Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 59975 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #795 on: July 09, 2018, 10:58:50 PM »

As soon as Sarah and Nick were clear, Walter waited three minutes at least even after he saw the green light to indicate they had passed through to Solatia before he shut the gate down. "Hold on Colonel, we're expecting a dial in from the Alpha Site. Once they're through I'll dial up the Gamma site for you and yes Sir, I knew." A moment later the gate spun into action again. 

*Radio*

"Walter you have Lieutenant Colonel MacGregor on the way..."

"You're clear Miki." He told her.

<<From Alpha Site>>

A few minutes later a bearded quite tall well built Australian came through. If you didn't know his name, you knew the family from the eyes. A twin to Catherine, even though they looked little like each other except for those eyes. He stood on the end of the ramp taking it all in. He was home.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #796 on: July 09, 2018, 11:48:48 PM »

SG-7 was right on the heels of Ben onto the ramp. They were all in Multicam fatigues, and the nationality patches were all different. American, Russian, French, Swedish and Polish. They also had several weapons on them, the rifles all appeared to have no magazines or ammunition, but they all wore FN Five-Seven handguns in holsters at their respective thighs. If anything, it looked like they had been sent through on short notice, but they all looked ready and able.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2018, 03:02:52 AM »

"Welcome back Lieutenant Colonel MacGregor and SG-7. Could you stand clear of the gate please, we're dialing out again." He shut it down then began the dial up again.

Ben looked up to the window, giving Walter a wave then headed towards the stairs. "I imagine the Admiral will want to see you first SG-7. I'll hang about for a little while at least." Ben told them dropping his bags on the floor.

After the seventh Chevron locked, Walter gave Colonel Ferretti the all clear. "You're good to go Colonel."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2018, 07:17:17 PM »

<Control Room>

"And I've got washing to do!" Vala said with as snort. She was one of those women who changed her clothes more often than most people three meals a day. Hooking Taleeya's arm in hers to drag the woman away she broke out into that big Colgate grin of hers. "Come on Tal, we'll leave the boys to do their boy thing and I'm going to tell you all about AMY VANDERBERG!" Not waiting for Cam's retort or a pencil thrown at her Vala hauled her companion out smartly, with her boots clunking loudly on the stairs behind.

<<To Rooms>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #799 on: July 11, 2018, 12:33:33 AM »

"Thanks, Chief. Where are we reporting in at?" Brian asked as they cleared the ramp.

"Oh yes, indeed. We really want to get going ASAP." Astrid added with a grin.

"Your enthusiasm is bordering on disturbing." Nikolai commented.

"And your lack of enthusiasm is bordering on being a spoil sport." Denis replied.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #800 on: July 11, 2018, 12:36:46 AM »

Cam just rolled his eyes, waiting for Vala to go, and gave Lou Ferretti a nod.

"Welcome back, Colonel." He said to the man, he really didn't have much else to say to someone who came before him and was gone before he took on leading SG-1.

"That's SG-7? Didn't know that team got reorganized. Bit of a gaggle, hope they're up to the task. Anyways, give me a ring if you need us, Walter, I've got a phone call to make." Cam said, already heading for the stairs.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • Bowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has Ascended
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #801 on: July 11, 2018, 11:29:36 AM »

Colonel Louis Ferretti

Ferretti nodded to Walter and the others as he left the control room and got to the gate room, waiting for the wormhole to open, after a few moments it did and he stepped through.

<<Ferretti to Gamma Site.>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #802 on: July 11, 2018, 08:29:37 PM »

Taleeya chuckled a bit.  She really enjoyed getting to know Vala and the rest of the team.  Teal'c has been right about them.  "Ooh and just who is Amy Vanderberg? She asked curiously as they headed for their rooms.

<<to rooms>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #803 on: July 12, 2018, 09:22:12 PM »

<Control Room>

"SG-7 go on up to the Officer's Lounge, Lieutenant Brownwell will be briefing you  shortly. Colonel MacGregor you can if you like go directly to the Admiral's office as he'll want to see you privately. I don't think he will keep you waiting too long." Finally Walter might steal a moment or two alone. "Oh Colonel Mitchell sir!" Walter called loudly to him. "Can you do that on your way, you'll be needed with SG-7." Then he recalled SG-12, he had to get hold of them as well. He hit the PA. "SG-12, please report to the Officer's lounge, SG-12 report to the Officer's Lounge."

@Cipherhornet18 @Bowsy 112

Ben gave his best impression of a smile with a nod to Walter, at least he could grab some coffee along the way. "Well I imagine I'll see you lot later on, look after yourselves and good luck with whatever they throw at you." He told SG-7 feeling only slightly envious. A desk job wasn't his forte, though he knew his wife and kids are going to be far more receptive to it than himself. Grabbing his bags he went into the side tunnel so he could drop those off somewhere before presenting to the Admiral.

<<To CO's office eventually>>
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:45:42 AM by Mim »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #804 on: July 13, 2018, 10:29:35 PM »

"Dang it, Walter, couldn't you have told me before we scattered? Just for that, you can call Vala to tell her to get up here. Cooper, let's go." Cam called out, waving him on. Annoyingly, Cam was going to have to settle with a text message, which he took care of. Nothing new as of yet, still waiting to see if Amy could finally transfer out here to Colorado, but just being able to communicate with her put a smile on his face as he headed to the Lounge.

"Roger that, Chief. SG-7, let's go." Brian said, waving them on to follow him.

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #805 on: July 14, 2018, 01:47:19 PM »

Cooper looked after the receding Cam,"Aye Sir, right behind you!"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #806 on: July 16, 2018, 01:50:42 AM »

"Consider it done Colonel Mitchell." Always one last thing before he could get that coffee he was yearning for. Radio or PA, that was the question, then he decided on the former to save Miss Doran any further embarrassment for the day. Walter leaned over to activate his desk radio. "Vala, this is Walter. Could you and Miss Taleeya get down to the Officer's Briefing room as quick as you can please."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #807 on: July 17, 2018, 09:01:34 PM »

In the meantime Colonel Radovic had arrived after receiving news she was to relieve Elle MacFearson who has been recalled to take leave along with Mike Jaworski. SG4 would be returning soon as well; Lily paid a quick visit to the Admiral before gating to Atlantis.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
« Reply #808 on: July 18, 2018, 06:48:31 PM »

<From Atlantis>

With their mission to Atlantis a success, SG-4 was given permission to leave for the SGC. All except Cate who was momentarily remaining behind to finish helping Mike. Once through the gate, William set the extra gear down off to the side.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #809 on: July 18, 2018, 07:20:13 PM »

<from Atlantis>

Flynn looked around the gate room.  Lately it felt like they were constantly jumping.   And now half their team was still on Atlantis.  "What a day," she mumbled to William.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74

lethal-pageant