Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 75

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 83415 times)

Troy

• First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #810 on: July 19, 2018, 08:16:44 PM »

Nodding in gratitude to the Airmen who came to move the extra gear, William responded to Flynn's comment.

"This has been quite the mission. Assuming we don't get pulled in for a debriefing, want to meet up in the messhall in half an hour? Grab some food and decompress."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #811 on: July 19, 2018, 08:47:10 PM »

Flynn was grateful to give up her packs.  Except her laptop of course.  She nodded.  "That sounds great.  I could certainly go for some food and downtime."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #812 on: July 19, 2018, 09:21:18 PM »

Walter stood up two lone SG team members came through the Gate, it was SG4. He spoke into the PA. "Welcome back SG4, I don't see Colonel Ovcharenko or Squadron Leader MacGregor? Have they been delayed?"

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #813 on: July 26, 2018, 09:07:05 PM »

A familiar old face came from below after driving all the way from Denver. He looked refreshed, quite possibly more so than the last time he passed through the SGC eight months ago on his way to what might have been a courts martial. That of course was soon quashed with both him and the entire Zulu station crew been cleared of any wrongs the IOA had wanted to throw at them. They merely wanted to shift the blame of their own fiddling, budgeting and everything else that made what should have been Earth's show piece to a mish mash of cobbled together technology. "Hello there Walter, I see you're still at the helm, no retirement plans yet?" He couldn't think of anything else to say for the moment, he was still letting it sink in after the two day long meetings he had in New York and Washington. He never liked wearing suits anyway.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #814 on: July 27, 2018, 02:45:56 AM »

At the sound of the  voice behind him Walter spun around in his chair with an amused expression on his face; he never missed anything really as he had seen the dark green Jag pull into the underground car park on the CCTV. "No sir, not yet. They say I'm glued hand and fist to the job sir. It has been a while Commodore, what brings you round this way?"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #815 on: July 29, 2018, 06:50:16 PM »

From his perspective it was more like chained to the wheel. Alex couldn't recall a time when Walter wasn't here and even on the rare occasions he was away the man was still lingering around somewhere. "Well at least Walter you look like you're still getting the most out of it aren't you?" He thought a moment, wondering where all those emails went that Alex had banked up on his phone of late. "I expected advance notice coming in ahead of me, or maybe I'm just earlier than I thought I'd be. Since the last time you saw me a lot has happened, the Courts Martial never eventuated and I've turned in my commission. But the SGC still didn't wish to lose me so quickly, so they in Washington have somehow convinced me to take on the role of Technical Advisor for all large scale engineering projects. I'm to meet with Admiral McCraven shortly to get me set up with an office of sorts, but I would like to pop over to the Alpha Site if that's possible." It had been far too long, Alex was more than eager to seal the deal with Michelle, if she'll still have him of course.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #816 on: July 30, 2018, 05:03:07 PM »

<Control Room>

"Same as ever sir...wait a minute, did you say advisor? Oh gee now I know I did see that memo, as usual like most things we go from one calamity to another and things like that get buried in the pile. My apologies." One thing Walter noted in his very observant way was that Alex was missing that signature limp he always had, which made him wonder, he wasn't about to ask though. "Look sir, why don't you grab a coffee or something, head up to the briefing room as I'm sure Admiral McCraven will be finished soon. Then I can see what I can arrange about getting you over to the Alpha site as soon as we can."

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #817 on: August 01, 2018, 08:08:43 AM »

((I never saw that the fact that the wormhole has already closed was actually written, so I am using that plothole :P ))

<<From Atlantis>>

The tunnel connecting two galaxies felt like a dip into the water as usual, the thousands of parsecs flying past in merely few seconds. Elena Ovcharenko accompanied by her packs and guns popped out of the Star Gate onto the ramp in the SGC gateroom a little while after Flynn and William did.

"Jeez, some people do go on gabbing, sorry, a short goodbye turned into a long one... What it was, a month or two since our last travel through actual stargate? I swear, I forgot the sensation with all those warships ferrying us around lately..."

She mumbled and grumbled with a half-cocked smile on her face, actually glad to get a bit of a respite back at the home base. And Cate staying behind would actually mean some real rest for a change, because that other woman was acting like she had a neutron star fuelling her inside. Or maybe even a black hole. Redhead waved to Walter, but he was busy talking to someone, and probably would not even notice her.

"Okay, folks, first we rest and eat, then we'll have to go through some extensive debriefing... That was a long mission."
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #818 on: August 01, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »

"A good plan Chief." Alex smoothed his features not wanting to look or sound too over eager, the truth was he couldn't wait to see his fiance again. "I'll head on up then, its been good to see you again Walter." As he was about to leave he saw activity down in the gate room. "That'd be SG4 wouldn't it?"

<<To Briefing Room>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #819 on: August 02, 2018, 12:04:45 AM »

<Control Room>

"See you when you come back sir...and yes it is." Walter peeked over the window as Alex left. "Colonel Ovcharenko welcome home ma'am. Isn't Squadron Leader MacGregor with you?" As he was speaking an email came through, it was from the Pentagon. Walter read it, smiled then typed out a brief text message for the Admiral.

"Sir, from the Pentagon and the promotions board. The following personnel are to be upgraded.

Lieutenant Commander Jack Peirce to Commander (Atlantis)

Squadron Leader Catherine MacGregor to Wing Commander

Staff Sergeant Kimberly Paine to Technical Sergeant

Major Kimberly Sutton to Lieutenant Colonel.

2nd Lieutenant Timothy Foster to 1st Lieutenant"

@VagabonD SerpenT

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #820 on: August 02, 2018, 12:50:19 AM »

The wormhole had finally collapsed, figuring that nobody else is coming through from the Pegasus Galaxy.

"Hey, Walter! Well, Cate decided that she'd rather stay back on Atlantis and enjoy the ocean and some surfing as she helps Mike Jaworski regain himself with one of her magical tricks. I personally think that she wants ocean more than helping out."

Elena grinned mischievously. How could she pass an option to pull her XO on the leg?
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #821 on: August 02, 2018, 11:54:01 AM »

*radio*

"Roger that. Be right there."

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
« Reply #822 on: August 02, 2018, 12:00:27 PM »

>>from lab via ready room>>

Daniel strode into the gate room, absently adjusting the straps and webbing on his tac vest, making sure he had his weapons.

"Mitchell, you wanted to see me?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #823 on: August 02, 2018, 09:06:28 PM »

"Well that's our Cate isn't it ma'am. Always looking for something to break the monotony, I think maybe we could do with some distractions ourselves. You know Mrs Harriman suggested I take up a hobby..." He all but pressed his face to the window grinning. "Good to see you back Doctor Jackson." Walter added when he saw Daniel arrive.

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
« Reply #824 on: August 03, 2018, 11:08:06 AM »

Daniel glanced up, saw Harriman, nodded, offered him a brief smile. "Good to be back, Walter."
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 75

lethal-pageant