Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 59974 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #780 on: July 02, 2018, 08:23:45 PM »

After a little down time with his wife, Walter was back into the swing of things and his first duty was a rather pleasant one. The Tok'ra after a meeting between the Admiral and Sabrina Matthews had agreed to assess young Nick who had apparently despite his rather major handicap quite a way with the ladies on the base, having charmed almost everyone of them to smiling every time they saw him. Now was his next big step.

"Right Colonel, his bags are packed as are yours, I'll dial up P49-46W as soon as you're ready." He looked down in the gate room where Nick waited near the ramp in his wheel chair. "The kid's quite a genius isn't he ma'am? The IQ test we did on him, was way above Doctor McKay's, that will hurt his ego don't you think?"

@sorra

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #781 on: July 03, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »

With a hum and a flash, SG-1 was returned to the SGC, to the control room more specifically. Their gear was already back in the armory, saving them the trip.

"Mornin' Walter. Sarah."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #782 on: July 03, 2018, 06:53:52 PM »

<<From Hammond>>

Vala was next to appear standing right next to Cam, behind Walter and near to Sarah. The first thing she did was to lean over Walter to look down in the gate room, seeing a young wheelchair bound boy there. Her curiosity piqued already. "Good to be back again. Cameron can we cancel all wars for the next little while, it is becoming quite tiresome." Tapping Sarah on the arm after greeting Walter she asked. "Who's the boy and why is he down there?"

@sorra @Veteran52

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #783 on: July 04, 2018, 11:08:39 AM »

< from Hammond>

Taleeya was a few stalling steps behind.   She stretched a bit.   "Hello Walter, Sarah," she said.

Sarah nodded at Walter.  "He certainly is.  Ooh that would certainly be a blow to McKay." She turned as SG1 joined them.  "Good  morning.   He was with a reporter that was trying to bargain with us to get the kid to the Tok'ra.   His name is Nick.  We're just getting ready to take him there. "

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #784 on: July 05, 2018, 02:00:28 AM »

*Radio from Alpha Site*

"SGC this is the Alpha Site. We have a request from Commandant Berge; she requests that if you have any missions needing an SG team she'd be grateful for your assistance."

Walter had his mouth open when the gate dialed in again. He said what he had wanted to in any case. "Morning Colonel, the Admiral is kind of busy but I guess you and SG1 could head up to the briefing room. Vala, Taleeya, welcome back." Busy, busy. "Colonel ma'am, best get down to Nick, as soon as I've spoken with the Alpha site I'll dial up the Tok'ra for you."

"Alpha site this is Walter Harriman. I'll confer with either the Admiral or Lieutenant Brownwell and call you back as soon as I can. SGC out." He had to keep things moving, Walter shut the gate down manually. Dialing up again he punched in the address for P49-46W. "Good luck Colonel Davidson."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 02:14:02 AM by Mim »

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #785 on: July 05, 2018, 01:51:24 PM »

Cooper was the last one to beam down from the Hammond..After shimmering for 3.2seconds, he stood near to Vala and said"Good to be back, hey all, that was quite a trip!  After the de-brief, lets get some chow!"

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #786 on: July 06, 2018, 12:05:49 AM »

Cam glanced at Vala, "Yeah, we'll just tell the people who hate us to call off any further wars because Vala Mal Doran is getting tired of them. Peace ought to reign from now on. I'll retire a war hero, you can go plunder all the treasure you want, and then we'll hop on the flying marshmallow to the gumdrop kingdom." He said with a sideways grin.

"So, kid's off to get blended, huh? Well, good for him, hope it works out." Cam said to Walter and Sarah.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #787 on: July 06, 2018, 01:10:40 AM »

<<From CO's office>>

Bounding down the stairs came the SGC's 'kid'. That was most of almost everyone called her whether behind her back or to her face in some cases. She was 23 for gosh sakes, still it made her laugh sometimes. When she got there naturally she pulled up short to see Colonel Mitchell there, one of her serious crushes (among a few). She blushed briefly. "Hello everyone. Good to see you made it back safely SG1." Remaining formal was hard some days. Sarah was still there and so as she looked down in the Gate room so was Nicholas (the boy had made a pass at her...twice!!) "Colonel Davidson you'll be leaving shortly, so I can only wish you and Nick good luck." Mostly for the boy, Sarah was acting as the go between. She gave her a quick hug before sitting next to Walter.

"He is sir. You'll probably find out all about it soon enough. We've had a couple of issues while you've been gone. Chief." He added when Cooper arrived.

He glanced over at Cheryl when she sat down. "You look rushed?" He said with a question.

"I am Walter, we've a zillion things going on all at once as you could guess. I need you to call up the Alpha Site, the Admiral wants SG7 in on this hunt for the Lost City or whatever it is. He figures they need something to do now that peace has finally come to that planet."

