Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 52

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 24175 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #675 on: February 27, 2018, 07:27:00 PM »

"What the?" Albert all but mimicked one of Bonnie's typical remarks stopping short of completing it. "I swear the people around here are clairvoyant. Right then kids, drop your gear the Airmen can take care of it for us, we're required above!" He jabbed his thumb upwards as he strode off towards the nearby staircase.

<<To Briefing Room>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #676 on: February 27, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »

Bryan blew out a breath.  It seemed there was no rest for the wicked.  He dropped his gear with everyone else's before following Albert toward the briefing room.  "So much for a shower," he sighed.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #677 on: February 28, 2018, 02:50:25 PM »

“Yes, Sir.” Even for a seasoned enlisted, now officer, Tim had to fight the urge to heave a sigh out of frustration of not being able to head down to his quarters for a shower and change of clothes. Still he knew the briefing had to come sooner or later, having hoped for the latter.
Keeping a schooled expression and placing his large and heavy back pack next to the ramp, he then turned on his heal and took aim towards the stairs leading up to the briefing room via the control room.
The sooner they all got through this briefing, the sooner they’d be out of here and able to relax a bit more, because no matter how laid-back Reynolds had been every now and then when off world, they still had been on duty more or less 24/7.

>> To the Briefing room >>
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:55:32 PM by NG »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 193
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #678 on: February 28, 2018, 05:28:19 PM »

"Really, is that what we're doing now?" Bonnie expressed her frustration with her typical aplomb, she wasn't impressed more so because in the few minutes since they had arrived the girl had already worked out her itinerary for the remainder of the afternoon and that did not include an 'immediate' de-briefing with the base CO. The pack landed on the floor with a thud in front of a very youngdoesn'tyetshave Airman. She didn't say sorry either as her boots followed hard on the heals of Tim and Bryan.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #679 on: March 13, 2018, 06:27:38 PM »

Sarah tapped her fingers against her arm.  She walked up to Walter once everyone else had cleared out and headed their own directions.  "Walter, is it possible to get in touch with Grundel?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #680 on: March 13, 2018, 11:31:39 PM »

The old hand knew it wasn't unexpected to see Colonel Davidson return, in fact he half anticipated it along with her request. Hence he already had Lucia's dialing address loaded in the computer, all he had to do was press 'enter'. "Yes Ma'am it certainly is possible.." His finger hovered over the key for a second before plunging it down.

Several moments after the Chevrons were all engaged, with the 7th symbol locked, the familiar puddle erupted then settled. Walter flicked the mic switch on, his head turned half way to Sarah. "Go ahead ma'am, they'll hear you."

<<Radio to Lucia>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #681 on: March 14, 2018, 06:11:12 PM »

Sarah chuckled.  She should have known Walter would have things under control.  He always did.  She waited patiently for the gate to connect.  "Thanks Walter." She moved up beside him.  "This is Colonel Davidson.  I'm looking to speak with Grundel."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #682 on: March 18, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »

"Its my job Colonel." Walter replied with honesty. Besides doing something, anything for the base XO was always a pleasure to carry it. Sarah was possibly one of the most likable officers he had known, whether she was aware of it or not.

*Radio*

"Colonel Davidson I am more than pleased to speak with you. If you have questions, we need haste, there is little time to waste as you can appreciate."

Hearing the response, Walter gave his point of view from those few words. "Rather well spoken for a Goa'uld isn't she?"
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #683 on: March 19, 2018, 07:04:12 PM »

Sarah chuckled a bit.  "That she is." She turned her attention back to the radio.  "Of course.  I understand time constraints.   I apologize I did not call sooner.  What is it you would like to discuss?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #684 on: March 22, 2018, 04:25:38 PM »

*Radio*

"We are on the brink of annihilation Colonel Davidson. If Lucia falls, the rest of the galaxy will quickly follow. It is in your best interests, your world and your people's interests that the Tauri do whatever they can to thwart this threat, I can not emphasize how important Lucia is to Earth, we sit almost as close to your world as your Alpha Site, that cannot be ignored."
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #685 on: March 22, 2018, 05:45:21 PM »

VADM Ian McRaven, USN

Leaving SG-9 to it, Ian headed back down to the Control Room to see Colonel Davidson on the line with this Grundel character. For the moment, he just gave her a nod and let her work. He had given her the task, he would let her see it through unless she wanted to tag him in.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #686 on: March 23, 2018, 09:08:53 AM »

Sarah glanced over as Ian stepped into the room.  She raised a brow at him as she listened to Grundel.  Was this for real?  Was there really another threat?  She blew out a soft breath as she contemplated how to answer, knowing they did have a treaty and it did sound like they couldn't just sit it out.  "I see your concern and believe me when I say we are keeping a close eye on things," she assured Grundel.  "What exactly are you thinking you need from us in order to help your cause and keep Lucia from falling into the wrong hands?" 

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #687 on: March 26, 2018, 10:22:31 PM »

*Radio from Lucia*

"Colonel, whatever aid your people can provide will be greatly appreciated. A team, a ship or half a fleet. We cannot do this alone no matter how prideful we appear to you at times. I must close the stargate on my end as it is leaving us vulnerable. If you need to contact me again to make any arrangements, you can do so via the sub space communications network." The gate promptly shut down after her message was delivered.

Walter wondered about this particular variety of Goa'uld. She seemed just way too polite or maybe it was a cover to make them feel relaxed. He did appreciate the brevity though and the gate shutting down. "Nice timing ma'am, Admiral. I'd expect SG1 to be calling or coming back soon." Knowing Cam as he did, the man wouldn't be spending too long on Ark'nath.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #688 on: March 27, 2018, 04:57:21 PM »

The Stargate burst into life again one symbol at a time until finally the seventh chevron locked. With the Iris in place, the puddle wasn't seen this time, yet soon after Vala Mal Doran's IDC was sent through.

Albert was only a few footsteps behind the Admiral, he decided to stand this time just behind the other three with his hands loosely at his side. As the Stargate activated he watched with interest hoping it was Bannerman sending his video through. No such luck this time as he saw on Walter's display screen Vala's IDC.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.Cipherhornet18 is a force to reckon with.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #689 on: March 27, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »

"It's SG-1, sirs. I think they're done with their buisness on Ar'k'nath." Walter said after verifying the IDC.

"Good timing. Alright, Colonel, once SG-1 arrives, fill them in on what Grundel said. If it's as bad as she says it is, I'm not sending a token force if I can help it. SG-1 is going for sure, but I'm going to call Fleet Command, see what they can chop us." Ian said, just going for the nearest phone and doing just that.

"SG-1, you're cleared to return." Walter said over the radio.

"Roger that, coming back." Cam replied. In a handful of seconds, he was the first back through the gate and descending down the ramp.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 52

lethal-pageant