoke.

@sorra
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #743 on: May 01, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »

<control room >

Sarah nodded.   "Of course,  sir," she answered.  She watched the Admiral leave before turning back to Cheryl.  She bit back a giggle.  "We might want to," she said innocently

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #744 on: May 02, 2018, 02:12:40 AM »

"Seriously, I think I like the man Sarah." She said the name at a bare whisper just in case. It wouldn't do if others caught on the familiarity, better than than Mom in any case. She was referring of course to the Admiral, while he wasn't Sean, he was still coming up pretty shiny in Cheryl's eyes. "I'll give Kim a call, you can dial up Atlantis....how you feeling by the way, I mean it doesn't take rocket science to see you're uncomfortable some days."

Cheryl tapped the intercom channel, calling up Medbay. "Major Sutton, heads up the Admiral is on his way." She closed it off after that.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #745 on: May 03, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »

Sarah nodded a bit.  "If Sean can't be here i'll settle for a close second. " It did seem like Mcraven would do well.  He seemed to have things in line.  "Great.  I'll handle that."

She stepped up to begin dialing Atlantis.  Sarah blew out a breath.  "Must admit some days are worse then others.   Morning sickness is the pits." She loved being pregnant but she hated being sick.  It made it hard to do her job,

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #746 on: May 04, 2018, 01:24:20 AM »

"Only for a CO. Honestly Sean should be here and yes I know he's only in DC Sarah, but you know, well I mean he has enough clout to pull a few strings, at the very least he 'should' take some time off shouldn't he." Cheryl was kind of mad at the man, she loved him like a Dad, better than her own, but still she felt like she wish she could kick his butt.

"Press the enter key, as soon as the gate opens start transmitting our IDC" Cheryl knew Sarah was under stress, she did her best to ease that.

"Yeah I know, we both saw Sam Carter go through it, at least you've kept your cool most of the time, but any time you want to blow up, go ahead it might help." Colonel Carter as tough as she is, didn't hold back when the moods struck her, with Chezza often being her little punching bag of the day. She was glad to have been there for her.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #747 on: May 06, 2018, 12:54:54 PM »

Sarah blew out a breath, laying a hand on her stomach.  "For once in his life I wish he would use that clout," she admitted.  No one else was there and she knew she could trust Cheryl.  "I really need him here right now."

She groaned.   "I am so not with it," she smiled.  Sarah pressed in the enter key as she entered their IDC.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #748 on: May 07, 2018, 10:00:28 PM »

*Radio*

"Amelia Banks here Colonel Davidson, its good to hear your voice again, what can I do for you?"

"She's quick!" Cheryl commented, leaving Sarah to do her job, after of course making a passing word. "I know, we've been through it with Sam, just so you know Sarah, everyone here has your back. Go ahead." She nodded at the console.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #749 on: May 08, 2018, 08:28:15 PM »

Sarah smiled at Cheryl.  "Thanks I'll remember that. "
She turned to the radio, surprised Amelia had answered so quickly.   "Good to hear your voice as well.  I was checking to see the progress of finding Michael."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:19:39 AM by sorra »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60

lethal-pageant