The old man squinted at her almost laughing. "The man is clairvoyant I swear. Miki was on the line five minutes ago, I'll call her back. Anything else?"

There was, a special request. "Yes, could you organize transport for SG9 to Colorado Springs airport, the Admiral will do the rest."

He knew a little about it, but since was possibly one of the most classified missions any team has been on within Earth everyone who knew was being extremely quiet about it. "As good as done."

"Thank you Walter, now I have more work to do, excuse me. Pardon everyone I can't stay." Then she was off again leaving Walter shaking his head.

"Kids, they never sit still do they?" He waited a few moments then re-dialed the Alpha site, checking first to see that Nick was out of the way. To save time, rather than speak to Miki, he sent her an encrypted message. Once that was done he shut the gate down again.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #788 on: July 06, 2018, 05:27:44 PM »

<Control Room>

"Peace, now that is a strange word isn't it?" Vala cast a look down below to the boy in the chair. "He looks a little young for taking on a symbiote and why is he in that wheelchair?" Vala sometimes never understood the malady's affecting the humans of Earth, they often seemed to have far more problems than those out in the wider galaxy. "Well if Sarah is going with him, he'll be in good company."

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #789 on: July 07, 2018, 02:02:47 PM »

The Chief stood there, digesting Walters cryptic words."Okay Walter, let me know when we can talk, ok?  Meantime, is there a de-briefing set up for us?  Just curious, but I wouldn't mind a hot shower, some clean clothes and some chow.!?  Anyone else?

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #790 on: July 08, 2018, 03:00:25 PM »

Taleeya smiled at Walter and Cheryl. "It is good to be back," she answered.  It seemed like they had been on the go since she had joined SG1.  Not that she would complain.  she was one who was constantly moving anyhow.  She wrinkled her nose a bit.  "Blended?  Hmm, good luck  I guess."  The Tok'ra and Gou'ald were still hard for her to handle.

Sarah rolled her eyes at Cam. "Really?" she teased.  "IT isn't nearly as exciting as all that." She had not enjoyed it one bit even if it was to save Chimri and all the knowledge she held.  Thankfully Chimri wasn't one to just take over whenever she felt like it. "Well, looks like I'm out.  Take care everyone," she said, turning to jog down to the gate room where Nick waited.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #791 on: July 09, 2018, 12:22:18 AM »

"Okay then, SG1 I'd recommend you maybe take the time to shower, change then grab some food as I know the Admiral will be busy for the next little while. Chief, as soon as I'm free we can talk. We can possibly meet up in the mess hall in about an hour or so." Walter then called the stand clear for the gate room, dialing up the Tok'ra address.

<Gate Room>

{Nicholas Freeberg} NPC

As Sarah came down, Nick looked up at her, she reminded him just a little too much of the Mom he lost so long ago. With a brave face he told her. "I'm ready ma'am." He clicked the motion control of his wheelchair, waited for the Gate to open as he had been allowed to see before this, then once the puddle settled he push the joystick forward, disappearing through the event horizon.

>>To Salvatio>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #792 on: July 09, 2018, 12:55:21 AM »

"Yeah, I guess we should freshen ourselves up. Plus, I think I left my car at Sam and Jack's place. I might need to get that fixed before anyone gets any ideas." Cam commented, "Alright then, kids, let's go get something to eat and hit the showers. Well, you guys go ahead, I've got a phone call to make as soon as I get my phone back."

It was pretty clear to those who knew him that he was going to be calling his girlfriend, Amy Vanderberg. He just wasn't going to advertise that fact. Not when Vala was going to do it for him anyways.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Bowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has Ascended
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #793 on: July 09, 2018, 05:40:53 AM »

Colonel Louis Ferretti

Ferretti came down the stairs and smiled as he saw SG-1 in the control room, he only knew one of them though. Of course he knew Mitchell. Admittedly he knew him more as a 302 pilot and not a SG team leader.
"Hey Mitchell." He said, he refused to call him shaft, it seamed like some bad joke for reasons that didnt need to be explained. He didnt know the others though so he moved a holdall to his left hand and held his right out to shake. Once done he looked back to the gate. He wondered of Walter knew where he was going and when. The Chief Master Sergeant did always have a bit of spooky mine reading ability

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #794 on: July 09, 2018, 08:16:36 PM »

Sarah smiled at Nick.  "This will be quite simple," she promised, squeezing his shoulder before following him through the gate horizon.

Taleeya nodded.  "Getting a shower sounds perfect," she agreed.  "And I'm hungry." She had learned to eat when she had a free moment.  Of course a bit of rest would be appreciated too.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74

lethal-pageant